Using 4ad trans using homebrew recipe WTF

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I am using the homebrew transdermal formula for some 4ad powder I have to use up.
To get 800mg a day assuming 50mg/ml I have to spray 8ml 2x a day. I have always pinned my gear how the hell do you guys apply this much stuff?

This is going to be my first and probably only transdermal cycle but seriously any tips on how best to do this?

Do you shower in it or what I am a big dude and I am going to have to cover most of my body. Any specific areas that should be targeted?

REGULATOR

Awards
dude, transdermals are a major pain in the azz! effective, but just a hassle. easier to pin or pop a pill, even liposomal is good in the convienence department.try the calves, back of the knees, the area around the lats and inner forearms.oh yeah, and hope you have the time to walk around the house like a freak'n zombie waiting for it to all dry. good luck bro.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, like I said this is going to be the first and last time I do this. I already have the **** so I might as well use it now.:mad:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I used to hate that $hit too...IMO they are only worth doing if you're doing a like 500mg's total at the most. Any more than that and its just a pain in the ass.

I once used a whole gram of 4-AD/day accompanied by some oral 1,4 AD last year and after not seeing any results whatsoever in conjunction with the pain it was to put the stuff on I simply said screw it and stopped....

IMO your best bet for dermals is to run say 300mg 1-test along with 200mg's of 4AD/day. Not much of a hassle with the application and you will still have great results. The 1-test is what makes it happen.....the others are just there for reducing some of the sides. I've never gotten any results with any unmethylated PH besides 1-test on its own and by itself...others will disagree, but not many....

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm running it with 4ohn so there is a little horsepower there, just looking for a bit more weight and libido, then it's igf time and getting off for a good while.
Would have liked to try it with m1t but I think that would be pushing things at this point. I'll save that for after I give the ole liver a well deserved break. I'd also like someone to solve the super low hdl levels before I hit that again.