Superdrone+Androhard+Dermacrin Cycle LOG

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to start this clean bulking cycle on July 18th.

Current Stats:
5'9"
225lbs
22% bf

SD: 10mg for 3 days. Then 20mg for 3 to 4 weeks.

PCT will consist of tamox and sustain alpha.
Tamox: 40/40/20/10

Goals will be to add 15 to 20lbs of muscle.
Loading support supplements currently.
I hope you follow me! Will log workouts when I start cycle.

After pct I will begin a cut diet.
Again I hope u follow me, as I've never logged before.
Cya Monday!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats your doses for the a-hard and derma??
whats your diet gonna look like?

bulking at 22%... fun.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yea, good ol superdrone!

i've been wanting to see how the derm/androhard stacks up with sd.

i was thinking of running dermacrine with my next cycle of sd/pp.

can't wait to see you're results. good luck bro.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
whats your doses for the a-hard and derma??
whats your diet gonna look like?

bulking at 22%... fun.
They will be label recommended dosages.
Diet will be protein and clean carbs. Not a big fan of being strict on cycle, buuut it will still be clean.

And don't worry! I'm cutting after pct. Have faith!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude I am in. thats a totally wicked stack....if you eat healthy you will probably put on that size plus recomp a bit.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im here to watch. I have some Superdrone I have been tempted to use.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed .... my 2 cents, it's easier to cut or recomp on anabolics and tough as balls to do it naturally.

I personally would like to follow you on a cutting or recomping cycle but these are your goals and I'll still follow.

PICS!! no homo.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
So how about this.... I'll keep my calories at maintenance and rely on the compound for a cut?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you with your gym time? Would you be able to do fasted cardio in the morning, followed by lifting on workout days later in the day? Recomp is a big dedication I hope not to sway your decision to this if you are not ready or planned for it.

EDIT: You would also have to prolong the cycle (your choice) to see good recomp results but I mean SD WILL give results regardless so up to you.

And put cals above maintenance. With recomp you still want cals above maintenance.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Ive done a few cycles usinng SERMs and have always taken the whole dose before bed. Are there better options?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
How are you with your gym time? Would you be able to do fasted cardio in the morning, followed by lifting on workout days later in the day? Recomp is a big dedication I hope not to sway your decision to this if you are not ready or planned for it.

EDIT: You would also have to prolong the cycle (your choice) to see good recomp results but I mean SD WILL give results regardless so up to you.

And put cals above maintenance. With recomp you still want cals above maintenance.
Well I am more than likely going to stick with it for 4 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how about this.... I'll keep my calories at maintenance and rely on the compound for a cut?
The way to recomp is to eat just over maintenance but keep the scale from going up by adding cardio.

Do not just cut calories and kick back hoping steroids will rip you up it's a terrible idea.

Honestly I can't see you being too happy with this cycle and at this bodyfat %. With just 4 weeks of SD the tendency is to blow up and come back down. If you try some "passive recomp" and don't even eat enough for a bulk and then you aren't even taking full advantage of SD's muscle-building capabilities. You recomp a little and end up at what... 19% bodyfat? The bf difference is negligible. Either way you'll want to cut after this cycle and that's a bad idea... don't start cutting right after PCT, all your new gains will be the first to go. Just cuz 4 weeks have gone by don't mean those gains are going to stick around in the long run, which they probably won't if you start cutting.

You don't need steroids to cut down from 22% bodyfat. If you have a slow metabolism i feel your pain. That makes you the kind of person who needs an absolutely flawless diet and some low carb or carb-cyling diet to get bodyfat down. I think at your bodyfat you are best off cutting naturally and then once at low bodyfat you can cycle SD and you will instantly regain all of your previous strength and size.
If you want to cut more safely on anabolics then you'd need much much longer cycle (somehow) with T3 or clen annnnd LOTS of cardio.

edit: sorry just noticed this was a log and not asking for advice per se, didn't mean to **** on it, wanted to get my ideas out though.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post unreal. I will continue as planned and hope I succeed at a recomp. Luckily my body gains muscle as easily as it gains fat lol. I don't think retaining cycle gains after a pct and a cut will be a problem for me. But stil, your post was informative and spot on. You're right. Low carb works best with my metabolism and I come from a fat family. But I'm still able to take advantage of muscle being easily gained. Btw, awesome log unreal.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Well today is the day!! Starting my log. This morning i woke up and had a protein shake and headed to the gym. Took my SD AH and derm about 30 minutes before working out. Today was an arms day. Thankfully it was a great workout.

Biceps:
BB curls 4x8 @ 115lbs
DB curls 60lbx4, 50x6, 45x8, 45x10
Incline DB 4x8 @ 40lbs
Hammers 4x8 @ 60lb DBs
Rope cable curls 4x12 @ 120lbs
Cable curls 3x20 70lbs

Triceps
DB overhead press 4x8-10 @ 85-100lbs
Machine dips 4x8 @ 280 lbs
Incline skullcrushers: 4x8 @ 115lbs
Machine extensions 4x8 @ 200lbs (full stack, ***** machine apparently)
Rope cables 4x12 @ 120lbs

Cardio: 35 minutes of incline walking.

steakboy

The way to recomp is to eat just over maintenance but keep the scale from going up by adding cardio.

Do not just cut calories and kick back hoping steroids will rip you up it's a terrible idea.

