minimum Test cruise dose for gen health benefits...

daballer2005

Awards
What to run Enan at?

SO much easier to maintain bf/strength/size while on. Also the feel good/libidio/etc makes me want to stay on year round.

What's the minimum dose ppl run? 250/w?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
200mg/week is good. more experienced cruisers go higher

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
125 mg 1x per week, thatll get you high normal levels.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i cruise(trt) at 150 but thats based on bw. unless your making a living on the stuff you dont want to cruise to high all the time. 250 had my tt at 2200 and thats way to high to cruise long term. do bw bro so you know where your numbers are or its just a bad guessing game

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just buy some bulk DAA and run that high and long, see how you like that.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
depends how low your test is.. or how much benefits u want.. 100-150mg.. is prob minimum

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
considering TRT is up to 200-250 a week right, I would do at least that. If you have naturally high test levels then a low enough dose of test can actually lower your levels so I wouldn't play "how low can you go" with this, I'd just do something that's going to work like 250. But that's just me ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
considering TRT is up to 200-250 a week right, I would do at least that. If you have naturally high test levels then a low enough dose of test can actually lower your levels so I wouldn't play "how low can you go" with this, I'd just do something that's going to work like 250. But that's just me ;)
i think we are all making one mistake here. i dont think the guy, and this is my opinion, is referring to trt like we are thinking. my guess is he did some test and loved the feeling(who doesnt lol) and doesnt want to dose low enough to remove those feelings for good. to me the problem with this is runnign a dose that puts you into supra levels all the time. yeah bb's do it but they know the trade off and get paid. i understand because it takes me some serious wilpower to run my 150 and not just bump another 100 knowing what it feels like up there

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think we are all making one mistake here. i dont think the guy, and this is my opinion, is referring to trt like we are thinking. my guess is he did some test and loved the feeling(who doesnt lol) and doesnt want to dose low enough to remove those feelings for good. to me the problem with this is runnign a dose that puts you into supra levels all the time. yeah bb's do it but they know the trade off and get paid. i understand because it takes me some serious wilpower to run my 150 and not just bump another 100 knowing what it feels like up there
If you've seen any studies showing long run health risks of 250mg test/week i'd read em.

Usually cruising is just a few months between cycles though.

daballer2005

Awards
Pin just once a week? Will you get shutdown on such a low dose(250)?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Pin just once a week? Will you get shutdown on such a low dose(250)?
2x/week. i do saturday morning and tuesday night so every 3-1/2 days. yes 250mg will shut you down eventually. had me shut down by end of 4 week that i know of because thats when i had bw done