a true deca alternative-is Big Cat around?

ps24eva

Awards
Can someone post the structures of nandrolone and tren?

I want to analyze something....

My goal is to create a structure with the power of deca/tren with the lower detection times of tren (hence lower long-term suppression) and the (lower) androgenic sides of deca.

But between the too, I really want the lower long-term suppression!

ps24eva

Awards
I also have an unrelated idea:

anadrol without the methyl....

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
The only reason tren is less detectable than Deca is because it doesn't aromatize. Plus, with detection for tren acetate reported at 3 months, I doubt tren is that much less detectable. If you had tren decanoate it would probably be around the same time. Since Tren is a considerably better steroid, and you can stack it with test, who's detection is easy to manipulate, I'd start tossing away my deca anyway and forget about that idea.

Anadrol without the methyl would be a great experiment. I have often contemplated possible uses for de-methylated drol or winny. But in the end, only testing them will offer anything conclusive, since pharmacokinetics are drastically influenced by methyl groups.

ps24eva

Awards
NPP is detectable for a year

trenA for like 3months

I don't think its the ester

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
PP is a 9 carbon ester, acetate only a 2 carbon ester ...

Three months detection is extremely long for something with so little affinity for binding proteins.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your on to something about the non-methylated anadrol and winny.....you may want to look at what creating a 7a-winny does as far as legal classification goes :) ..... newest methyl to the market??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What would be the sense in producing an unmethylated drol?? You'd just have to feed that much more to your liver anyways in order to get more to absorb....that alone would raise liver values, no?? I mean, maybe not as much as the methylated version, but I wouldn't think it'd be worth the fuss...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I see your point jergo and I agree with most of what you say, I was simply pointing out that a unmethylated anadrol would be legal by todays law, as also would a 7aa-winny.....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, I see your point jergo and I agree with most of what you say, I was simply pointing out that a unmethylated anadrol would be legal by todays law, as also would a 7aa-winny.....
Oh, alright, I didn't know that....it would be legal only because it isn't physically on the list of illegal AS right?

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Your on to something about the non-methylated anadrol and winny.....you may want to look at what creating a 7a-winny does as far as legal classification goes :) ..... newest methyl to the market??
I'm not getting involved in that PH **** anymore. Its becoming a threat to international health. hope they ban that **** fast so the real scientists can go back to work.

7a tends to make a product have more affinity for the AR, however winny seems to have some structural problems with binding nuclear AR, so not sure if the work to make it would be reflected in the final product. Same for drol, its characteristics are not really AR mediated.

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
What would be the sense in producing an unmethylated drol?? You'd just have to feed that much more to your liver anyways in order to get more to absorb....that alone would raise liver values, no?? I mean, maybe not as much as the methylated version, but I wouldn't think it'd be worth the fuss...
It would be intended for injectable use. When I contemplated these products I had long term use in mind, so removing the liver toxicity seemed like a good idea, especially since these two steroids possess very unique properties that could be valuable for medical treatment. Dropping the methylation also allows for esterification, so making a long-acting injectable is very feasible, allowing one to use these products for extended periods of time and with greater yield than orally.

However this is what one calls theory. De-methylating a steroid also changes its pharmacokinetics, which needs to be taken into account. But if the specific benefits of these products can be retained after demethylation I see some serious promise in this.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Im not mistaken demethylating androl creates a huge loss in potency.... this could be considered for all emthylated steroids but I think androl was one in particular which lost quite a bit of its properties without the methyl attached.... I will have to look it up first though...

Jergo, yes it would be legal becuase it is not specifically stated.... jsut like 1test and all the new methyls coming out..... so a 7a winny or basically changing the mnethyl position or demethylateing any steroid would create a new compund that is legal unless specifically stated in law...

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
If Im not mistaken demethylating androl creates a huge loss in potency.... this could be considered for all emthylated steroids but I think androl was one in particular which lost quite a bit of its properties without the methyl attached.... I will have to look it up first though...
Yes, my guess is it would have higher SHBG affinity to begin with. Let me know what you come up with.