Bigger Faster Stronger Documentary...

  1. Bigger Faster Stronger Documentary...


    ...is on Showtime. It should be available ONDemand. Good documentary on the AAS scene.


  2. Love that doc. For netflix subscribers, it is an instant stream video as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. yea i watched it several times!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mk3192005 View Post
    yea i watched it several times!
    Same here, I've lost count on how many times I have watched it really

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  5. great doc
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  6. yae i bought it when it came out. it's a shame mad dog died though...RIP

  7. Damn how did Maddog Die???? Yea great doc....watched it a billion times too lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by manicstudio View Post
    Damn how did Maddog Die???? Yea great doc....watched it a billion times too lol
    http://http://documentaries.about.co...found-dead.htm

    it happend a while back. i'm not sure if they ever announced the actual COD

  9. Love it as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. just saw the doc. that wuz on mtv pretty good

  11. I'm thinking of showing my family this documentary. Besides the steroid main topic it really highlights the hippocracy our government has towards various drugs and their use.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    http://http://documentaries.about.co...found-dead.htm

    it happend a while back. i'm not sure if they ever announced the actual COD
    I believe cod was cocaine OD.

  13. Sad to hear about Mad Dog, but I kinda assumed it would happen eventually, based on the movie. He was living a seriously depressing life. Someone who challenges themselves to grow is one thing, someone who claims their life is worthless unless they reach stardom is a problem. I wish he would have received some therapy after the first near OD.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. i agree. he was living what most mens dream would be: beautiful wife, living in cali right near the beach, making decent money (i assume).

    i've actually brought up some of the points the doc made to my friends when they bash AAS. they start to see the light...but then just say "aw it's all bad for you".

  15. WOW, just watched this doc. with the wyfe. Well her take on roids is a lil different now to say the least. She wuz taken back by women doing roids, and irreversible sides they risk.

    And she like the rest of us sees that roids were not the problem with theses people, that they have sever underlying issues that are triggered and responded to with any substance.

    We need to get a doc. done that shows your everyday guy, that doesnt have a ton of mental issues, and his use of steroids. One that addresses other questions besides why people take them.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    WOW, just watched this doc. with the wyfe. Well her take on roids is a lil different now to say the least. She wuz taken back by women doing roids, and irreversible sides they risk.

    And she like the rest of us sees that roids were not the problem with theses people, that they have sever underlying issues that are triggered and responded to with any substance.

    We need to get a doc. done that shows your everyday guy, that doesnt have a ton of mental issues, and his use of steroids. One that addresses other questions besides why people take them.
    I have a really strong appreciation of documentaries, I watch them constantly. That said I have always wanted to make a documentary, but lack the time and money.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Always watch docs...this and beer wars were my faves for a while.

  18. took my wife to go see this when it was out in theatres.

    now steroids are banned from our house.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    took my wife to go see this when it was out in theatres.

    now steroids are banned from our house.


    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. I like the hyuge cow in the doc I wanna make it my pet and have it guarding my house


    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  21. thats actually a belgun blue bull.

    it's like that thanks to no myostatin.

    I'd like to have that genetic trait.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats actually a belgun blue bull.

    it's like that thanks to no myostatin.

    I'd like to have that genetic trait.
    hell...the way science is nowadays we'll be able to make people like that soon

    then we can all look like ronnie coleman

  23. Saw it when it came out.
    It actually inspired me to use.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats actually a belgun blue bull.

    it's like that thanks to no myostatin.

    I'd like to have that genetic trait.
    Now that you mention it, it does ring a bell
    If the doc offered me the trait - I'd say bring it on

    Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    hell...the way science is nowadays we'll be able to make people like that soon

    then we can all look like ronnie coleman


    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 03:15 AM
  2. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
  3. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:10 PM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:19 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Log in
Log in