dipping while on cycle....

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i know im going to catch some crap for this as i should.... but i dip once or twice a day, if that, and was just wondering if nicotine causes any problems while on cycle or even if it messes with test levels? anyone have any info on this?

Bennett

Awards
Dont feel bad I dip a can a day.I dont see how iy could have a negative effect on your cycle.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"dipping?" i thought you meant pussy? you say nicotine, so smoke, chew, what? sorry, i'm from cali.....

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i actually hate the smell of cigarette smoke and never smoked one in my life.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy,
I dip skoal long cut wintergreen and long cut copenhagen...i dont think it has any effect on test levels but then again im not the biggest dude around.
Dick

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy,
I dip skoal long cut wintergreen and long cut copenhagen...i dont think it has any effect on test levels but then again im not the biggest dude around.
Dick
vanilla skoal here :eek:

Bennett

Awards
Vannila skoal is good,but I go with 1.40$ grizzly wintergreen.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Vannila skoal is good,but I go with 1.40$ grizzly wintergreen.
ooooh.....yackin' as I type....LOL...

I had started chewing in order to use the nicotine as cutting aid (story's in the supp section if you're interested) and I slowly got addicted. :rolleyes:

I was chewin' Skoal mint and straight.....then the girls suddenly got turned off so I switched to copenhagen pouches.....WOW....so much better and cleaner....anyways...I quit for about 5 months now....it was tough as $hit to do....

I was also developing some lucaplacea (sp)...so I said the hell with that $hit....gone now..

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established

I had started chewing in order to use the nicotine as cutting aid (story's in the supp section if you're interested) and I slowly got addicted. :rolleyes:

I was chewin' Skoal mint and straight.....then the girls suddenly got turned off so I switched to copenhagen pouches.....WOW....so much better and cleaner....anyways...I quit for about 5 months now....it was tough as $hit to do....

I was also developing some lucaplacea (sp)...so I said the hell with that $hit....gone now..
interesting using it as a cutting aid. how much would you dip a day?

buddy6

Awards
I can't dip or smoke it makes me puke, and I've tried like 50 times each no kidding, but I can suck down those protein shakes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
interesting using it as a cutting aid. how much would you dip a day?
Probably a 1/4 can/day or so....can't remember....

Do a search for nicotine in the supps section.....you'll get more info there...

BigPJ

Awards
Nothin at all wrong with dipping on cycle. Don't ya just love a postworkout dip.

Just curious. Anyone here tever tried copenhagen black? I can't find the stuff anywhere.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
dude i hated copenhagen black for a can and i hated it.
Dick

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I dipped in Highschool because of sports (during season, smoked off season) and girls really found it repulsive and so I quit dip and went to cigs!!!!! I really only smoke when I go out drinking however :)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Nothin at all wrong with dipping on cycle. Don't ya just love a postworkout dip.

Just curious. Anyone here tever tried copenhagen black? I can't find the stuff anywhere.
you just reminded me to throw a lip in :D

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards

I chewed every day for the past 16 years and finally gave it up this Feb. I agree that it is hard as hell when you are trying to lose weight and can't coun't on a dip to stop the food cravings. I chewed Cope Fine Cut and even tried to move to other brands or flavors but just didn't like it as much as the Copenhagen. The nicotine shouldn't mess with your cycle though.

littleguy

Awards
i understand what you are going through.... i am also a grizzley man

littleguy

Awards
ive been chewing off and on for about a year now and have not noticed any difference in body fat or any help cutting... i think it has little to no effect

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chess315

chess315

Awards
I know many strong mother****er who smoke and I chew so I doubt it would have any effect its my understanding if you do it while lifting it can possibly make you stronger and keep you leaner you have to realize at one time tobbaco was considered a performance enhancing drug

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I had started chewing in order to use the nicotine as cutting aid
haha.. me too man, me too. Snus is my nicotine source of choice though.

and wow.. OOOOOLLLDD thread.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i couldnt handle dipping at the gym, too intense. but i do see alot of juice monkeys with big dips in their mouth when im there.

stims dont affect ur test levels

shaw001

shaw001

Awards
bro you replied to a post from 2004...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

OH.. AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY.... im from the uk and i had no idea what dipping was?! chewing tabbacco im guessing fromthe posts!?

I thought they only did that in the wild west... and the cowboy dude from PREDATOR!? :toofunny: