Pro Hormones 101

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I've been working out for about 15 years. 6'2" - 220 - 31 years old. I've used Creatine/Glut/Mulit, etc for over ten years and have tried NO2, etc.

With the recent ephedra ban, I have started paying a lot more attention to what new supps were out since they may be gone soon. My last look was in the Andro days. I was shocked to see all the new pro hormone stuff.

Anyway, I've been scouring the boards the last week or so since I found this site (great site by the way) and had a few questions I thought some of you comparative experts might be able to help me with.

1. If 1-AD converts to 1-Test, what is the advantage for paying extra for it over just buying 1-T or M1T?

2. Has anyone had any more success with Meth-D over M1T. Again, is it worth the premium?

3. If you were to do your first pro hormone cycle, would you be better off just doing something like 1-AD, or stack it with 4-AD?

4. What do you think are the one or two prohormones that are the "creatines" so to speak of pro hormones? (Meaning - almost everyone agrees they work) Based on everything I have seen it seems like 1-AD, 4-AD, and M1T are the consensus.

5. Which relatively new ones do you think show the most promise?

Please let me know. I am sure someone will beat me up for this post, but there are a lot of varying opinions. And I know I am asking a lot, but based on all I'm hearing, it doesn't look like I have much time to stock up.

Thanks in advance.

PS - I already have every PCT product under the sun as I am a chicken **** when it comes to side effects.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

1. If 1-AD converts to 1-Test, what is the advantage for paying extra for it over just buying 1-T or M1T?

2. Has anyone had any more success with Meth-D over M1T. Again, is it worth the premium?

3. If you were to do your first pro hormone cycle, would you be better off just doing something like 1-AD, or stack it with 4-AD?

4. What do you think are the one or two prohormones that are the "creatines" so to speak of pro hormones? (Meaning - almost everyone agrees they work) Based on everything I have seen it seems like 1-AD, 4-AD, and M1T are the consensus.

5. Which relatively new ones do you think show the most promise?

...QUOTE]

Theres a good chance that this thread will be locked for so many noob questions so I'm asking you to read the articles/FAQs on this site.

1AD is ok for stocking up if you can tolerate the sides. The hot items right now are the methyls. m-dien, m40hn, m4oht(possibly if sledge delivers). Results? Do a search.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Marcus - I've done about 100 searchs. I appreciate you responding, but to be honest, pick any single item and there will be dramatically mixed information. That's why I was trying to get a general consensus.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
m-dien was probably the most hyped since its very similar to methyl-tren, results mixed poor/moderate. Probably very good in a stack with real test. m4ohn looks very good at the moment. There was 2 threads in this forum that talked about results. Search for m-dien.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15391&highlight=m-dien
Thanks. I'm gun shy on M-Dien. I am pretty excited about M4ohn. By chance have you ever tried 1,4 AD? That also seems like possibly a winner.

Right now my plan is to stock up on M1T, 1-AD,and 4-AD since they seem to be the consensus solid performers. I am in no rush to use it all, but I at least want to have the option down the road.

Do you agree that makes sense?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i'll bite

1) there is no reason (imo) to prefer 1-ad to 1-t. Pat arnold may disagree. :) fwiw, m1t is methylated. it has different effects, and is just a different compound. not comparable. 1-ad and 1-t are. and imo, there is no reason to pay a premium for 1-ad capsules. but 1-t powder is a good buy. imo, suspend the powder in some sort of oil (like flax etc.) and swallow it that way

2) the problem people have with M1t is the sides. *i* don't mind them. i think they are worth it, because m1t is very cheap, very powerful. it is not "elegant" though. reviews of m-di have been mixed at best. in terms of bang for buck and near unanimity in results - m1t rules. in terms of yucky sides, if you are looking for a methyl option, instead of m-d, i would consider m1,4 or m4ohn

3) imo, there is no reason to do 1-ad. do 1-t powder instead if you are looking for a non-methyl oral prohormone. 1-t powder is cheap enough to where you can take high enough quantities to get gain. 1-ad bottle will last a week at best, if you want an effective dose. if you want dry gains, 1-t is ok. some would prefer mixing with 4-ad to give some estro-punch and keep libido up

4) as for orals, it is m1t. it is nearly universally agreed on to be powerful and effective. imo, 1-t/1-ad are reasonably effective orally. 1-t is a better bet, imo. no conversion required and much cheaper. the problem with 4-ad is that it is simply not a good oral choice. i personally loathe transdermals, but it is reasonably effective that way. injecting it is the best option.

5) as for relatively new ones? i think m5aa is great as a DHT alternative (aggression, focus, strength, and possible estro amelioration). m40hn sounds really promising from what little data is in. m4oht is the new kid. not even sure if anybody is selling it, but it sounds good.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
i'll bite

1) there is no reason (imo) to prefer 1-ad to 1-t. Pat arnold may disagree. :) fwiw, m1t is methylated. it has different effects, and is just a different compound. not comparable. 1-ad and 1-t are. and imo, there is no reason to pay a premium for 1-ad capsules. but 1-t powder is a good buy. imo, suspend the powder in some sort of oil (like flax etc.) and swallow it that way

2) the problem people have with M1t is the sides. *i* don't mind them. i think they are worth it, because m1t is very cheap, very powerful. it is not "elegant" though. reviews of m-di have been mixed at best. in terms of bang for buck and near unanimity in results - m1t rules. in terms of yucky sides, if you are looking for a methyl option, instead of m-d, i would consider m1,4 or m4ohn

3) imo, there is no reason to do 1-ad. do 1-t powder instead if you are looking for a non-methyl oral prohormone. 1-t powder is cheap enough to where you can take high enough quantities to get gain. 1-ad bottle will last a week at best, if you want an effective dose. if you want dry gains, 1-t is ok. some would prefer mixing with 4-ad to give some estro-punch and keep libido up

4) as for orals, it is m1t. it is nearly universally agreed on to be powerful and effective. imo, 1-t/1-ad are reasonably effective orally. 1-t is a better bet, imo. no conversion required and much cheaper. the problem with 4-ad is that it is simply not a good oral choice. i personally loathe transdermals, but it is reasonably effective that way. injecting it is the best option.

