Hdrol, Mdrol, Decavol, fun suggestions?

weeniman

Awards
Hey folks,

Starting week 3 of 4 running mdrol 10mg ed. I'm a hyper-responder, so higher dosages are a waste, and make me sick.

Looked in the magic cabinet last night to make sure all my clomi, nolva, etc. was ready. Saw several bottles of decavol, plus one of those decavol "kits" and a couple bottles of hdrol.

Kinda curious about maybe running a few weeks of decavol b4 starting PCT.

IDK. Kinda like to use up that decavol. I'm leaning towards bridging to decavol for another 4 weeks after this current mdrol stint.

Think I'll save the hdrol, I like running that solo. Maybe stack it with Decavol?

Any ideas?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have enough decavol to run at 800+ mg's?

if so, then stack it.

weeniman

Awards
Thanks guys,

Yeah, have enough to run 800 mg ed for 4 weeks, but doubt if I can hang with that high of dose--remember I'm sensitive.

After I clean up after this mdrol, think I'll do 5-6 weeks hdrol/decavol stack. Straight 50 mg ed hdrol and 400mg ed decavol. FYI, 50mg hdrol is a very effective dose for me, 75 mg and higher just makes me sick. I'll toy with the decavol dosage to see how much I can tolerate.

Short term goals= 300 lbs with no fat increase by Christmas.
Long term= be huge(r)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you mean by "sick" if orals are making you feel ill, they may be taking a big toll on your liver.

weeniman

Awards
"Sick" was a bad choice of words--just trying to save space. I mean that I experience all the typical side effects at a level I find too unpleasant to continue that dosage. Since lower dosages work ridiculously well for me, I don't see a need to use the higher doses that most of you use.