I've been working out for about 15 years. 6'2" - 220 - 31 years old. I've used Creatine/Glut/Mulit, etc for over ten years and have tried NO2, etc.
With the recent ephedra ban, I have started paying a lot more attention to what new supps were out since they may be gone soon. My last look was in the Andro days. I was shocked to see all the new pro hormone stuff.
Anyway, I've been scouring the boards the last week or so since I found this site (great site by the way) and had a few questions I thought some of you comparative experts might be able to help me with.
1. If 1-AD converts to 1-Test, what is the advantage for paying extra for it over just buying 1-T or M1T?
2. Has anyone had any more success with Meth-D over M1T. Again, is it worth the premium?
3. If you were to do your first pro hormone cycle, would you be better off just doing something like 1-AD, or stack it with 4-AD?
4. What do you think are the one or two prohormones that are the "creatines" so to speak of pro hormones? (Meaning - almost everyone agrees they work) Based on everything I have seen it seems like 1-AD, 4-AD, and M1T are the consensus.
5. Which relatively new ones do you think show the most promise?
Please let me know. I am sure someone will beat me up for this post, but there are a lot of varying opinions. And I know I am asking a lot, but based on all I'm hearing, it doesn't look like I have much time to stock up.
Thanks in advance.
PS - I already have every PCT product under the sun as I am a chicken **** when it comes to side effects.