General H-drol question

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Just curious, seeing as that CEL discontinued the product, I am looking to purchase some while supplies last for a future cycle. And yes, I do know that I am still at a light weight, and this cycle would not be for some time so that I have the chance to gain as much mass as possible w/out additional help from such a supplement. That being said, I am just curious to know if anyone knows an estimate of what the shelf life is for H drol. Thank you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
years. 5 years at least if you're storing it in a dry place, longer if you double ziploc bag it and then freeze it.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I dont recall the forum, but on one of them a CEL rep answered this question and said the shelf life was 7 years, in bottle, cool, dry place.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
That's good. I know this is a popular product to use for a bulking cycle, and I'm sorry to see that it has been discontinued. Don't want to miss out on a chance to test it out in the future. Thanks for the help you guys. I know I'm still new to the forum but your help is appreciated.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Its only been discontinued by CEL. They arent making anymore PHs of any kind. And its not that much of a bulker... its best for recomp. Its not potent enough to be a bulker IMO

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Ok, so far from what I have researched, I have seen it used in a couple variations depending on the users' goals. Still doing research on it before I do any purchases. Want to make sure it is the right product for my cycle, whenever that time may be.