Talk to me about X-TREN

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple bottles of x-tren, so im probably gonna run that pretty soon! From what ive read, seems different from a lot of the other PH's out there. I just have a few rather basic questions i was hoping some of you guys could voice your opinions at.

1) What did X-tren do for you guys in term of gains?? (IE. Vascularity, hardness, size, strength, fat-loss, pumps??)

2) What would be a suitable PCT for a cycle like this? Typically i just run nolva 40/20/20/20 and use a test booster like drive or PCT Assist with it and somtimes a cort controller. Will this be fine for this as well?? (Clomid is not an option, i DONT like the way it makes me feel, my body just doesnt react well with it).

3) Id like to stack my x-tren with something. I have 28 m-drol pills, so i was wondering if you guys had some opinions on how you think i should set this up. I was thinking something like this:

M-drol: 10/20/0/0/0/0
X-tren:90/90/120/120/120/120

Or would i be better off stretching the m-drol to 3 weeks with a 10/10/10 setup?

4) Lastly, My friend has a full bottle of epistane hed be willing to sell me. Should i just ditch the small amount of m-drol all together and run the epistane with this? I hear this stack is pretty incredible....

Thanks for your opinions guys! Just trying to decide what i wanna do so i can put this all together! :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-drol: 20/20/30/30
X-tren:- 0/0/90/90/120/120/120

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Great vascularity and strength. You will probably love it at 120 I know I did and I mean LOVED it at 120. 150 made my nips tingle so I only did that for one day and it was an accident anyway lol

*edit: I thought you had already ran a bridge before with xtren and SD when I was doing my SD/EPI bridge a while back. Or an I mistaken?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
all it did was make my nipples hurts. complete garbage for me

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
that looks pretty good. if it was me, I would do your current plan with the x-tren 1-6 m-drol 1-2 or 1-3 and buy the epistane and bridge into that

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
oh and btw I love x-tren... great f*ckin DS/PH imo.... good hardness and vascularity, good for cutting/recomping, sick pumps and aggression in the gym. run some resveratrol and P5P with it to help protect yourself from prog gyno

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good results, hardness, vascularity, strength, the works. At least as good as phera probably better, maybe 75% as good as SD.

Sides were almost unbearable, terrible gyno, dead libido. The gyno was so bad I couldn't fix it with research chems, and the libido was so dead that being on 500mg of test a week didn't matter.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
that looks pretty good. if it was me, I would do your current plan with the x-tren 1-6 m-drol 1-2 or 1-3 and buy the epistane and bridge into that
I actually like the way that sounds. Here's what im planning on starting in the next couple weeks, let me know what you guys think!

support supps
Cycle support + Fishoil + Orange triad

Cycle: (no preworkouts or creatine)
X-tren: 90/90/120/120/120/120/120
mdrol: 10/20/0/0/0/0/0
epistane: 0/0/30/30/30/40/0

PCT: (start taking Preworkouts and creatine again)
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
PCT Assist: 30 days

Figured the 2 weeks of mdrol would get the ball rolling for sure, then the x-tren would be kicking in while i introduce the epistane.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
25% strength increase is what I get after about a week of 70mgs. I'd run the sd 10/20/20 And tren 0/60/90/120/120/90. Get lots of pct cuz the shutdown is rough, I've been off it 4wks now and still really shutdown

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the way that sounds. Here's what im planning on starting in the next couple weeks, let me know what you guys think!

support supps

Clomid 100/50/50/25

Figured the 2 weeks of mdrol would get the ball rolling for sure, then the x-tren would be kicking in while i introduce the epistane.
7 weeks of tren? shutdown is gonna b ruff

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established

support supps

Clomid 100/50/50/25

Looks good. I am not very conservative so I see no problem running x-tren 7 weeks, and have done so myself for much longer. Others might, though. It sucks you don't have one more week's worth of superdrol. Definitely do not do what gymrat said and drop down your x-tren dose though. keep it at 120 all the way through

btw I still take my pre-workout supp on cycle (jack3d), I just take a little bit, like 3/4 of a scoop, but it kicks in the pumps perfectly and that little caffeine boost is perfect. I don't understand why people stop taking pre-workout supps on cycle. They just don't need to take as MUCH. imo

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't understand why people stop taking pre-workout supps on cycle. They just don't need to take as MUCH. imo
that's a good point, had 1 scoop of jack3d today, still on some phera, i thought the energy boost added nicely. The low dose works pretty well and doesn't create a problem where the pumps are too big.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i run another 19nor product i'll make sure to have something androgenic on hand.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Tren ace gave me bad mental sides. How does this 19-nor fare with the mental anxiety etc.?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Tren has given me a little anxiety too... x-tren gave me no anxiety but did give me a noticeable increase in aggression (shorter fuse, irritable). It also gave me the other tren-like sides like insomnia but wasn't even close to real tren in that regard. if you like real tren i'd definitely give it a go.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Tren is BY FAR my favorite PH!!

I have enough tren to run cycles for the next 5-6 years, but only plan on running 1-2 more cycles. I shouldn't have stockpiled so much!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I am not very conservative so I see no problem running x-tren 7 weeks, and have done so myself for much longer. Others might, though. It sucks you don't have one more week's worth of superdrol. Definitely do not do what gymrat said and drop down your x-tren dose though. keep it at 120 all the way through

btw I still take my pre-workout supp on cycle (jack3d), I just take a little bit, like 3/4 of a scoop, but it kicks in the pumps perfectly and that little caffeine boost is perfect. I don't understand why people stop taking pre-workout supps on cycle. They just don't need to take as MUCH. imo
i know it sucks i dont have another week of m-drol!!! lol. Wanna sell me a week haha :ponder:?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
if i could figure out how to connect my damn bank acct. to paypal I would!! I'm done with SD for a looooong time