RaW stack...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think that this goes on A LOT. There's a lot of newer, smaller supplement companies that are making "stacks" of different compounds and they make a supposed ALL IN ONE OTC.. And from what ive seen some people turn out fine, which makes me doubt the strength/purity of the PH product. I think its bad practice, but it goes on everywhere

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think that this goes on A LOT. There's a lot of newer, smaller supplement companies that are making "stacks" of different compounds and they make a supposed ALL IN ONE OTC.. And from what ive seen some people turn out fine, which makes me doubt the strength/purity of the PH product. I think its bad practice, but it goes on everywhere
Yeah I mean i'm all about PHs....but it's **** like this that is gonna cause even more bans. I wish companies would just make single quality compounds and sell them at a decent price. CEL why oh why did you have to discontinue your sh!t??

And that PCT they have in there is complete garbage and no on cycle support.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I know man... It's sad that theyre doing it for a quick buck. personally Im in retail and we make an honest living because we sell things that i know are gonna help people. If i had a supplement shop I would not carry PHs because there's always gonna be someone who wants to go all out and the kid prolly weighs a buck fifty... And I wouldnt wanna be responsible for selling something that can screw someone up.

I KNOW CEL BRING EM BACK!!!! Im on a bridge right now, ran ssl's sd at 30 mgs and ibe's epi, and ran out so im using cels estane and its working just fine, i wish theyd give their products ONE MORE RUN ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not for the stack products but these r tame compared to others I have seen. Not the worst combos and the dosing isnt retarded. Not something I would recommend to 1st timers which seems to be the target audience since they r going for the "want to go from a mouse to a MONSTER in one cycle" category. I will say they did actually discuss what their product is better than most which isnt saying much.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im a noob to prohormones and actually ordered some of those raw pro hormones Darkhalf mentioned. I haven't used them yet though. I ordered them because im stuck at 225. I am an ectomorph and intake thousands of calories per day and was hoping this might help me break through this plateau. I googled each ingredient in the product and the stack doesn't seem to bad to me however like i mentioned before i am a noob when it comes to prohormones. Do you guys recommend not even wasting my time with them or maybe cycling them with a on cycle support, if so what product(s). I was going to cycle them with milk thistle, NAC, and a liver cleanse i got from GNC. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I mean i'm all about PHs....but it's **** like this that is gonna cause even more bans. I wish companies would just make single quality compounds and sell them at a decent price. CEL why oh why did you have to discontinue your sh!t??

And that PCT they have in there is complete garbage and no on cycle support.
CEL got hit up because of the bust against *************. there was a whole news report about some guy being sent to the hospital because he was having liver failure and side effects from using (i think m-drol?)...and it was probably the morons fault, was probably using like 6 a day for 2 months.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzabtUS-M4

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is funny, I hear the commercial on the radio almost everyday.. Funny you found this Darkhalf

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
So is this product total garbage or what?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well i bought some at a discounted price then what shows on the website at the top of the thread. I read Dr. D's post about pulsing pro hormones. So this is what i was thinking of doing with this product to get the best results and lowest possibility of sides.

Day 1: 1 capsule before workout and then 1 directly after
Day 2: Off training / Liver support supps
Day 3: Off training / Liver support supps
Day 4: Repeat day 1

Do this for several weeks start pct that comes with it.

Whats your honest opinion? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
Well i bought some at a discounted price then what shows on the website at the top of the thread. I read Dr. D's post about pulsing pro hormones. So this is what i was thinking of doing with this product to get the best results and lowest possibility of sides.

Day 1: 1 capsule before workout and then 1 directly after
Day 2: Off training / Liver support supps
Day 3: Off training / Liver support supps
Day 4: Repeat day 1

Do this for several weeks start pct that comes with it.

Whats your honest opinion? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Im also thinking about doing this. Any results?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im also thinking about doing this. Any results?
I tried pulsing these for a week and felt nothing.

Then i just ran them as directed for 3 or so weeks. I gained no weight and maybe only a slight strength increase. I did lean out a bit but that wasnt what i was going for. (Raw 1 is supposed to bulk) I ended up returning the Raw 2 and PCT it came with and ran a SERM, AI, and HCGenerate for PCT instead.

I believe that there is hormones in the product since my boys did shrink a bit while i was on and i was a bit more vascular throughout the cycle. I just think Im a poor responder to RAW 1 which if i remember is EPI and HALO.

But as others mentioned upon these are way overpriced and are pre-blended compared to what else is available.

Hope that helps.