please advise on superdrol cycle

slapshot444

Awards
I just finished up the pct for my first ph cycle of h drol w/ 11-oxo bridge, and I was very pleased with the results. Added about 10 lbs of lean mass and kept most of my gains during pct.

So it's time to set up my next cycle and I would like to give m-drol a try because of all the good things I've heard about it, as well as for money reasons it seems to be the best value ph. I know the sides can be harsh, but I experienced virtually no sides during my h drol cycle, just low libido during my last week of the h drol and then it kicked back up again when I started the 11-oxo.

Some stats..
6'1"
210 lbs
~14% bf
22 yrs old

This is what I was thinking for dosing:

M-Drol: 10mg for 3 or 4 days /20/20/20
Pre-load Cycle Support and fish oil of course.

I am undecided on what to use for pct. I used nolva w/ test booster for my last cycle (20/10/10/10) which worked well, but I've heard that tamoxifen can be harsh on the liver so I was thinking about giving clomid a shot w/ an AI either aromasin or arimidex, not sure which is best? Or should I just roll with 6-oxo? Also, should I toss in a cortisol blocker like lean x or 7-oxo?

Thanks for the help in advance.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL @ tamoxifen being harsh on your liver... Sounds like your going by a statement you heard in passing... Tamoxifen has been shown to elevate liver values however it was more in patients that were using it for VERY long periods of time....

Do not think you are getting away with taking superdrol and anything otc for pct.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the sides from sd and hdrol dont compare. otc pct wont cut it and imo id wait a couple of years bro youre still a little young

slapshot444

Awards
I was going to use a SERM regardless, i was just wondering what to use for an AI and how to dose it.

Also, if tamoxifen is not harsh on liver should i use that or clom?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like your an expert. I think your good to go.

slapshot444

Awards
I just read an article that convinced me to use the nolva which i'll run at 40/30/20/10, but still do not know what to do for an AI.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like your an expert. I think your good to go.
why r u even askin? like he said u r an expert in the matter do it and advise us on what we should do

in all seriousness research man hdrol is nothing compared to mdrol

weeniman

Awards
I just read an article that convinced me to use the nolva which i'll run at 40/30/20/10, but still do not know what to do for an AI.
Have tried both Nolvadex and Clomid after m-drol. Clomid seems to bring the testes back quicker and stronger. Much prefer the Clomid. AI was topical Formestane both times.

Sticking to milder PH's from now on. Superdrol is just too harsh and short cycled. I'm happier with the results of a longer easier cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stack clomid with sustain alpha, absolute bomb pct protocol right there. have an AI on hand, you might get some estro when your natty test skyrockets.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the first time, i cant tell if your serious or joking. maybe im too tired.