need advice-HMS+ Test E

antknee

i posted this over at the Primordial website but i figured id try here as well--

Hopefully someone can give me some decent input here..im 2 weeks, exactly, into my HMS+ Androhard cycle..Ive leaned out a bit, but that's all Ive really noticed..nothing in the way of strength or libido increases yet, and i didn't expect that until later anyway- Ive just gotten a very good source for 6-8 weeks of Test E and im going to take advantage of it, but i wont have it for about two weeks..my question is this:

since im only two weeks in, should i stop what im taking and start up again in two weeks when i get the test, or should i keep doing what im doing now? i figure that if i keep going, ill be 4 weeks in before i start the real gear and that would be too much time ' on'..ive got some extra SA i can run for two weeks as kind of a bridge if need be...

any opinions welcomed!

thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's a poorly planned incorporation of two cycles. If you're on test and want to add an oral that's fine but on an oral and you want to add test enanthate, that you won't get for 2 weeks, and it takes 4 weeks to kick in, that's a 6 week period you need to fill up.

Maybe you should stick to the original plan and make the test another cycle

antknee

hey man, thanks for the input..i know its not ideal, but it kinda fell into my lap..would there be anyway that the E could be incorporated when i get it? the reason im so hot to add it is that my training hit a high point just before i added the HMS and ive sort of hit a plateau even with that added. i honestly don't think, at this point, HMS has added anything to my training..from past experience, im going to get a really nice mid to late summer bump with the E.
again, thanks for the input- if it makes any difference, ive run 3 legit cycles in the past, im 41 yrs old with about 18 yrs training..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well if you can keep running what you're on for 6 weeks to make it into the enanthate

if you're getting a lot of enanthate you could frontload some too

antknee

ive got enough of the 1t to make it into the eth..i can also replace the androhard with sustain alpha if i have to..