Superdrone Stack Question

  1. Superdrone Stack Question


    I plan to run SD 3-4 weeks at 20mg.
    I have on hand Dermacrine, Androhard, and SA.
    Planning to run Sustain Alpha for PCT along with a SERM. So which one out of the other two would be best to run along with SD?

    BTW Ive done 3 or 4 cycles

    Thanks


  2. me personally if i had pp's sd, androhard and dermacrine, i'll take all 3, but that's just me, and as far as you having a serm on hand and some sustain alpha, your good money. i'd say go for it, you know the motto "go hard or go home!"

  3. All Three man. Derm will provide a test base and help your joints and libido. Andro hard will get you "hard" and protect against gyno. and SD will get your strong as ****.

    Perfect stack imo. Just sit back, lift hard, and enjoy the ride
    •   
       


  4. Thanks!!

  5. I would run the Sustain Alpha for the whole cycle and with the SERM during pct.
    and also have on hand T-911 to use dueing pct if needed (love the labido effects of yohimbine thats in the t-911 with the sustain alpha )

  6. No need for the sustain on cycle, androhard will take care of libido
  7. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    me personally if i had pp's sd, androhard and dermacrine, i'll take all 3, but that's just me, and as far as you having a serm on hand and some sustain alpha, your good money. i'd say go for it, you know the motto "go hard or go home!"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    All Three man. Derm will provide a test base and help your joints and libido. Andro hard will get you "hard" and protect against gyno. and SD will get your strong as ****.

    Perfect stack imo. Just sit back, lift hard, and enjoy the ride
    Great advice, running AndroHard, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha on-cycle would give you the best possible combination. However, you could just run the first two and save the Sustain Alpha for PCT.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    I plan to run SD 3-4 weeks at 20mg.
    I have on hand Dermacrine, Androhard, and SA.
    Planning to run Sustain Alpha for PCT along with a SERM. So which one out of the other two would be best to run along with SD?

    BTW Ive done 3 or 4 cycles

    Thanks
    LOG IT
    I am think of the same stack next year. On the PP blog this stack (derm, andro, sd) was suggested.

  9. I gree running AndroHard, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha on-cycle would give the best possible combination.
    and would use Sustain alphaLV, HCGenerate and TCF-1 during PCT.
    GOOD LUCK!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test and Superdrone Question
    By masterjb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. SUPERDRONE STACK
    By djm6464 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Log in
Log in