Strength and Stamina Cycle - Want to keep BW low

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Gents, how's it going. Long time lurker here, havn't posted in quite some time. Planning my next cycle, and looking for your input.

Goals: While keeping bodyweight as low as possible, increase stamina/recovery and strength. Aiming for a 6-week cycle.

Currently sitting at 180, between 7-8% bodyfat. I've dropped as low as 170, and have been as high as 215, and for my chosen way of training and preparation, being between 178-184 is ideal. GPP/functional fitness training, with a large demand on cardiovascular condioning (military).

I have already purchased AndroHard from PP, as I've used MMV3 and Stanodrol in the past with good results. Looking for a stacker to increase it's efficacy, but I'm unsure as to the best choices or what has worked for others in this situation.

Considered stackers on top of AndroHard:
Turinabol (PP's LV Halodrol)
11-oxo
P-Stanz
Dermacrine-LV
And this may sound odd - but considering Natadrol as well.

Epistane is not in there, as it was my last cycle. Furazadrol is not in there as well, as I don't respond to it very well (rapid heartrate, yohimbine like).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
turinabol. It's about 10x as powerful as all the other stuff you listed.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
turinabol. It's about 10x as powerful as all the other stuff you listed.
Right on, but I'm attempting to minimize weight gain. Still think it's the best choice? How would you go about dosing?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
start at 60mg and work your way up depending on how you're reacting to it, how much you have, and how long you want to run it