Hair Loss on 4 day Blast of T

bomb402

Awards
Ok, so I put on maybe 2 grams of T per day for about 4 days. This probably put my levels a little over 1000. I now notice hair loss in the male recession pattern in the front. Should I get my DHT levels checked? I have low testosterone otherwise. My cortisol/stress hormone levels also felt like they were through the roof. I lowered the dose to about 1 g (normal TRT dose) and got the same thing - insomnia etc. lol

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
go to the HRT forum. Whatd you put on? androgel? and what'd you expect? to have low DHT levels?? lol you just rubbed 2 grams of test on yourself and your hair's falling out. I'm no doctor but i bet they're HIGH.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are you talking about androgel or something? Those doses can't apply to injects

bomb402

Awards
I'm talking about a compounded cream. I know measuring it is different but I was running 10% T cream 2-3 g per day for 4 days. I have experience with cypionate shots as well which did the same thing basically off a 200 mg shot. 100mg didn't seem to do this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about a compounded cream. I know measuring it is different but I was running 10% T cream 2-3 g per day for 4 days. I have experience with cypionate shots as well which did the same thing basically off a 200 mg shot. 100mg didn't seem to do this.
With the cream, your gonna have a hefty conversion to DHT.. You gonna go bald if you dont get back on injects lol..