25g for drawing?

1. 25g for drawing?

I am having a lot of difficulty drawing in my test prop with a 25g needle (the only ones I got). It still worked the two times I tried but it really takes a while to draw 1cc. Can I continue like this since it's the only needles I got or do I risk damaging my gear and should just get bigger needles?

2. damage it how?

You certainly can draw with a 25g, it's just a major pain in the ass IMO. It won't chew up the rubber seals much though, which is a good thing esp if you have 100mL vials. I use 20g to draw, it's real easy to get some from http://www.getpinz.com if you are sick of the 25g.
    •   

3. So everything's good then... I was just afraid it would be so small that the diluted powder wouldn't get in or something.

4. GPZ will have your order within 3 business on the norm. I would recommend you picking up some 18-20 guage needles to withdraw. And Im sure you're changing the 25's after withdrawing, to a new one to inject. You will be able to get some out with the 25g's, but like you said, its a pain.
    Sage

5. 20g are the best to draw with.. 18g can damage the rubber stopper if you have to draw a bunch of times, like with test prop
    •   

6. I use 20s to draw and 25s to shoot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by regino007
    I use 20s to draw and 25s to shoot.
    I've been using 23's to inject and they take a while. When your hitting glutes with a 25 don't you feel like it takes way to long in that awkward position?

8. I tried a 30g once b/c i had one shot left at the tail end of my last cycle, and the local drug store only carried 30's.... took 7 days to inject one lousy mL. 25g's are really ideal for me.
    Sage

9. Quote Originally Posted by theslime
    I am having a lot of difficulty drawing in my test prop with a 25g needle (the only ones I got). It still worked the two times I tried but it really takes a while to draw 1cc. Can I continue like this since it's the only needles I got or do I risk damaging my gear and should just get bigger needles?
    this may sound like a dumb question, but it's always better to be safe....you are injecting in the same amount of air into the vial before drawing out the tprop correct?

10. I fully agree. I used to use 18 to draw and started to notice chunks of rubber in the vial. had to rerun thru a Whitman.Now I use 20 to draw, as far as using up the box of 18. they come in handy for preloading two weeks @ a time. Oh yea 25g 3cc for Ed and 29g 100iu for slin

Current cycle

Tren

Test

Slin

11. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    this may sound like a dumb question, but it's always better to be safe....you are injecting in the same amount of air into the vial before drawing out the tprop correct?
    Yes, of course.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Optimum timing for blood draw?
    By Arbor in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:02 AM
  3. Testosterone Cypionate ==> How Long After Injecting for Blood Draw
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 03:37 PM
  4. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:29 AM
  5. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 05:16 AM