just got it today

805bgtymer

Awards
Well I ordered sarm s4 and received it today. If anyones intrested I'll start posting a log. If nobody is I guess I'll just post a brief weekly update outlining gains and any side effects. I'll be doing 50 mg a day for 4months. I'm taking all the basic supplements plus some vision support stuff so I can hopefully negate the common visual problems. Let me know fellas if you want a detailed hardcore log or if a weekly short and sweet one would be better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
honestly i'd rather see weekly updates. I know cuz i'm updating my thread daily and consequently it gets off topic and it takes a lot of time to extract information from it. If you want your thread to be a simpler reference, less frequent. If you want to answer tons and tons of questions and have random people posting random questions in your thread, more frequent. If you update everyday for 4 months though, this thread will blow up and anyone wanting to know about SarmS4 will have to read for hours to get through it.

That said, good luck. Do it big, real big, S4 is still fly.

805bgtymer

Awards
You make a really good point! I think I'll just do the weekly thread. I'll mention all the good along with any bad. By the way bro your on swole....I'd be a happy man to get close to your level!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know cuz i'm updating my thread daily and consequently it gets off topic. If you have random people posting random questions in your thread.
what? who would post random sht in your thread :ponder: those no good bastards.
:sombrero:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im confused. I know that SARMS are the way of the future, but I was under the impression s4 was no good? Or is it just a sourcing problem?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
honestly i'd rather see weekly updates. I know cuz i'm updating my thread daily and consequently it gets off topic and it takes a lot of time to extract information from it. If you want your thread to be a simpler reference, less frequent. If you want to answer tons and tons of questions and have random people posting random questions in your thread, more frequent. If you update everyday for 4 months though, this thread will blow up and anyone wanting to know about SarmS4 will have to read for hours to get through it.

That said, good luck. Do it big, real big, S4 is still fly.
I agree!!! Daily updates get boring and stale really quick especially after being hijacked. Weekly is much better.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow.

You might want to consider running it 5 on, 2 off, though. Your vision sides will be less and suppression should be less.

Either way, I'm in.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, I am super interested...I hope this thread makes me want to run s4

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im confused. I know that SARMS are the way of the future, but I was under the impression s4 was no good? Or is it just a sourcing problem?
S4 is gtg while still new it yields good results I might order some in the future when I have the funds....still researching it tho, yes it yeilds good results but isnce it is so new people are not to aware of long term sides.....and vision sides will go away a couple of days after discontinued use

I will be following this thread very closely

Wrathchild

Awards
Just got mine in the mail today also.. Not going as big as you but I'm still interested in comparing the potential pros and cons along the timeline.. I'll be running it at 50 per day but for only 5 weeks. Good luck man!

805bgtymer

Awards
next friday I'll start the log....I'll break down how the whole week went....I'll include exercises,# of sets and poundages.....I''ll note any effects, postive or negative.....I've took some yesterday and today....Its the worst tasting stuff I have ever experienced....nothings close....But hey it is what it is.......hopefully on friday I'll have some good news....Have a nice weekend!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll follow.

You might want to consider running it 5 on, 2 off, though. Your vision sides will be less and suppression should be less.

Either way, I'm in.
That is what I kept seeing while reading other logs.

And I agree less frequent updates equals less BS. Just look at my logs :deal: :rofl:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what I kept seeing while reading other logs.

And I agree less frequent updates equals less BS. Just look at my logs :deal: :rofl:
BS?! ON AM!? Nonsense sir:stooges:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill follow, when u start?

805bgtymer

Awards
This coming Friday will be my first post...been taking 50mg since june 30th....no side affects...taking a vision support supplement 4 times a day just in case.....only thing I can say is that defenitely feel it.....nothing major yet but a marked decrease in soreness...Friday was my leg day and I added 4 sets to my workout making it a total of 20sets for legs, quads and hamstrings....Usually I'm struggling to walk the next few days but Saturday I woke up and washed and waxed my car...2 stage wax job and I'm tall so I was in a crouching position for 2hours plus.....legs felt fine no doms to report and its sunday....This week will be intresting when I go to the gym and do a full week on it....I'm pretty certain I'll see a marked change in strength and recovery...

