SD/Epi Bridging

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Hey guys,

I am stacking for my cycle of SD/Epi bridge. Please advise if I am missing anything.

SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40

During Cycle:
Cycle support by Anabolic Innovations
Taurine for backpumps

PCT:
Nolva (Tomixifen) 40/40/20/20
CEL PCT Assist
Creatine Mono (I guess I should discontinue it during the cycle)

About me:
Weight: 195
Diet: 3500 calories (maintenance around 2600)
Protein: around 250g (Should I increase it?)

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Cycle support by Anabolic Innovations
2 servings a day contains:
(Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg)

:deal:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good

250g of protein is fine for your size. Remember to increase cals later on in the cycle if you want to keep gaining weight.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
looks good

250g of protein is fine for your size. Remember to increase cals later on in the cycle if you want to keep gaining weight.
Thanks man, will do. I hope I have minimized the risk! I am guessing that I have my liver, bp etc covered?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah looks good bro. you got all your bases covered so g2g. you never know who will get sides and what sides and how anything will impact or not impact someone... all you can do is plan ahead and be as careful as possible. that said, you should be just fine.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
900 calories over maint? Woah dude you're gonna swell up in your first week!!! The epi will dry you out though. What are your goals? Stats?

Best thing I can tell you is stock up on all the cheap support supps you can find.

Cardiovascular Health

red yeast rice
fish oil
garlic
hawthorne berry
celery seed
potassium (bottles say nerve health but helps with bp)
(coq10) if you can afford it. its pricey but i think heart and liver is what you wanna cover most

liver

NAC
milk thistle
Cycle assist (i throw the nac and mt on top of this...)

joints
flex (animal)
fish oil
cissus

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
900 calories over maint? Woah dude you're gonna swell up in your first week!!! The epi will dry you out though. What are your goals? Stats?

Best thing I can tell you is stock up on all the cheap support supps you can find.

Cardiovascular Health

red yeast rice
fish oil
garlic
hawthorne berry
celery seed
potassium (bottles say nerve health but helps with bp)
(coq10) if you can afford it. its pricey but i think heart and liver is what you wanna cover most

liver

NAC
milk thistle
Cycle assist (i throw the nac and mt on top of this...)

joints
flex (animal)
fish oil
cissus
Thanks guys for the responses and tips. My goal is to put on some lean mass. I am currently bulking and am around 195lb, 6". My workout plan is good and I have some good background on diet with it's relation to body composition (cut, bulk etc). I ordered Cissus rx and got COq10. Other things suggested is contained in AI's Cycle assist as indicated above. As for the fish oil, is it the omega 3 in it that supports heart and joint etc or what? Cz I have omega 3 supplement but wondering whether I need fish oil or not.

Samo