Mid summer Clean Up Cycle help me use up my aresenal

1. Mid summer Clean Up Cycle help me use up my aresenal

I am looking to put together a cycle to get rid of some of my old stock. I have accumulated several different compounds because I sometimes would pick up an extra bottle here and there when ordering my cycle. I'd see something that was a good price and pick up a few bottles but never got around to using it etc... so here is my stock I want to put together a mid summer cycle using what I have on hand any ideas. Sdrol or P plex is probbably a must as I have more than 5 bottles of each, they are the oldest ones in my arsenal and either expired or about to.

All are CEL except for the sus 500 and Dermacrine and I have at least 3 bottles of each:
    SDROL
    PPlex
    M14ADD ( 2 bottles)
    Sus 500
    Eq plex
    Psatnz
    Dermacrine LV ( 2bottles)

Obviously by using PPlex or SDROL you can see it will be for bulking.

Any suggestions on a good cycle using the above compounds.
    Experience: Lifting 13 years cycling since 2002
    5' 10"
    aprox 215 - 220 lbs
    BF aprox 10% + or - 1.5%

I have all PCT and support supps on hand

2. 1 bottle of BOLD equals fail.. I dont even think it would be good to bridge with.. 2 bottles and you might be able to do a super or phera to BOLD bridge.. Maybe a phera/pstanz bridge..

3. you should just RUN IT ALL! EVERY BOTTLE, defy the odds prove science wrong that it is okay to run a 3 month methylated oral steriod DO IT!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

4. I would like to see a. . .phera/pstanz. . .and or pplex/eqplex. . . or m14ad/pstanz. . .that would be nice or m14add/dec. . .hmmm my vote is pplex/pstanz or m14add/pstanz. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

5. I have at least 3 bottles of all of the above. I was thinking Pstanz/sdrol or p stanz/ phera. I would run Dermacrine throughout. Looking at no longer than a 6 week cycle.

6. phera and pstanz then. the pstanz needs to be dosed really high, I am thinking about 6 caps a day for 300mg. I went to 250mg on that compound and noticed hardening but nothing close to numerical gains, and then I read about people going 400+mg. So don't be afraid to pop those pills.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

7. Quote Originally Posted by HUGHENUFF View Post
    I have at least 3 bottles of all of the above. I was thinking Pstanz/sdrol or p stanz/ phera. I would run Dermacrine throughout. Looking at no longer than a 6 week cycle.
    Bud, your gonna want to run super and phera first in the bridge!

8. I don't know if i want to or if I could do a Sdrol/ phera cycle. I know from past experience that I can only tolerate sdrol for about 3 weeks at a dose no higher than 20mgs. If I go longer or take the dosage any higher within a few days I start getting nose bleeds, headaches, and just feel like 5 pounds of **** in a 3 pound bag. SO, I am a little hesitant about adding another 17AA for 3 more weeks.

I may do the following
    Dermacrine LV weeks 1- 6
    Sdrol 20/20/20 weeks 1- 3 (May substitute Phera @ 30mgs - 45mgs instead of SDROl)
    Pstanz 0/0/250/250/250/250 Weeks 3- 6 ( might do 300mgs never used it b4)
  9. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by HUGHENUFF View Post
    I don't know if i want to or if I could do a Sdrol/ phera cycle. I know from past experience that I can only tolerate sdrol for about 3 weeks at a dose no higher than 20mgs. If I go longer or take the dosage any higher within a few days I start getting nose bleeds, headaches, and just feel like 5 pounds of **** in a 3 pound bag. SO, I am a little hesitant about adding another 17AA for 3 more weeks.

I may do the following
    Dermacrine LV weeks 1- 6
    Sdrol 20/20/20 weeks 1- 3 (May substitute Phera @ 30mgs - 45mgs instead of SDROl)
    Pstanz 0/0/250/250/250/250 Weeks 3- 6 ( might do 300mgs never used it b4)
    I like it! Will you be logging it? Stay conservative with compounds you've never used especially when stacking other compounds. . as stated before don't be afraid to increase dosage but PM your log when you start. . I would think you would want to run phera since sdrol is a dryer gain. . just my opinion but LET'R RIP! PCT??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM
  3. 3 week clean bulk cycle??
    By Thunder KAT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:49 PM