Gyno treatment article - 16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia
By Eric M. Potratz

Eric M. Potratz has developed his education in the field of endocrinology and performance enhancement through years of research, counseling, and real world experience. Over the past five years he has been a private consultant for hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders alike, and is the founder & president of Primordial Performance.

Gynecomastia = Gyno​

Most people think the only way to combat gyno is to use Nolvadex or Clomid. Considering the undesirable side-effects of these drugs, I generally don’t prefer these as the first line of defense. I have expressed my concerns about SERM’s in my article – Clomid & Nolvadex – The Dark Side.

In this article I summarize alternative methods for combating the occurrence of gyno. The advice given in this article is the result of over 10 years experience in counseling individuals with AAS induced gyno.

If you have gyno as a result of an endocrine disorder, I advise consulting your doctor before making changes to your prescribed medical regimen.

You Do Not Have Gyno!​

During mammary tissue growth (the onset of gyno), you may notice the following symptoms -

• Puffy or swollen nipples
  • Overly sensitive nipples
  • Itchiness around the nipples
Editorial note: I promise -- that is the last time I will ever say nipples.

Now, just because you may have these symptoms does not mean you HAVE GYNO. It simply means that you HAVE GYNO SYMPTOMS. Remember, it is normal to have a small flat pea sized lump under the nipple. This is NOT gyno.

Now, if you allow these above symptoms to progress for several weeks then you may develop gyno. So if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms then you are smart to take action before it’s too late – But please stop emailing me saying you “have gyno” after 3 days on a cycle – this is physiologically impossible.

The good news is that even if you do have a slight case of gyno that you developed from a cycle, it’s probably 100% reversible. Read on…

Nipples.

Gyno Hysteria​

No level of gyno is “permanent”. Any level of gyno can be reversed by dietary, supplemental and/or hormonal intervention. Mammary tissue (gyno) can be catabolized like any other tissue in the body. It’s just a matter of creating the right physiological environment within your body. Therefore, as far as I’m concerned, all gyno is temporary or semi-permanent at worse.

Here are the basic levels of gyno -

Level 1 – A dime sized glandular lump – which can emerge as soon as 2-3 weeks after “gyno symptoms” appear. This type of gyno can transform into a more serious level 2 gyno if left untreated for more than 4-6 weeks. In most cases, this initial level 1 gyno disappears once the hormonal environment improves, which is generally 2-3 weeks after the inflicting steroids clear the system.

Level 2 – A quarter sized glandular lump. This type of gyno does not completely disappear on its own, but may gradually shrink to “Level 1” size after discontinuing the inflicting steroids. Completely reversing level 2 gyno requires aggressive dietary and supplemental intervention in conjunction with prescription grade drugs.

Generally, the levels of gyno can be referred to in the following way –

level 1 = temporary

level 2 = semi-permanent

Be warned, if gyno is allowed to grow large enough, the cost of surgery may be more cost efficient than trying to battle the gyno through drug and lifestyle changes – which could otherwise take months or years of intervention.

Following the 16 points below will help you prevent and reverse level 1 & 2 gyno -

The 16 Points​

Consider all the following points. Remember, there are many factors that can contribute to gyno and performing just a handful of the points below may be the key to avoiding gyno all together.... Click here to read the rest of 16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Thanks Eric.
You guys over at PP always looking out for us.

Al

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Awesome post... I think some people are hypersensitive and if you told them they were balding they would start freakin out too.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I like my gyno. Gets me thru lonely nights.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. BTW, I only pushed one product in this article.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting bout DHT helping progestin based gyno,

what bout taking DHT and fini (fini increases potency of progestins correct>?)... or would they just negate eachotheer.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good article, def exepecting some call outs of products.....so this article leads me to belief a dht substance like "the one" or d-plex along with tren would yield very good gains with less side affects

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am so susceptible to gyno it's silly. 350 sust ew + 320 mast ew (my low dose "cruise") still get constant nip sensitivity, have to low dose letro to keep it at bay, or else my left nip will puff up. I wish i saw more from the masteron.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Eric, what do you think of proviron as an anti-gyno agent?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting bout DHT helping progestin based gyno,

what bout taking DHT and fini (fini increases potency of progestins correct>?)... or would they just negate eachotheer.
fin probably increases potency of progestins because it lowers DHT... so yeah... if you took fin and DHT for some unknown purpose they will probably cancel eachother out.

-Eric

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fin probably increases potency of progestins because it lowers DHT... so yeah... if you took fin and DHT for some unknown purpose they will probably cancel eachother out.

-Eric
would DHT decrease the effectiveness of progestins? if 5a reductase inhibitors increase the effectiveness? if thats the case would we have to run more?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would DHT decrease the effectiveness of progestins? if 5a reductase inhibitors increase the effectiveness? if thats the case would we have to run more?
No, I wouldnt say that... and Im not sure how you figure that. DHT is not a 5a-reductase inhibitor.

