Superdrone Stack Question

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run SD 3-4 weeks at 20mg.
I have on hand Dermacrine, Androhard, and SA.
Planning to run Sustain Alpha for PCT along with a SERM. So which one out of the other two would be best to run along with SD?

BTW Ive done 3 or 4 cycles

Thanks

suresha

Awards
  • Established
me personally if i had pp's sd, androhard and dermacrine, i'll take all 3, but that's just me, and as far as you having a serm on hand and some sustain alpha, your good money. i'd say go for it, you know the motto "go hard or go home!"

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
All Three man. Derm will provide a test base and help your joints and libido. Andro hard will get you "hard" and protect against gyno. and SD will get your strong as ****.

Perfect stack imo. Just sit back, lift hard, and enjoy the ride

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Sustain Alpha for the whole cycle and with the SERM during pct.
and also have on hand T-911 to use dueing pct if needed (love the labido effects of yohimbine thats in the t-911 with the sustain alpha )

Dante87

Awards
No need for the sustain on cycle, androhard will take care of libido :D

UKStrength

me personally if i had pp's sd, androhard and dermacrine, i'll take all 3, but that's just me, and as far as you having a serm on hand and some sustain alpha, your good money. i'd say go for it, you know the motto "go hard or go home!"
All Three man. Derm will provide a test base and help your joints and libido. Andro hard will get you "hard" and protect against gyno. and SD will get your strong as ****.

Perfect stack imo. Just sit back, lift hard, and enjoy the ride
Great advice, running AndroHard, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha on-cycle would give you the best possible combination. However, you could just run the first two and save the Sustain Alpha for PCT.

curls

curls

Awards
I plan to run SD 3-4 weeks at 20mg.
I have on hand Dermacrine, Androhard, and SA.
Planning to run Sustain Alpha for PCT along with a SERM. So which one out of the other two would be best to run along with SD?

BTW Ive done 3 or 4 cycles

Thanks
LOG IT
I am think of the same stack next year. On the PP blog this stack (derm, andro, sd) was suggested.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I gree running AndroHard, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha on-cycle would give the best possible combination.
and would use Sustain alphaLV, HCGenerate and TCF-1 during PCT.
GOOD LUCK!