See if my cycle looks ok PLZ!!!!

hmower

hmower

Awards
Ok this gonna b my 2nd cycle. First was a test prop solo 8 wkr at 100 mgs eod. Made decent gains. Went up bout 15 lbs. Got sick for a week on week 5 so i know that killed things a bit............but anyway this cycle will go as folows

Test E thinkin 550/wk 275 mg shot on mon & thur-WKS 1-13

DBOL 30 mg's/day-WKS 4-6 or 11-13. Reason being cuz i went the benefits of both not just a kickstart. So not sure on that yet.

PCT of course will be standard. Got clomid and nolva on hand probably will run both. I also have aromasin as i am gyno prone. May hold off on that until experience nipple soreness then will throw in at .5 mgs eod if it occurs. Dont have hcg but considering getting some as i can have a hard time recovering.

The deal is i've got 4 vials of test e and wanna use 3 full so was trying to think of the best dosage and time span to use it all. 13 weeks at 550 /wk will put me at 7150 mgs out of 7500 so thats why it may seem a little odd. So maybe 600/wk the first couple weeks i guess. What ya think??????????

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You will get a ton of opinions but here is mine.

Do 16 weeks of test.

Frontload your Dbol 1-6 because by week 4-6 your oils will be live anyways, and by week 11-13 you won't even want/need the orals. Use Dbol when it counts the most, at the beginning.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Thought about going longer but wanted to seave the 4th vial considering prob wouldnt use it all anyway. And only have enough for about 4 weeks of dbol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if i were you, here's what i would do:

test weeks 1-12
dbol 1-4 and then 11-14.

kickstart it. as with every new person who uses a long ester steroid you'll come on here and be like its week 2 and i dont feel anything WTF!!. takes 3 weeks to kick in so why not start off with a bang. also, you have to wait two weeks after ur last test e shot to do pct anyways, why not keep gaining when you are done pinning.

edit: just saw you only have enough dbol for four weeks. either kickstart it or get more.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
if i were you, here's what i would do:

test weeks 1-12
dbol 1-4 and then 11-14.

kickstart it. as with every new person who uses a long ester steroid you'll come on here and be like its week 2 and i dont feel anything WTF!!. takes 3 weeks to kick in so why not start off with a bang. also, you have to wait two weeks after ur last test e shot to do pct anyways, why not keep gaining when you are done pinning.

edit: just saw you only have enough dbol for four weeks. either kickstart it or get more.
Agreed, also run clomid solo PCT and get Arimidex in case of gyno flare-up while on cycle

hmower

hmower

Awards
yeah i've got aromasin and will most likely have to use it

hmower

hmower

Awards
No one likes dbol mid-cycle to get strength and size from both? Im patient enough to wait for test to kick in anyhow

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
use you last vial and up your test dosage at 10 weeks, just when you're plateauing . . or add in another oral . . just my 2c

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will get a ton of opinions but here is mine.

Do 16 weeks of test.

Frontload your Dbol 1-6 because by week 4-6 your oils will be live anyways, and by week 11-13 you won't even want/need the orals. Use Dbol when it counts the most, at the beginning.
Agreed 100% with this; at min, 14 weeks.

hmower

hmower

Awards
i've got some epistane. Wanna throw it i the end. About what weeks and what dosage?

hmower

hmower

Awards
Week one bout finished and def noticing increase in libido. hopefully good sign the test is gonna b legit. Better b cuz everyone i know has had good results with it lol

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tbol is an awesome oral to start a cycle with. If you haven't tried it yet i suggest you do.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Yeah i've heard that but i got dbol right now and gonna start it on week 3. I want to start seeing gains on dbol right about when ill start seeing my test gains. Not common but i want to try it. I want to find an oral to run at the tail end. Got epistane and guess ill go with that. Not sure though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i've heard that but i got dbol right now and gonna start it on week 3. I want to start seeing gains on dbol right about when ill start seeing my test gains. Not common but i want to try it. I want to find an oral to run at the tail end. Got epistane and guess ill go with that. Not sure though
Not a bad idea at all bro to start it then.