-Eric

UKStrength

Awesome article Eric, clears up some of the gyno scaremongering that floats around! :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Doctor says "The Fat on the chest is a type of gyno"?

BTW: Thanks for this Article!
My Salutes and Respect Sir

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine consumption can inhibit clearance of estrogen from the liver by competing for the P-450 oxidase system. Avoid caffeine if you are concerned about high estrogen levels.

Avoid supplements containing forskolin if concerned about gyno. Forskolin increases aromatase activity via cAMP modulation and can increase formation of estrogen.

I need change my stims......RUSH!!!!!!!!

so you refer only for forskolin or whatever "herb" thats can raise cAMP?

This was taken from USPLabs

two of the ingredients in Pink Magic, Nelumbo nucifera and Rhamnus nakaharai, have been shown to inhibit the enzyme(s) responsible for degrading cAMP

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll run Turinabol LV + TREN LV very soon.

during cycle, to prevent gyno, i'll use vitex.
pct will be sust, alpha + tamoxifen citrate.

A anti-aromataze duryng cycle is needed?!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll run Turinabol LV + TREN LV very soon.

during cycle, to prevent gyno, i'll use vitex.
pct will be sust, alpha + tamoxifen citrate.

A anti-aromataze duryng cycle is needed?!
Did you read the article?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Thanks guys. BTW, I only pushed one product in this article.
However, the article links to this article which links to dermacrine.

Not knocking your articles, just pointing it out.

Out of curiosity, what effect would Formestane, (also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione), have with regard to the article?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this should be put as a sticky immediatly GREAT!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you getting this from?!?
Hi John!

I copy from this in PHForums:
DHT bind to androgen receptors (class I)
If it is DHT precursor then it would be a dry compound like Winny

Proviron is weaker than DHT - it occupies the 5AR receptor from DHT so it will inevitably end up killing libido at the same time destroying estrogen but also freeing up testosterone by lowering SHGB. It actually works against the androgenic processes in your body.

Epiandrosterone-is also a weak androgen derived from metabolites of DHEA. It is weaker than Androsterone- AH- and will cause same issues as proviron just not as drastic.

DHT is 10 x as androgenic as testosterone. Test converts to DHT. But if 5AR is occupied by a weaker androgen than DHT- test will convert to estrogen- also inhibiting sex drive. Now you won't get the bloat because the weak androgenic properties will keep water down and estrogen down so in essence you have a double dynamic. Both negating one another. That my friend is called chaos and the body wins all the time. No ifs ands or buts.

AndroHard is now the staple for all cycles involved with weak androgenic products- winstrol, furazabol, anavar, deca, primobolan, turinabol, epistane, etc,...Blows every pro-sexual, anti-estrogen, hardener away! "

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi John!

Proviron is weaker than DHT - it occupies the 5AR receptor from DHT so it will inevitably end up killing libido at the same time destroying estrogen but also freeing up testosterone by lowering SHGB. It actually works against the androgenic processes in your body.

Epiandrosterone-is also a weak androgen derived from metabolites of DHEA. It is weaker than Androsterone- AH- and will cause same issues as proviron just not as drastic.

DHT is 10 x as androgenic as testosterone. Test converts to DHT. But if 5AR is occupied by a weaker androgen than DHT- test will convert to estrogen- also inhibiting sex drive. Now you won't get the bloat because the weak androgenic properties will keep water down and estrogen down so in essence you have a double dynamic. Both negating one another. That my friend is called chaos and the body wins all the time. No ifs ands or buts.

AndroHard is now the staple for all cycles involved with weak androgenic products- winstrol, furazabol, anavar, deca, primobolan, turinabol, epistane, etc,...Blows every pro-sexual, anti-estrogen, hardener away! "
OK, I am going to preface this by saying it is early, and I was out with my boss living it up all night, so my comprehension might be a bit off.

The way I am reading that is this:
Proviron = Kills Sex Drive.
Epiandrosterone = weaker then AH, and kills libido.
Androhard = advocated as triumphant among the rest for being pro-sexual, anti estrongen and a hardener.

To me it appears to advocate the use of AH for sex drive. Like I said earlier, if I am reading this wrong, please let me know.

By the way, who is the author?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I am going to preface this by saying it is early, and I was out with my boss living it up all night, so my comprehension might be a bit off.

The way I am reading that is this:
Proviron = Kills Sex Drive.
Epiandrosterone = weaker then AH, and kills libido.
Androhard = advocated as triumphant among the rest for being pro-sexual, anti estrongen and a hardener.

To me it appears to advocate the use of AH for sex drive. Like I said earlier, if I am reading this wrong, please let me know.

