Can You Stack M4ohn??????

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Was Wondering What Other Compound You Could Stack This With To Get Lean Muscle And Strength,,,not Body Mass ,,,

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
1 test cyp, 1 test, lesser doses of MD, M5AA,

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Tren or would there be too many progesterone sides?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking perhaps 4-OHT? Should be a pretty lean gaining cycle.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I just started my 2nd cycle (500mg/wk ICN Test Enanthate). I'm very tempted to throw in some M4OHN. Im trying to get leaner on this cycle and if it has ANY true Anavar like effects it could really help. QV's new Anavar was the cheapest Var I could get and I still just couldnt justify spending that much on 20-25mg/day for only 4 weeks or so. I would LOVE to try Var @ 40-50mg/day for 5-6 weeks.

What do you guys think? M4OHN a Waste of money? Would I even notice it on 500mg/wk Test. I've never been tempted by prohormones before but Methyl-D got my attention and now M4OHN has really peaked my interest (or curiosity).

gobig1

Awards
day 9 of M4OHN........if there ever was a PH that gave steroid like results, this is it, super pumps and lean gains, period end of story. It works. I'm taking more than the "recommended dosage", have worked my way up to 50mg today, started at 20mg daily, will probably stay at 50 to see how it works for a couple weeks and then, what the hell, kick it up a notch!

No you won't get Test, DBol or Anadrol Mass (water retention) but you will gain and you WILL lean out in an Anavar type of fashion. Is it Anavar? No. Does it work? HELL YES!

gobig1

Awards
I Was Wondering What Other Compound You Could Stack This With To Get Lean Muscle And Strength,,,not Body Mass ,,,
Back to your original question.........Stacks well with M5AA if you are strictly looking for Lean gains.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
day 9 of M4OHN........if there ever was a PH that gave steroid like results, this is it, super pumps and lean gains, period end of story. It works. I'm taking more than the "recommended dosage", have worked my way up to 50mg today, started at 20mg daily, will probably stay at 50 to see how it works for a couple weeks and then, what the hell, kick it up a notch!

No you won't get Test, DBol or Anadrol Mass (water retention) but you will gain and you WILL lean out in an Anavar type of fashion. Is it Anavar? No. Does it work? HELL YES!
Keep me posted on how that 50mg's works out for you. I know "a guy" who also likes to experiment with really high doses. :D

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established

Are you noticing any sides (hairloss) at that high dose?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
50mg...Holy Cow...what kind of gains are you receiving from this as far as strength and lean gains/fat loss and what sides are you experiencing...also do you plan on getting blood work done to see how toxic that dosage is on the liver.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bumped mine up to 10 mgs a few days ago and Wow, what a difference. After cutting way too hard for the last few months my muscles soaked up the M4ohn with joy. No sides so far except maybe just a little sleep disruption and strangely my acne has seemed to actually subside on since the cycle started 11 days ago.

Awesome stuff. Way to go Sledgemeister!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
OMG it cures acne TOO! :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
also do you plan on getting blood work done to see how toxic that dosage is on the liver.
I'd be happy to :) . ****, I'll even dose 100mg/day :eek: if someone wants to donate to "the cause". :D

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to :) . ****, I'll even dose 100mg/day :eek: if someone wants to donate to "the cause". :D
Damn! 100mg a day! You gotta hook him up Sledge. We gotta see what this stuff does at critical mass dosages!

fiddler

Awards
Keep me posted on how that 50mg's works out for you. I know "a guy" who also likes to experiment with really high doses. :D
hey SS,

what a coincidence, i know a guy who likes really high doses too and stacks it with high doses of thermalgenics. he thinks he's the human torch from the fantastic four. :p

fiddler

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Bingo, another believer I agree 100% I have been at 20mg and the effect are just great.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
any updates on when we can get some bulk powder? I didnt get a chance to buy it since it sold out the first day..I know the ban is right around the way...Damn government!

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll sell you a gram of mine (currently doing my best Dr evil impersonation)..... For
ONE MILLLLLION DOLLARS.

Kidding I do not have any or use any PH or soon to be illegal substances, in fact I just hang out here because I have no life.

TUCKER

Awards
i'm about to start my m4ohn with the tgel with 1test 4ad and 4oht..seems like ima start at 10mgs and go up to 20 if everything goes well...start in one more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never posted before but I read all the time I am currently 3weeks in on 500mg 1test trans 600mg4ad trans and 30mgm4ohn with 30mgm5aa on workout days no sides at all and I have to say I feel like a god most of the time.PS iam agood size fellow weighed in yesterday 286 6ft 3in 14to 15%bf also 41years young. Ihope this helps with the question it stacks great.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
honestly i think you could stack it with anything, patent studies show no progesterone activity, so until someone shows me a study showing it does, that is what I am going with. Obvioulsy there is no reason to not have nolva on hand just in case, always be prepared.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I have never posted before but I read all the time I am currently 3weeks in on 500mg 1test trans 600mg4ad trans and 30mgm4ohn with 30mgm5aa on workout days no sides at all and I have to say I feel like a god most of the time.PS iam agood size fellow weighed in yesterday 286 6ft 3in 14to 15%bf also 41years young. Ihope this helps with the question it stacks great.
Wow good info :cool:

gobig1

Awards
Are you noticing any sides (hairloss) at that high dose?
Taking IGF at 40mcg ED along with this, which causes hairgrowth. Have not noticed any hair loss with this combination, even though I am genetically predispositioned for MPB, the IGF cycle alone I ran helped fill in my receding hair line quite nicely, I would say it is the only anecdotally proven (real life) hair-regrowth agent. It grew my hair back in the receding places where there had been no hair for 20 years!