Honestly I can't see you being too happy with this cycle and at this bodyfat %. With just 4 weeks of SD the tendency is to blow up and come back down. If you try some "passive recomp" and don't even eat enough for a bulk and then you aren't even taking full advantage of SD's muscle-building capabilities. You recomp a little and end up at what... 19% bodyfat? The bf difference is negligible. Either way you'll want to cut after this cycle and that's a bad idea... don't start cutting right after PCT, all your new gains will be the first to go. Just cuz 4 weeks have gone by don't mean those gains are going to stick around in the long run, which they probably won't if you start cutting.

You don't need steroids to cut down from 22% bodyfat. If you have a slow metabolism i feel your pain. That makes you the kind of person who needs an absolutely flawless diet and some low carb or carb-cyling diet to get bodyfat down. I think at your bodyfat you are best off cutting naturally and then once at low bodyfat you can cycle SD and you will instantly regain all of your previous strength and size.
If you want to cut more safely on anabolics then you'd need much much longer cycle (somehow) with T3 or clen annnnd LOTS of cardio.

edit: sorry just noticed this was a log and not asking for advice per se, didn't mean to **** on it, wanted to get my ideas out though.
^^this all the way. i tried cutting after an SD cycle. lost everything i gained. so i will totally agree with the above statement. drop some bodyfat first, then run the cycle. after which just maintain calories for your new weight.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
How about I not cut right after pct and wait a bit for gains to mature.... Regardless I started yesterday. And will continue.

UKStrength

And *my* girl lol. Didn't want y'all to get the idea that I jus go around touching titties lol
Haha, so long as you ask permission it's all good :)

How about I not cut right after pct and wait a bit for gains to mature.... Regardless I started yesterday. And will continue.
Definitely don't cut right after PCT mate, get your bloods done, check you've fully recovered your test levels then cut away :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly.. I ran a crappy product before and gained 8 pounds in a month, cut right after thinking "I'm gonna keep muscle and burn fat" and I lost 8 pounds in 5 days that I had maintained the 8 pounds all through PCT. New muscle is so fragile...

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established

Definitely don't cut right after PCT mate, get your bloods done, check you've fully recovered your test levels then cut away :)
Thanks man :)

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UKStrength again.
Lol

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Today was a shoulder day with a little bit of hams and calves.

DB Press: 4x8 @ 65-75lb
BB Press: 4x8 @ 115-125 (weak ass exercise for me...tips?)
Front Raises 4x10 @ 35lb
Side Raises 4x10 @35lb
Rear delt fly machine 4x8 160-180lb
Rear delt Bent over DB 4x12 @25lb

Couple of ham machines.
Seated, Lying (dont remember weight)
DB stiff legs using 50lb DB 4x12
Calves: Seated calf 4x10 @165lb

No cardio.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB Press: 4x8 @ 115-125 (weak ass exercise for me...tips?)
Are you just going for looks/size? If so don't get caught up on numbers. My bench is my worst lift, Ive made progress just by sticking with it and doing exercises that work similar muscles: DB Bench, Flys, Machine Bench Press, etc..., give it time, it will get better, especially on this cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol man... my shoulder press is really weak too so i got no advice, i could never get it to increase. But as for the low weights, that's just because you're doing BB press after dumbell press. You should probably do the BB first and the db second or not at all. There's other exercises you can incorporate into shoulders though. Upright rows for instance. And I train my traps on shoulder day.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Are you just going for looks/size? If so don't get caught up on numbers. My bench is my worst lift, Ive made progress just by sticking with it and doing exercises that work similar muscles: DB Bench, Flys, Machine Bench Press, etc..., give it time, it will get better, especially on this cycle.
Size of course lol.
Thanks man :)

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
lol man... my shoulder press is really weak too so i got no advice, i could never get it to increase. But as for the low weights, that's just because you're doing BB press after dumbell press. You should probably do the BB first and the db second or not at all. There's other exercises you can incorporate into shoulders though. Upright rows for instance. And I train my traps on shoulder day.
I'm a big fan of upright rows. And honestly I forgot about meh traps! lulz.... luckily mine are pretty good.

pezdog1

Awards
I have the same problem bro. Im at 19%BF and i want to run a mass building PH. I am going to run Androhard and furazadrol and cut down some then hit it hard. give it hell!!!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot, running usp labs pslin as well. Any experience with this anyone?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of upright rows. And honestly I forgot about meh traps! lulz.... luckily mine are pretty good.
**** i could never forget about my traps... i ****in love traps i want mine big and mean lookin like a goddamn triceratops :borladuck:

btw that smiley has nothing to do with my post, im trying to find ones no one else has ever used

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. You're gonna love the Supderdrone brah! Have fun!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Unreal is right mate it pretty much every respect. Add 40 mins cardiovascular or 20 min HITT fasted am, that will help u recomp get the best of both worlds but def do not cut calories during PCT

Good luck

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Took the day off today guys. Looks like tmrw will be chest.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Been missing for a couple of days! Sorry! Anyway, did chest yesterday. Felt good and strong. Today I did back and shoulders. It was a good day. Sorry for the lack of details but I honestly didn't feel like writing anything down. My weight is up to 229. I'm going to buy a handheld bf analyzer to use every morning right after waking. Regardless, all of my lifts are up and I am feeling a little bit tired at work. But that's because I killed my damn self. **** it though. Oh, and I'm horny as ****.

GSMachinist

Awards
So in a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate superdrone?