Low Dose Superdrol Cycle

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running a really low dose of superdrol for a 4 week cycle as follows= 5mg/5mg/5mg/5mg
THOUGHTS?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my thinking is A) you'll need to respond well to see results B) pulsing will work better C) you should still increase the dose in order to gain

5/10/10/15 that's a cycle

pulse 20mg 3x a week
pulse 10mg 4x a week

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, 5mg is way to low of a dose, are you afraid to run 20mg? lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember a dude taking only 3mg, and it caused sutdown @ like the 12 day mark I think. Pulse it 3x a week (m,w,f) 20mg upon waking, or run a normal 3 weeker 10,20,20-serm. Low dosing will just eliminate some sides(bp, toxicity,back pumps).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a potent compound with very real health associated risks if misused. Telling someone they're scared to take a serious compound like superdrol makes you look like 1st class retard. Grow up...

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
i had superdrone on hand i was going to try experiment with lower doses a bit so not suck harsh sides.. how does ml break down to mg again? Plus i read on here in this forum a guy running a 5mg/3wk who gained 7lbs and had little to no sides.. and couple others on similar formus who had 8-10lbs results with similar results

paint2100

Awards
I actually just started a 5mg cycle for 4 weeks. Im about a week in prob put on maybe a pound nothing real noticeable. Will give prob raise it but will give it some time just to see how it works.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
did 10mg for 3-4 weeks couple of times, both times saw so great strength and just a little bit of mass gains.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
i had superdrone on hand i was going to try experiment with lower doses a bit so not suck harsh sides.. how does ml break down to mg again? Plus i read on here in this forum a guy running a 5mg/3wk who gained 7lbs and had little to no sides.. and couple others on similar formus who had 8-10lbs results with similar results
Someone once posted a really smart comment, "just because you don't feel shutdown doesn't mean your aren't". I would still run some pct no matter what dose. Some of these guys are real knowledgeable I would follow their advice.

fmfws185

Awards
I would say pulse with nolva or clomid on off days.
Have u thought abt maybe stacking it with something like 11-oxo at a low dose for cortisol control to help with the gains. Jst an idea. If your dead set on 5mg perday I would say stack it with something else. Maybe standard dose of epi 30mg perday.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
well i have mild anxiety so i was thinking a lower dose may help with that

Messor

Awards
5MG a day seems like a waste of SD and time. You'd probably be fine at 10MG a day.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
low dose SD/MDROL/Superdrol

I know this is kind of an old thread...but

on the subject of low dosing SD with Androsterone for its cortisol control.

What can be expected if the following was ran.
SD
10/10/10/10/0/0
11OXO
750/750/900/900/900

Last time a run M-drol on a pulse, the gains were explosive however i felt that they were not clean. M-drol over 20mg has potential for almost always (unless PERFECT conditions) to be a "dirty" bulk. I don't like the fat put on when bulking. I know...thats why they call it bulking.... When I think about taking a supplement/ph/ps to help me gain weight, I'd just rather the weight be clean, even if the weight doesn't pack on 15-20lbs in 3 weeks. I figure if I ran M-drol at only 10mg ED for 4 weeks the gains would be "cleaner" the advantage of running the 11OXO with it is for the cortisol suppression properties as wells it's exceptional ability to improve body composition through small and maintainable gains in LBM and drastic reductions in body fat. Very potent mental stimulation and feel good properties as well.

So...what kind of gains are we talking here.... from personal experiences!?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pulse 10 or 15 mg a day MWF. Run lots of cycle support.

amethyst

Awards
I personally like the lower dose pulse with superdrol, too much of a hormone rolercoaster running 20mg eod, I seen guys at the gym just run 10mg mwf and get good strength gains, imo the higher dose pulse increases gyno sides and other estrogen problems, for anything over 10mg with superdrol I'd just go with a ed regular cycle and proper pct.

Fr0st

Awards
i know this thread started awhile ago, but i was also thinking of a low dose 5/5/5 cycle, but now im thinking about a mwf pulse with 10,15, or 20mg. I have 5mg caps so the flexibility is there.

being my first sdrol cycle any thoughts?

thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
5/5 pre and post WO. mon, tue, thur, fri. Its a very low dose so you need to run one more day.

I would also consider 10/10/10/10-15.

either method will be a good way to try it out and deal with very low sides.

Fr0st

Awards
5/5 pre and post WO. mon, tue, thur, fri. Its a very low dose so you need to run one more day.

I would also consider 10/10/10/10-15.

either method will be a good way to try it out and deal with very low sides.
So are you saying for the pulse 10/day, 5 pre and post or

Straight cycle of 10/10/10/10 (or 15)

Big billy

Awards
I realize this is an old thread, but I came across while doing some research. Anyone doseing superdrone from PP, you can def. See results from a low dose of 5mg. It was much more bio available due to the liquivade technology. I used to dose 10mg and leave it in my mouth for a min and effects of dryness and back pumps came on in about 5 min. Glad I still have half a bottle, and now I'm thinking of running it again.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of microdrol and have done 2.5mg post workout twice a week and saw strength and leaning off and on for 2 months am planning a 90 cycle with increasing dose throughout with an AI and xfactor just my two cents