Critique My Cycle

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
So this will be my second cycle, which I'm planning on running come late August. My first cycle was straight Test C at 500mg/week and I gained around 25lbs, around 15lbs of which were muscle. This time around, I will not be opting for the "see-food" diet in hopes of gaining pure mass with little to no fat, although I'm fine with some water weight. I didn't really experience any sides the first time around, minus a little acne.

Anyway, this will obviously be my first stack and use of Dbol and/or Deca so I was hoping you guys could make sure I've got my **** on point. Any suggestions/concerns are more than welcome.

- wks 1-12: Test C @ 500mg/wk
- wks 1-10: Deca @ 400mg/wk
- wks 1-4: Dbol @ 30mg/day
- wks 3-15: HCG @ 250iu/3.5 days
- wks 15-19: Nolva @ 40/30/20/20/10
- wks 17-20: cortisol control, test booster, creatine monohydrate
- wks 1-20: fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D & CALORIES!

I know I need to get some liver support in there, but I've never done an oral cycle and can't seem to find any specifics on liver support for dbol other than that I need to use some. Suggestions here would be awesome.

And as far as an AI while on cycle, is that completely needed? I know it would cut down the water weight, but how important is it in a successful cycle?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need to atleast have an ai on hand in case of gyno from the deca. some people choose to run it the whole time and some do not. i personally do not but its a MUST to have it cause if you get a gyno flare up and have nothing on hand you are SOL.

liver supps such as NAC, liv52 and obviously drink a sh!t ton of water.

other than that you look pretty much good to go. couple things i personally would do slightly different but nothing really wrong either. pretty standard dbol and deca cycle.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Yeah everything looks alright. Def have something to control estrogen but I'd probably just have it on hand and use if needed. Adex, Asin, letro.. any of those. Have extra nolva too

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah everything looks alright. Def have something to control estrogen but I'd probably just have it on hand and use if needed. Adex, Asin, letro.. any of those. Have extra nolva too
but just to clarify, whatever you do do not take any nolva while there is any deca in your system... by the looks of your schedule there you are aware of this.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
but just to clarify, whatever you do do not take any nolva while there is any deca in your system... by the looks of your schedule there you are aware of this.
^^yeah that. I was meaning for pct with the nolva.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
you need to atleast have an ai on hand in case of gyno from the deca. some people choose to run it the whole time and some do not. i personally do not but its a MUST to have it cause if you get a gyno flare up and have nothing on hand you are SOL.

liver supps such as NAC, liv52 and obviously drink a sh!t ton of water.

other than that you look pretty much good to go. couple things i personally would do slightly different but nothing really wrong either. pretty standard dbol and deca cycle.
Yea i agree with this

It will all depend on your estro sensetivity mate

You hope not to have to use,

You may find that you need while on the Dbol and can drop after but cettainly dont run if u not necessary it will hinder your gains

But as Hump says absolutely imperative you have on hand

Im consider myself lucky my $90 bottle of Aromasin remains unused

Cycle looks solid

Personally i wouldnt use Deca id go with NPP and id consider 16 weeks with an oral at the end, VAR and X Tren :).... I would also add Proviron at 50mg ED entire cycle especially if you decide Deca or NPP..... DD = Deca D!ck

Gonna be fun

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I'm interested to hear what you would do differently. Please share. Thanks for your thoughts guys.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
how bout bromo or cabaser in case of prolactin gyno issues?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
how bout bromo or cabaser in case of prolactin gyno issues?
Man, are my chances of gyno THAT much higher with the stack? When I ran straight Test C for 12 weeks I had no issues.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Man, are my chances of gyno THAT much higher with the stack? When I ran straight Test C for 12 weeks I had no issues.
No to be honest prob dont even need the HCG as cycle stands orifonally

But im a firm believer HCG on any cycle

Better to keep the horses in the barn ;)

no what i mean

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
No to be honest prob dont even need the HCG as cycle stands orifonally

But im a firm believer HCG on any cycle

Better to keep the horses in the barn ;)

no what i mean
Yeah, definitely rolling with the hcg. I have it around anyway.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i suggested this because deca is a progestin and prolactin related gyno may not be affected by AI's, only anti-progesterone

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Right on, thanks for the advice. Hopefully it won't be an issue, but ya never know.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I'm so stoked to start this bad boy. Only about a month to go.

Anyway, I wanted to get y'alls opinion on adding AI's Cycle Support, CEL's Cycle Assist or a similar product. I had planned on curbing liver damage from the dbol with PP's Liver Juice, but it seems as though using one of the above mentioned products would not only replace this, but also provide additional support for blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. with all of their other ingredients.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good

Me I go with NAC and I use it all year round

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Well, here we are a couple of months later and a few things have changed. Namely, the type of test I'm using because of availability. Anyway, I hope to start this sucker in about a month, as soon as my blood tests comes back looking the way I hope it will. Any guidance you guys could add would be awesome.

- wks 1-12: Test Sust @ 500mg/wk
- wks 1-10: Deca @ 400mg/wk
- wks 1-5 Dbol @ 30mg/day
- wks 4-15: HCG @ 250iu/3.5 days
- wks 15-19: Nolva @ 40/30/20/20/10
- wks 17-20: cortisol control, test booster and creatine monohydrate
- wks 1-20: Cycle Support by AI, fish oil, BCAAs and a multivitamin
- on hand for bloat and gyno: .25mg EOD of Arimidex
- on hand for progestin related gyno: caber or bromo

Questions:
1. Do I really need to inject the Sust EOD or would I be okay with 2x/wk?

2. Should I up the test a bit to help fight off libido sides from the Deca? I read that +200mg (compared to Deca) is a good measuring tool.

