New to the US

LowDog

Awards
Hey ppl

So i've been working out for several years, ran a win/superclen cycle like 4 years ago with really good results, thinking about getting into the game again. But as i just moved to the US from europe im not sure about the rules here.

I always see American websites selling steroids and store like GNC selling stuff with pretty much the same names as steroids just a little different.

Is any steroids legal to buy here, i've read that some ph's are legal, but i dont have that much faith in ph's. Or do you have to get an 'underground' dealer like in europe lol.

Please dont misunderstand me, im not asking where i can buy from, im asking how you buy, if that makes any sense, i dont want to break any of the rules here. I just dont know the laws here. Im in FL if rules/laws are different state to state.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not buy from GNC they do not even sell otc prosteriod/hormones plus there prices are wack.......injectable steroids are a class three felony....which is a very serious offense ....I stay with legal orals but if you want injectables you can find them.....just be careful....welcome to the States! Some Americans are Diks some are really cool people!

LowDog

Awards
So all inject is illegal but some orals are legal? How does that make any sense?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Oral prohormones/DS. M-srol, H drol, etc...

reptone

Awards
  • Established
So all inject is illegal but some orals are legal? How does that make any sense?
Some orals like M Drol, Epistane, etc are not yet banned. They are active steroids, not prohormones. All injectables are a major no no in this country. Read the stickies at the top of the anabolics page for descriptions/explanations of a lot of Designer steroids and prohormones and what the differences are. See what interests you and then use the search feature here and read logs/reviews. Ask questions but you will learn more and piss people off less by doing the research first. There is no shortage of info or great guys to help. Just don`t expect to be handed all the answers without doing some leg work.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes no sense- orals are way harsher than injectables- The US does some stupid **** some times man

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

LowDog

Awards
Thanks for your replies guys. From what i can read the only legal stuff 'worth' taking is superdrol, epistane and havoc pretty much? I was searching for before after pics of cycles on google last night and was pretty disappointed in the results people had, either people fail at taking it or they just suck. All looked like they gained maybe 5lbs water.

Guess i have to find a source

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies guys. From what i can read the only legal stuff 'worth' taking is superdrol, epistane and havoc pretty much? I was searching for before after pics of cycles on google last night and was pretty disappointed in the results people had, either people fail at taking it or they just suck. All looked like they gained maybe 5lbs water.

Guess i have to find a source
Lots of these compounds work if you do them properly(diet, training, rest, pct).

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lots of these compounds work if you do them properly(diet, training, rest, pct).
OP if he has a good bf % is nearing his genetic potential, I can understand why he may feel oral only cycles do not offer him what he needs.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
OP if he has a good bf % is nearing his genetic potential, I can understand why he may feel oral only cycles do not offer him what he needs.
Ih he were to do AAS(test, dbol, etc) he would also need to eat,train, sleep and do PCT properly to see and keep gains. That was my only point. People that view M Drol, Epi, Tren,etc as non steroids really need to do more research.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Ih he were to do AAS(test, dbol, etc) he would also need to eat,train, sleep and do PCT properly to see and keep gains. That was my only point. People that view M Drol, Epi, Tren,etc as non steroids really need to do more research.
I know too many people that view OTC "prohormone" products as weak and simple. One had tren **** and the rest lost all their gains... The PCT of choice for tren, pplex, sdrol, etc? AromX...

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I know too many people that view OTC "prohormone" products as weak and simple. One had tren **** and the rest lost all their gains... The PCT of choice for tren, pplex, sdrol, etc? AromX...
Like I said, people need to RESEARCH. SERMs are a GOOD thing.