I will not be using any bs statements though on gauging the product...no mind blowing pumps or massive incredible hulk like strength increases.....jus simple numbers and effects on recovery....in simple english....with no caps or !!!!!!......I'll try and keep it real because this stuff is expensive and if it works, awesome something that works!!! But if it doesn't I'd like to save some bros the money!!! I know how it is and I'll be slightly angry if all those logs on Elite fitness were nothing but bs.....you never know!!!!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
This coming Friday will be my first post...been taking 50mg since june 30th....no side affects...taking a vision support supplement 4 times a day just in case.....only thing I can say is that defenitely feel it.....nothing major yet but a marked decrease in soreness...Friday was my leg day and I added 4 sets to my workout making it a total of 20sets for legs, quads and hamstrings....Usually I'm struggling to walk the next few days but Saturday I woke up and washed and waxed my car...2 stage wax job and I'm tall so I was in a crouching position for 2hours plus.....legs felt fine no doms to report and its sunday....This week will be intresting when I go to the gym and do a full week on it....I'm pretty certain I'll see a marked change in strength and recovery...

I will not be using any bs statements though on gauging the product...no mind blowing pumps or massive incredible hulk like strength increases.....jus simple numbers and effects on recovery....in simple english....with no caps or !!!!!!......I'll try and keep it real because this stuff is expensive and if it works, awesome something that works!!! But if it doesn't I'd like to save some bros the money!!! I know how it is and I'll be slightly angry if all those logs on Elite fitness were nothing but bs.....you never know!!!!

I will be watching, what brand did you use?

Smart move on the eye support. Billberry?

805bgtymer

Awards
sarmsearch....I use trader joes eye support....has bilberry plus some other stuff....I take twice the dosage spread out evenly throughout the day....no sides to report yet.....hopefully it will stay that way....jus dosing 50mg a day......I think people might be taking a little more than they wanna admit to try an get bigger or quicker effects....I'll take the slow steady route.....thats jus me...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
sarmsearch....I use trader joes eye support....has bilberry plus some other stuff....I take twice the dosage spread out evenly throughout the day....no sides to report yet.....hopefully it will stay that way....jus dosing 50mg a day......I think people might be taking a little more than they wanna admit to try an get bigger or quicker effects....I'll take the slow steady route.....thats jus me...
smart man

Wrathchild

Awards
Not am attempt to hijack whatsoever, but I want to add because I figure it makes it easier if all the people who are interested can read quick, to the point info on this all in one place. I have sarmssearch brand s4 and have been running since July 1st. Two buddies of mine are running it right along side me. All of us zero vision side effects at 50mg a day, but all of us feel it there for sure. Almost a strange euphoric energy within 30 minutes of dosing. That rush wears off but we still feel an "on" type feeling all day so far. We all plan to stay at 50mg throughout.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Just a warning, if you run it every day for an extended period of time, you will get vision sides of some sort.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ahhh vision problem are not that bad. look at DAREDEVIL

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh vision problem are not that bad. look at DAREDEVIL
yeah daredevil is a badass I might just run this at like 600 mgs ed for 6 months so I can be a bad ass like him

805bgtymer

Awards
I've been taking it for a week straight...zero vizion problems....I started taking the eye support supplement a week before I started the sarm....I also double the dose of the vision support supplement....a side note, I wear contact lenses and since taking the vision supplement my eyes have no been as dry as usual as well as my contact feel more comfortable...I wear a really high quality brand but was having a dry eye problem until I started with the vision supplement.

I truly think the people with sides are over dosing or jus not taking a vision supplement till after the sides kick in......This stuff isn't as strong as juice....but it does defenitely work...I'll post more on that Friday when I start my new thread with a more detailed breakdown of my progress.....

805bgtymer

Awards
wontstop, in real life I love meeting people like you...I'll gladily post it if I get sides...if you go on elitefitness you can read through a dozen logs and many people didn't get any sides at all......

2 be honest lately on this forum some of the stuff I read has made me almost wanna stop coming here....I've found a few other ones that have a different thing going on...more postive attitude, more help with questions,etc.....This is my first forum and I've been on since 06....but it might be time to move on....to much negativity, plus the know-it-alls, plus the guys who never ran a product or substance yet they chime in about it with there stupid ass remarks.....if it weren't for the few solid folks on here I would never come back on.....

805bgtymer

Awards
your classic bro!!!! But hey I respect when someone has personality.....I mean I can imagine what people say about me......but back 2 the subject at hand.....no sides so far...7days on....progress report in a new thread on Friday....time to go break some eggs.....then cook em.....then eat em......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
then sniff them arnold style!

Wrathchild

Awards
805 pm me the link to your new thread I wanna follow it. Thanks