Nandrolone Phenylprop info...??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Any NPP users around that care to shed some light on this compound?? Results, gains, losses, sides (differing or more pronounced than regular deca) , etc. would be greatly appreciatted.

On the verge of throwing this into my current prop only cycle...

And what would you guys think would be a reasonable dose for myself, currently running 150mg prop EOD. Wanna maximize things a bit....

Currently 240lbs. 12%BF, 1st cycle still, numerous PH/PS experience, bulking diet, 6000cals/day...any thoughts???

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
similar to nandralone decanoate , only diff is ester half life . 3 days in this case . works pretty well , use 400-500 mg per week .

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
similar to nandralone decanoate , only diff is ester half life . 3 days in this case . works pretty well , use 400-500 mg per week .
Yeah, thats what I've been hearing lately. That people prefer it over the longer ester. I'm gonna get some and I'll let you fellas in on my results/feedback...I'm guessing that it would be still okay to inject EOD vs. E3D, this way I can still do all my injects on the same day....Damn....wish I had some Test Phenylprop now...LOL... :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity are you getting the Nandrolone Phenylprop pre-made or making your own from powder? Keep me posted on the results. :)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u can just go eod with test prop and nandralone phenylprop , thats what i used to do .

size

Awards
  • Established
Red Dragon labs has a blend: 75mg Test Prop,75mg Test Phenlyprop,75mg Test Undecanoate, and 75mg Nandrolone Phenylprop

dingling

Awards
i really wanna try this stuff out, the powder seems to be pretty cheap. let us know how it goes for you.

spoofy

Awards
Red Dragon labs has a blend: 75mg Test Prop,75mg Test Phenlyprop,75mg Test Undecanoate, and 75mg Nandrolone Phenylprop
yeah my source said he just got some in stuff sounds painful :eek:

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i bet a dbol, NPP cycle for say... 8 weeks or so, i bet that'd be good times

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think 500mg of nand phenyl prop would = 650-700mg of nan decanoate? no?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I dunno about that bro....thats' quite a bit of difference. My guess would be 500=575-590 tops....??

I would love it if someone came out with a 200mg test phenylprop/200mg NPP/ml; it would equal out to 400mg's/ml. Plus you could shoot it E3D and still get in 600 of each....you can always dream right??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A little update...
Wasn't able to get my NPP at this time, brother ran out...damnit...

Anyways, I'm gonna pick up some regular Deca....I was gonna run my dose at 400mg/week.....should I frontload at all, being that I'm in week 4 now of my prop?? If I have to, I'm gonna extend the cycle even longer than 10 weeks now...probably around 14 or so....what do you think?? I'm trying to get the **** to kick in ASAP so, how much should I frontload? I was thinking 800mg for the first two weeks?? Lemme know guys...thx

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i bet a dbol, NPP cycle for say... 8 weeks or so, i bet that'd be good times
very good, but that powder can be a bitch to work with. It really seams to depend on were you get your powder from, I don't know why but sometimes it can be very hard to get that stuff in solution. But the Dbol/ nand pp was one of the first things I ever ran. not nearly so good for the joints as the deca, I don't know why though.

No, the PP is a heavy ester do to the phenyl group. here are the wieghts for test %
Testosterone suspension : 100%
Testosterone Propionate : 79%
Testosterone Phenylpropionate : 66%
Testosterone Isocaproate : 71%
Testosterone enanthate : 69%
Testosterone Cypionate : 67%
Testosterone Undecanoate : 61%

PP is only slight better then deca.

Any idea on why they would put that long ester in with all the short one? It shouldn't hurt much though, all the esters are differnt and that helps a lot.

Jergo A little update...
Wasn't able to get my NPP at this time, brother ran out...damnit...

Anyways, I'm gonna pick up some regular Deca....I was gonna run my dose at 400mg/week.....should I frontload at all, being that I'm in week 4 now of my prop?? If I have to, I'm gonna extend the cycle even longer than 10 weeks now...probably around 14 or so....what do you think?? I'm trying to get the **** to kick in ASAP so, how much should I frontload? I was thinking 800mg for the first two weeks?? Lemme know guys...thx
Read this before you front load the stuff, take a lot more then people think:
http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dang, thanks for the heads up on the esters. Your roid fu is strong :cool:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks skye....****, that'd be 5cc's at least all in one sitting if I were running deca 200...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm planning a future cycle with npp in it. the dosages i've pretty much got down. it's just the length of the cycle that i'm questioning. should it be 8 or 10 weeks? the cycle will be testprop/trenace/npp. any advice would be appreciated.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well im doin just test prop/npp@150/75eod for 10wks im in wk 5.

dingling

Awards
Hey Waterlogged, hows the cycle going thus far? Just got mine in and am planning a very similar one to your's. I'm thinking 125 prop/ 100npp. Let me know.

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
How about the sexual sides, are they less than Deca. I got very bad Deca dick when I tried it at 400mg per week. I ran 650mg of test e with it to. Couldent get it up for over a month.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ding'lng, the cycle is goin great so far...i read that if i didnt go over 300mg /wk of th npp that i shouldnt get deca dick., and so far im horney everyday and my wife gets it more everyday. so no sides to speak of its all good.... matter of fact i just got more hcg/prop/npp and im thinkin of extending this cycle as long as i can because i love it and dont want it to end.

spooler

Awards
Phenylprop is a suck-ass ester. Heavy and short-lived. It is a shame that no-one seems to make nand-prop (perhaps it can't be done). This doesn't mean that I won't be doing a a test prop/NPP cycle some time (grin).

Nevertheless, I am on a test/deca cycle and after much research I determined that keeping the dose of test 2x the dose of deca will prevent sexual sides. I am doing 350 test e, 350 test prop and 350 deca each week. no problems so far.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Phenylprop is a suck-ass ester. Heavy and short-lived. It is a shame that no-one seems to make nand-prop (perhaps it can't be done). This doesn't mean that I won't be doing a a test prop/NPP cycle some time (grin).

Nevertheless, I am on a test/deca cycle and after much research I determined that keeping the dose of test 2x the dose of deca will prevent sexual sides. I am doing 350 test e, 350 test prop and 350 deca each week. no problems so far.
agreed. but deca dick really isn't a funtion of the ratio of test to to deca. everyones differnt and the amount of test needed to maintane wood ranges from nothing (I don't get fina dick and 200mg test is fine for 600mg deca, if I need it at all) to couldn't take enough. I know several people that I have recomended 800mg EQ and 600mg deca never had a problem one. I know another guy that ran 800mg test and 400mg deca and couldn't get it up for anything (this is rare I think, test normally fixes most cases) without proviron. most people (IMO) should not have a problem with deca if they run a resonable amount of test or primo with it.

They do make a nand prop but I have never seen it comercially avalable so it may just be cost prophibitive to use. Nand base is very insoluble so maybe the prop ester doesn't modify it enough to make it workable out side a lab. Not sure. they also make a test cyp witch is hard to get and impossible to get as a powder (at least for me). That is the one I want :drool:

spooler

Awards
I have heard guys talking about getting nand base and basically throwing it away - couldn't get it into solution. I suppose it would make a reasonable transderm, if one were so inclined.

Skye - I assume that you were wanting to say that there exists a nand cyp? If so, I agree, that would be something that I would like to try.........

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have heard guys talking about getting nand base and basically throwing it away - couldn't get it into solution. I suppose it would make a reasonable transderm, if one were so inclined.

Skye - I assume that you were wanting to say that there exists a nand cyp? If so, I agree, that would be something that I would like to try.........
yup, that was a typo. I ment nand cyp. and I know they make it as it has surfaced as a injectable.