5) as for relatively new ones? i think m5aa is great as a DHT alternative (aggression, focus, strength, and possible estro amelioration). m40hn sounds really promising from what little data is in. m4oht is the new kid. not even sure if anybody is selling it, but it sounds good.
- That's exactly the kind of info I am looking for, I realize that this is reinventing the wheel for both of you, but to me PH's are new. I could sit around and trade stories about everything else from Creatine to similax (remember that stuff?), but this is extremely helpful to me and I really appreciate you both taking time to educate me.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
1. There is absolutely no advantage to 1AD other than being an oral. The absortion of transdermal or injectable 1-test totally blows away the 1ad conversion/absorption rate anyway. 1ad is OK for noobs, but there are cheaper & better options.

2. The sides with M-dien seem to be m,ilder than m1t, & gains seem to be less. I have tried just about everything but haven't bothered w/ m-dien, as reports are not all that great for the level of toxicity. M1t has some harsh sides, but it works very well even in low doses. I have stockpiled enough, so thats's my bulking methyl of choice.

3. 1-test (or 1ad)/4ad should be everybody's 1st cycle. The old favorite stack can't be beat. I do not recommend 1-test/1ad without4ad, you will completely lose your libido & lethargy will be nasty.

4. 1-test/4ad. I don't recommend using M1t until you have a cycle of 1-test under your belt. Once you know you you react to 1-test, then try M1t.

5. M4OHN for cutting, M14ADD for bulking.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Longdog - sweet info, thanks. Your confirming a lot of what I had come up with is reassuring. Have you tired M4ohn or M14ADD yet?

Needles are out for me, but you would basically reco transdermal 1-T and 4-AD to start then?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i agree with most everything longdog says.

i have tried m4ohn btw. the effects were not profound, but it's a reasonable compound. imo, low sides and subtle effect, but a nice compound

i think m4ohn on its own might be not particularly great.

if one was going to make a methyl the sole compound, i would go with m1t (for pure effect) or m14add (a bit less harsh)

i think m4ohn with a trandermal (if you are going to use transdermals) 4-ad would be good

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog - sweet info, thanks. Your confirming a lot of what I had come up with is reassuring. Have you tired M4ohn or M14ADD yet?

Needles are out for me, but you would basically reco transdermal 1-T and 4-AD to start then?
I'm on M4OHN now while cutting, it takes longer than other methyls to kick-in, but is starting to. I added a 1-test dermal a few days ago to get it going stronger. I think M4ohn alone is a little weak for gains, but good for cutting. It's only been 2 weeks, we'll see.

I haven't used M1,4ADD, but I have used Dbol (years ago) which it coverts to. You will retain a good bit of water, but size/strength gains are good.

Yep- Transdermal 1-test/4ad is great cycle. The gains are comparable to m1t/4ad, but take a few weeks to kick-in as opposed to the M1t gains within days. Also with less sides & easier recovery (for me at least).

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested to see how the M4OHN works out. It seems like M1T kind of spoiled everyone in terms of how quick it works.

Thanks a lot.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think that's a good point. when comparing methyls to m1t (which is very potent), other PH's (or prosteroids) seem to pale. however, just like there are different costs/benefits to every steroid, the same applies to PH's.

i think m1t is penultimate (at this point) legal oral compound. in terms of effects.

when comparing to others, people are generally going to be dissapointed if they are solely looking for a quick, effective, no brainer compound.

but as i said, m1t is decidedly unelegant, is rather harsh, and is definitely NOT for everyone.

for example, it would be a pain in the arse for people who do a lot of lifting that involves lumbars (like Olympic Lifters) since they do pulls, squats, and clean/jerk every frigging day, the m1t lower back cramping (which is somewhat ameliorable via proper hydration and supplementation) would be near intolerable. for the average gym goer looking for "big gunz" this might not be as problematic

i'm really optimistic about m4ohn. the reviews are still not as numerous as some of the more established compounds, but they are mostly positive.

and the reports of negative side effects are close to nonexistent.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
The only strange thing I've found with M1t is that it doens't produce much strength gains, compared to the mass.

It's definately no1 though. Do a 4 week 4ad 2 week m1t cycle, you'll see.

m4ohn, seems great. I'm gonna try it soon and try stacking it with 4ad and them m1t 10mg ed the last 2 weeks. should take care of the strength gain problem.

Otherwise try m5aa for pure power. would it be legal to use this before sports, like say before a boxing or martial arts match???? ;)

I'm wondering about moht, what exactly makes it so attractive? I know it's a dry cutting kinda drug, someone please educate us a bit more on it...

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think many sporting org's have "analog" language etc. that would easily cover m5aa as a competition aid.

i wouldn't be surprised if many UFC and others of that sort use some sort of drug like methyltest, t-suspension or something prior to a fight

those guys are animals!