100mg EOD test 1-2
400mg bold 1-10 11-15 600mg
100mg EOD tren ace 1-6
dbol 1-6 40/40/50/50/50/50

by then ill b around 220 at low teens %. 5-10

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if ur going to do a 16 u might as well just bump it to 20 weeks. and use the dbol doing the first 6 weeks then get some down time and then use the tren from week 10 onward to 16. i see no point is blasting the **** out of the beginning when u have the option of running two seperate blasts within the same cycle.

and i dont really understand the bottom part do u mean u are currently weighing in the low 200 teens and have a goal for 220? cause you dont really need more than test for that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow I think that looks rather tasty

i don't think anything needs to change. I think i might do one thing differently though consider this: run the tren from weeks 6-11. So it's kind of a cascade, Dbol 1-6, Tren 6-11, higher dose EQ 11-15.

Then I'd probably drop the frontload to avoid eod injects and because the dbol will be carrying you at that point anyway.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if ur going to do a 16 u might as well just bump it to 20 weeks. and use the dbol doing the first 6 weeks then get some down time and then use the tren from week 10 onward to 16. i see no point is blasting the **** out of the beginning when u have the option of running two seperate blasts within the same cycle.

No.

and i dont really understand the bottom part do u mean u are currently weighing in the low 200 teens and have a goal for 220? cause you dont really need more than test for that.
im getting in contest prep. weighting at 181.3lb this morning. this past off season i ws 245lb at 18%. ill start cycle once im at 220.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wow I think that looks rather tasty

i don't think anything needs to change. I think i might do one thing differently though consider this: run the tren from weeks 6-11. So it's kind of a cascade, Dbol 1-6, Tren 6-11, higher dose EQ 11-15.

Then I'd probably drop the frontload to avoid eod injects and because the dbol will be carrying you at that point anyway.
dbol 1-6
tren 6-11
higher EQ 11-16
test 1-16
*t3 50mcgs for 2 weeks if fat gain gets outta hand

i got more dbol and mdrol on hand. maybe an mdrol pulse at like 13/14 week?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i personally do not like SD much, if you are looking to lose some fat u are right on with the tren, that melted fat off me rather quickly. However if you are looking for an oral and do not care much about how harsh it is i found anadrol rather great for cutting.everyones experience is different and quite honestly the time for experimenting with different things is during the off season. So do what u feel is the best for you knowing how your body responds.

Good luck in your show i hope you win.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I like tren towards the end, but regardless that's a heavy cycle.
Have fun...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dbol 1-6
tren 6-11
higher EQ 11-16
test 1-16

I would take unreals suggestion..

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
dbol 1-6
tren 6-11
higher EQ 11-16
test 1-16

since you're going all out, backload a dry oral say from wk 15-18 while those long esters clear . . or just blast away with your dbol/mdrol options . . either way a sweet sweet run

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if this is too just add mass i would keep the tren at the beginning for the massive strengthe gains. if you want to end up lean as possible then id put it later in the cycle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
since you're going all out, backload a dry oral say from wk 15-18 while those long esters clear . . or just blast away with your dbol/mdrol options . . either way a sweet sweet run
ill prob wait till 4weeks after last pin to start PCT. but for an oral at the end it REALLY matters how bad the sides get. if EVERYTHING is under control (acne, bloat, gyno, acne, acne, acne, acne, bp, acne, acne) than ill take mdrol, im pretty sure ill b able to find some winny. if sides arent undercontrol than no orals at end.

if this is too just add mass i would keep the tren at the beginning for the massive strengthe gains. if you want to end up lean as possible then id put it later in the cycle.
i would rather gain strength first off the dbol, than tren and not all together. im afraid of injury. and im trying to stay lean, TOPS 15% bf.