Best cycle to be on for Football?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I was wondering what is the best cycle to be on while playing football.

I know Test is a must.

So test e at 300-500mg/week

What else would be beneficial to add?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you go crazy then you will suffer greatly during practice... I would say lower test in the 400mg region and maybe 400mg of EQ.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Position?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safety position maybe running back.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also your going to have to really "feel" out this cycle, increasing or decreasing dosages as side effects arise or decline. Hydration is going to be very important also.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotchya dead.

Test e 400mg/week
EQ 400mg/week
hCG for sure you know I love my hCG lol.

Adjust as needed.

Looks good?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my buddies run winstrol with alot of joint supps... some EPO for cardio, bombs with an ai for the red blood cell count... halo for the aggression.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't EQ suffice for the red blood cells? I thought I read this somewhere is that correct?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just going by what it sounds like your looking for, low-moderate strength, size and endurance gains.

So nothing that would kill your joints or your energy levels. Could play around with the EQ, mostly throwing it on there for appetite increase, joints, RBC increase, and mild anabolism. Could always bump it, you just really want to avoid back pumps, and lethargy.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah eq would do that, help with cardio... but thats about all IMO, what do you actually want to get out of the cycle? improve cardio, performance, add size? you need some mass on you to play college ball dont you?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if I kickstarted the cycle with Super before the season starts for 3 weeks. Would that make up for it being mild to weak.. I didn't really want it to be mild or weak.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah eq would do that, help with cardio... but thats about all IMO, what do you actually want to get out of the cycle? improve cardio, performance, add size? you need some mass on you to play college ball dont you?
I want everything you mentioned just to be s superior athlete overall.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i take bombs with a dialed in diet, they dont hurt my cardio. run with something dry like eq and your cardio should improve despite the added size... test is a given.

**edit**
stay away from tren and deca
EPO gets no love but nothing will get your cardio going like it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't run SD kickstart. If you do, very low dose. Possible back pumps and calve pumps not to mention the water requirements it has, its gonna make football hard. Mild dose of anadrol sounds better. I hear Var is good for an athlete's steroid.

You are really looking for something to run on-season right? Cuz between seasons yeah you should bulk up another 20 pounds so you can hang with the big boys in college football because there are going to be some BIG boys. Lot of football players make me feel small, just because so many guys are taller than me, that makes them bigger than me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k thanks guys.

I will try and get my hands on anadrol or anavar, test e for sure, eq for sure, hcg for sure, and EPO (I don't even know what that is but will research the crap out of it). thanks again.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
test e, eq, var. very nice stack. stamina will increase, strength will increase, not to mention the added energy you get from var. its a good stack. remember test e will take about 3 weeks to kick in, eq about 6. make sure you take into account for those times frames.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
EPO hands down... winni is a good choice too...
chocolate milk.. im gonna hit u up from my email today or tommorrow to talk about what u PMed me on gymbbb

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPO has def got my attention now.. sounds good big z thanks brother

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Test E & EQ. I loved that stack, I ran it 2cc's T 2cc's EQ pinning once a wk.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
EQ will rise your EPO so your good there.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
unless you've got a lot of gear experience 400 test and 400 or so eq should give you some gains IMHO...during the season the focus is moreso keeping what you've got anyways. You sure there is zero chance you'll be tested? I know in the last few years even D3 will test a handfew of players on each team that makes playoffs