m1t pct 6 oxo

megalug

Awards
if a person ran m1t for4 weeks at 20 mgs what would the best way to run 6 oxo? nolva and clomid are no options for me.just need some info on the best way as far as length and dosage .so if any of you guys pct with 6 oxo i would appreciate your help . thanks

propho

Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but maybe you should do 2 week cycles of m1t.. 6oxo just doesn't work anywhere near as well as nolva..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would say not to run M1T then. 6OXO will not be enough for PCT, especially at the dosage and length of time you have suggested. If you are dead set on it, then use the Search function at the top of the board and punch in 6OXO or M1T and see what you can find.

jwp888

Awards
I have been taking 1 GRAM of 6oxo/day after a 5 week 1t/4ad cycle, followed by 2 weeks of 10mg of m1t. So far I have been very pleased with 6oxo. My nuts started coming back within 7-10 days. I am 14 days post m1t and my strength is still up. I have lost some water, but as long as my strength is not crashing I am happy. I have also LOWERED my training volume and SLEEP more. Also, I am doing 10 grams of creatine mono/day.
I have clomid PILLS, but have decided to hold off using them until I do a heavier cycle. I get my pills in mexico when I am down there. I do not trust the liquids, IMO. I wanted to try the EXPENSIVE route of large 6oxo use if I ever got in a jam and could not get clomid. I persoanlly felt better on clomid than nolva in past uses.

westniles

Awards
Getting nolva/clomid from the board sponsers is cheap, easy, and effective.

megalug

Awards
thanks jweave23 i will use it the way you did . just curious was you running m1t if so what dose and lenghth ? also did you keep your strength? i dont care if i lose a few pounds but i hate losing strength . also thanks for the link very imformative . thanks bro peace

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Last PCT that i did i used vitrex...It kicked my nuts into working order within 3-5 days I was super pleased however it didnt cut out estrogen so you could run vitrex and nolva or 6oxo unless you want to get some gyno like me :(

megalug

Awards
what is vitrex? where do you get it? can you post a link? thanks