mini cycle...thoughts?

finalforce

Awards
Hey im considering running a mini mdrol cycle possibly 10-10-10 for pct nolva and of course cycle support while on. This would be my first time running mdrol have done many other phs in past though. Is this worth trying or am I just wasting my time. Also I considered picking up 100caps of anavar and running it 20mg a day along side the mdrol what are your guys thoughts about this?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I think you run a full cycle of M-drol. If youre running 3 weeks at 10, why not do
10/20/20/20-30

If youve got Nolva you shouldnt have a problem in PCT. No sense running 3 weeks at 10 when you can just run the cycle the right way

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
var at 20mgs is a waste unless ur a chick. 50mg at least if ur gonna do it. also 3 weeks is too short for var and doing two orals, especially one being mdrol, that seems rough.

finalforce

Awards
yea i figured 20mg of var is a waste just wanted to get peoples thoughts plus its crazy expensive so im not gonna bother. Reason for wanting to do 10mg m-drol is to minimize sides and shutdown i may do 10-10-20-20 I guess ill just feel it out.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u can get var...why not just pin?

finalforce

Awards
eventually I wanna try something but goin on a cruise in august cant pin for 8 days, so for now I wanna use w.e phs I have.

finalforce

Awards
Another question I have stanodrol on hand and was considering adding it to help solidify my gains. Would it be good to run it weeks 1-5 at 300-300-450-450-450 and use the mdrol weeks 2-4 or 3-5 or should i even start at the same time and end week 3. If I run it weeks 1-3 or 2-4 when I get off mdrol will my body begin to shutdown even though I am still running the stano? Will the stanodrol benefit me at all?