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
You are one big mofo.

I am three weeks in as well, and liking it stacked with 5aa cyp.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Taking IGF at 40mcg ED along with this, which causes hairgrowth. Have not noticed any hair loss with this combination, even though I am genetically predispositioned for MPB, the IGF cycle alone I ran helped fill in my receding hair line quite nicely, I would say it is the only anecdotally proven (real life) hair-regrowth agent. It grew my hair back in the receding places where there had been no hair for 20 years!
Hold on a minute. Are you saying that you're taking something that is actually growing hair on your head where you were receding? Do you have any idea how big this news would be if it's true? I don't suppose you have any before and after pictures of your hairline? Please, tell us more about this. If this stuff actually grows hair (just on the head though - I'm not interested in looking like Chewbacca), my receding-hairline a** needs to be taking it.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hold on a minute. Are you saying that you're taking something that is actually growing hair on your head where you were receding? Do you have any idea how big this news would be if it's true? I don't suppose you have any before and after pictures of your hairline? Please, tell us more about this. If this stuff actually grows hair (just on the head though - I'm not interested in looking like Chewbacca), my receding-hairline a** needs to be taking it.
There are a few reports of this from IGF-1 LR3, check out the IGF forum.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys using things like 6oxo with these 20-50mg m4ohn cycles? Are you tapering off and how long are your cycles? thx

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys using like 6oxo with these 20-50mg m4ohn cycles? Are you tapering off and how long are your cycles? thx
Why would you use 6-oxo on cycle?

Tapering has absolutely no benefit.

4-6 weeks is the current range of everybody I've seen. I'm 2 weeks into a 6-weeker.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use 6-oxo on cycle?

Tapering has absolutely no benefit.

4-6 weeks is the current range of everybody I've seen. I'm 2 weeks into a 6-weeker.
Thanks

P.S. I meant post-cycle not on cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is much better. M4OHN is proving to be rather mild on the HPTA, so you could probably get by. But the other options are recommended.

gobig1

Awards
Yes, hair is growing back where there has been none for years. Many others are reporting the same stuff. Big news, hell yes, but I don't think any legitamite research from GroPep (LR3IGF1 Patent owners) will be in the works anytime soon. At about the 2wk point is when I started noticing it, also the texture of the hair takes on a very healthy feel. I haven't noticed any Chewbacca growth, but I am of northern European ancestry anyways, so although I am not completely covered like a furry animal, I have a hairy chest, arms, legs and some on the back and haven't noticed any additional growth in those areas.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Yes, hair is growing back where there has been none for years. Many others are reporting the same stuff. Big news, hell yes, but I don't think any legitamite research from GroPep (LR3IGF1 Patent owners) will be in the works anytime soon. At about the 2wk point is when I started noticing it, also the texture of the hair takes on a very healthy feel. I haven't noticed any Chewbacca growth, but I am of northern European ancestry anyways, so although I am not completely covered like a furry animal, I have a hairy chest, arms, legs and some on the back and haven't noticed any additional growth in those areas.
"My Tumors are also growing at a rapid pace! Thanks IGF-1 "

Heeeeeh0h0h j/k :D

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Someone said they're putting M4OHN in the t-gel, does this work? I heard M4OHN couldn't be put in t-gel and made into a transdermal for some reason?

fiddler

Awards
Someone said they're putting M4OHN in the t-gel, does this work? I heard M4OHN couldn't be put in t-gel and made into a transdermal for some reason?
you get no advantages putting it into a gel. m4ohn is not metabolized through the liver on the first pass. when you put it in the t-gel, you immediately lose ~60% that does not penetrate.

use 1-test, 4ad and oht if you are going to use t-gel.

fiddler

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Fiddler, good post, it would be a waste of money.

fiddler

Awards
Fiddler, good post, it would be a waste of money.
hey sledge,

am i supposed to be really sore day or 2 after workout?

i'm currently taking 9mg/day. was taking 4/day but bumped it up to 9 about 4 days ago. i'm currently 9 days into a 28-30 day cycle.

i'm stacking m4ohn with trimax and cardio on off days.

2 day split, 2 days off, repeat. cardio on off days. 20-25 minutes/6.5 on treadmill. feels easy to do except at the end.

i'm doing doggcrapp's routine. i usually go all out, androgens or no.

fiddler

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont know his rountine, you should need less time to recover but if the workout is new for you, DOMS could take 3 days to recover from.

how long have you been doingthe routine, have you beengetting the same amount of sleep, with the higher dose of M4OHN you may not be sleeping enough, and still feel fine. (happened to me)

bigsquid

Awards
How about a M1T, 4ad, M4ohn stack? What are the pro's and con's and what dosage would you recommend?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run m1t and m4ohn togethor but i would run1-test cyp 4 ad and m4ohn
dick

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
can you stack 1test transdermal with the m4ohn??? didnt really want to inject. or should you come off the m4ohn and end the cycle with like 2 weeks of 1 test trans.

want to cut up a bit but still want to keep some size, in my line of work i need the bodyweight....