3. Anything else you guys suggest?

And just in case anyone is wondering, I'm 30yrs old, 5ft 6in, 170lb, 8-9%bf and this will be my second cycle. I've been weight training since HS, with a couple years off here and there, but have been back in the game for a little over 3 years now. Diet will be dead on, as I keep the macros pretty tight. Shooting for between 3000-3500 calories daily, but will adjust if needed. Looking forward to your responses.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
1. two times a week is good to go.
2. yes i would up the sus to 600mgs a week.
3. I like the set up,you might up the dbol to 50mg,but i don't know if you ran it and that is your sweet spot.Good luck with the cycle.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
1. two times a week is good to go.
2. yes i would up the sus to 600mgs a week.
3. I like the set up,you might up the dbol to 50mg,but i don't know if you ran it and that is your sweet spot.Good luck with the cycle.
Well, I figured as much in regards to upping the test, but this brings me to an interesting question that I've had zero luck finding an answer to online. I have half of a 10cc bottle of test cyp (200mg/ml) left over from my last cycle and would like to incorporate it in here somewhere instead of wasting it. So, would it make sense to add 25mg of this to each Sust injection, adding an additional 50mg/wk. With what I have left, that would last 10 weeks, same length as the Deca run. It doesn't seem to me like it would hurt anything, and could help counter Deca sides perfectly time-wise since both the cyp and Deca take a while to kick in. Then again, I could totally be missing something here. Thoughts?

As far as the Dbol, this will be my first go at it so I wanted to start at 30mg/day and move up from there if needed. Especially since the Sust will start kicking in much earlier than the originally planned test c or e would have.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
that would be fine

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Well, I figured as much in regards to upping the test, but this brings me to an interesting question that I've had zero luck finding an answer to online. I have half of a 10cc bottle of test cyp (200mg/ml) left over from my last cycle and would like to incorporate it in here somewhere instead of wasting it. So, would it make sense to add 25mg of this to each Sust injection, adding an additional 50mg/wk. With what I have left, that would last 10 weeks, same length as the Deca run. It doesn't seem to me like it would hurt anything, and could help counter Deca sides perfectly time-wise since both the cyp and Deca take a while to kick in. Then again, I could totally be missing something here. Thoughts?

As far as the Dbol, this will be my first go at it so I wanted to start at 30mg/day and move up from there if needed. Especially since the Sust will start kicking in much earlier than the originally planned test c or e would have.

You can add it,it will not hurt it for sure.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
1. two times a week is good to go./QUOTE]

This sounds a lot easier, but why do so many others preach EOD? I get it, with the shorter esters and all, but there doesn't seem to be too much prop anyway. Plus, I'll be kick starting with the dbol. But if it were to make a significant difference, I'd be willing to pin whenever.

The test breaks down like this: Testanon - 30mg prop, 60mg phen, 60mg cyp, 100mg deca

And I'll definitely add the 50mg test cyp for weeks 1-10. Glad to know it won't go to waste.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
1. two times a week is good to go./QUOTE]

This sounds a lot easier, but why do so many others preach EOD? I get it, with the shorter esters and all, but there doesn't seem to be too much prop anyway. Plus, I'll be kick starting with the dbol. But if it were to make a significant difference, I'd be willing to pin whenever.

The test breaks down like this: Testanon - 30mg prop, 60mg phen, 60mg cyp, 100mg deca

And I'll definitely add the 50mg test cyp for weeks 1-10. Glad to know it won't go to waste.

you will be fine either way,i don't think it matters that much.i have don't it both ways and i notice no diff.I rather save the pins and not feel like a pin cushion if i don't have to.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Finally starting this bad boy on Monday! Along the way, I have continued to try and fine tune the cycle, but almost everything I read seems to be heavily debated with varying opinions. Regardless, I wanted to pose a couple of pending questions I had and pick your brains a bit.

- Should I change my SERM of choice to clomid for PCT since I'm running deca?

- Should I add an AI into my PCT? I'm not too worried about bloat, but would it help my recovery?

- I was thinking about adding dbol back in towards the end of the cycle because I'll have some left over. Thoughts? What should the timing look like if I do go this route?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Clomid sounds good.

Use AI ONLY if you think you need it

Dbol at end would be fine but probably unecessary (youll be maxed out with gains already)

Hell, idk. 12-16 weeks is good.

Im watching bro

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely clomid for PCT deca is a progestin

AI for PCT not necessary

If u reacted well to dbol as kickstart then yes use again personally I try and buy a non aromatizing oral fro close this down but if funds do not permit dbol.it is :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Clomid sounds good.

Use AI ONLY if you think you need it

Dbol at end would be fine but probably unecessary (youll be maxed out with gains already)

Hell, idk. 12-16 weeks is good.

Im watching bro

Even when ur receptors are saturated dbol will provide as an excellent pre wo sup and and fill your glycogen stores butt this has not been an overly long cycle I would imaging u will still get.some gains from the dbol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Even when ur receptors are saturated dbol will provide as an excellent pre wo sup and and fill your glycogen stores butt this has not been an overly long cycle I would imaging u will still get.some gains from the dbol
good point bro.. i like to end a cycle with a potent oral as well. I just prefer something a little dryer at the end, considering all the water retention from the test already.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I agree w the guys above

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
good point bro.. i like to end a cycle with a potent oral as well. I just prefer something a little dryer at the end, considering all the water retention from the test already.
Halo FTW

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

What would be the best way to run the dbol at the end? I'll determine my dosage based on my reactions to it in the kickstart, but how many weeks should I run it?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

What would be the best way to run the dbol at the end? I'll determine my dosage based on my reactions to it in the kickstart, but how many weeks should I run it?
YES

4 weeks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11