By the way, who is the author?

Really I don`t know man!

Did you use Androhard yet?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post #10

You might want to watch your estro values. DHT can have a dramatic affect on the prostate if estro is not kept in check. I know it cannot convert to estro but do some research. Dr Houser is an excellent source of information on this subject.

well if AndroHard is (2 spets for convert) in DHT why say "Zero Conversion to Estrogen"

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From Primordial's site (on prostate):
Contrary to popular belief, high levels of androgens are not the cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – a.k.a. prostate growth – and associated side-effects such as frequent urination. (1,5)

It is a combined effect of estrogen and DHT that is known to cause BPH, therefore if estrogen is reduced or kept at a normal level, elevated DHT will not cause BPH. (4,5)

In fact, administration of DHT alone has actually been shown to reduce prostate size and side-effects associated with having an enlarged prostate. (5)

Therefore, increasing DHT levels with a non-aromatizing androgen such as androsterone may help support prostate health and limit BPH
...and the zero conversion to estrogen stands, it can not convert to estrogen.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The TRS should be perfect, as long as you don't go over, say 6 weeks. If going beyond that point you might want to consider a serm, but seeing as most andro cycles won't surpass 6 weeks, the TRS will be fine.
I didn't think a PCT was necessary for a single, 25 day (1 bottle dosed twice daily), cycle of AndroHard?

According to the write-up: "A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT."

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So with AH needs PCT?
PCT isnt really needed with a natural 5a-reduced androstane... Running AndroHard for 4 weeks would be like Proviron for 4 weeks... not very suppressive and easy to recovery from.

PCT becomes necessary when you start running aromatizing steroids, progestins, methyls, ect.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi John!

AndroHard converts to DHT and Proviron does not... so you arent going to have the same problem you may have with Proviron.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
However, the article links to this article which links to dermacrine.

Not knocking your articles, just pointing it out.

Out of curiosity, what effect would Formestane, (also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione), have with regard to the article?
Formestane can inhibit DHT formation as well as estrogen, so you have to be careful. Form can also lower SHBG to undesirable levels.

If you want an AI, I would just opt for AndroHard. Its going to offer the DHT and the anti-aromatase benefits for estrogen control. (but not quite as strong as formestane for reducing estrogen)

-Eric

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT isnt really needed with a natural 5a-reduced androstane... Running AndroHard for 4 weeks would be like Proviron for 4 weeks... not very suppressive and easy to recovery from.

PCT becomes necessary when you start running aromatizing steroids, progestins, methyls, ect.

-Eric
AndroHard converts to DHT and Proviron does not... so you arent going to have the same problem you may have with Proviron.

-Eric

Thanks Boss!

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Formestane can inhibit DHT formation as well as estrogen, so you have to be careful. Form can also lower SHBG to undesirable levels.

If you want an AI, I would just opt for AndroHard. Its going to offer the DHT and the anti-aromatase benefits for estrogen control. (but not quite as strong as formestane for reducing estrogen)

-Eric
Thanks for the response.

Spartan-JS

Awards
I am going to run the following cycle:
1-12 test-e 500mg
1-12 Primobolan 300mg
1-4 Winstrol 50mg/day tabs
5-12 Androhard ??

Do you guys think adding Androhard will be too much DHT in this cycle? I want to minimize any Estrogen side effects, and would rather run androhard than running Aromasin troughout the entire cycle.
What do you think?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I wouldnt say that... and Im not sure how you figure that. DHT is not a 5a-reductase inhibitor.

-Eric
not its not a 5a reducatase inhibitor.

But 5a reducase inhibitors limits the amount of conversion to DHT as was established earlier, therefor less DHT, more potent progestins.

More DHT less potent progestins?

is my thinking way off?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Eric
Thanks for clearing that up Eric, most of my following of Androhard has been for cycles that include a methyl, so I was used to just auto associating the TRS with it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to run the following cycle:
1-12 test-e 500mg
1-12 Primobolan 300mg
1-4 Winstrol 50mg/day tabs
5-12 Androhard ??

Do you guys think adding Androhard will be too much DHT in this cycle? I want to minimize any Estrogen side effects, and would rather run androhard than running Aromasin troughout the entire cycle.
What do you think?
I wouldnt think you would need an AI as heavy as Aromasin for a cycle like that. AndroHard would be a mild AI that would work just fine.

Too much DHT depends on how sensitive to DHT you are.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not its not a 5a reducatase inhibitor.

But 5a reducase inhibitors limits the amount of conversion to DHT as was established earlier, therefor less DHT, more potent progestins.

More DHT less potent progestins?

is my thinking way off?
I think so... Im really not following the logic...

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
eric, do you think one androgel packet applied to the balls a day should be sufficient to keep gyno at bay on a 500 mg test e cycle?