Shelf life on Test??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What is the shelf life for test??

Since I am wanting to start getting things ready for my first inj. cycle, but it wont be for a minute, I was wondering how long the shelf life for test is. Im also looking into buying bulk to save money and have more available... So any input would be appreciated

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok thats what I had seen somewhere else, is there a difference in the esthers as far as how long they last? I didnt want to buy 10 vials and have to dump what I dont use in a year or two

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ester weight doesnt matter.. Your inbox is full, I cant send any PMs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
**** i been gettin blown up lately....

BigTyler

Awards
ok thats what I had seen somewhere else, is there a difference in the esthers as far as how long they last? I didnt want to buy 10 vials and have to dump what I dont use in a year or two
Don't dump it... I'll take it, lol. My dude I used to buy gear from killed himself after his wife left him.:grumpy:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Some vials with have a date of when it was manufactured.
I would go off of that rather than when you get it and how long you hold onto it.

I had BD (Andropen) that was almost 3 years from its manufacture date. Worked great for me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Don't dump it... I'll take it, lol. My dude I used to buy gear from killed himself after his wife left him.:grumpy:
Just...just not a good thing to hear, wtf.

Women suck....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the loss of your friend... but i have not yet ordered my test

still deciding where to get it from, but have it narrowed down

good advice ccv, i will go by the lot date......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i dont get that sentence.... someone killed themselfs? someone got divorced and sold his gear?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
What is the shelf life for test??

Since I am wanting to start getting things ready for my first inj. cycle, but it wont be for a minute, I was wondering how long the shelf life for test is. Im also looking into buying bulk to save money and have more available... So any input would be appreciated
Depends more on what the manufacturer used as solution, i.e. grapeseed, cotton seed, Ethyl oleate, etc... there is definitely a shelf-life on grapeseed oil itself(around 6-8 months I believe). Definitely do more research.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ very good post**

Awards
Does it matter if you keep it in a fridge or at room temp.?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
some ppl aruge yes. some would say this cause permanent damage

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if you keep it in a fridge or at room temp.?
It won't help or hurt the actual hormone. The issue again would be the organic solution used i.e...grapeseed, cottonseed, ethyl oleate, water, etc. Refrigeration will only help to slow the degradation of the organic solution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
TripDog Anabolics 21
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0