I noticed:

Greater Pumps
Weight loss
Breathing
Strength on long cycles

All these things are excellent, but i have also noticed:

Increased muscular fatigue
Rebound after long cycling

Now i am using it for weight loss and greater breathing capacity, to train for a fight (low dose 40mcg per day)

cycle of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, just so when training gets really heavy i wont die, and when i go back on itll be the tail end of training before the fight and weight needs to drop a little more.

What have you guys noticed, has anyone used it for the purposes i have.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't answer your question, but I want to sub responses. I am currently taking Clenbuterol. I am at 60mcg today (day 2).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't answer your question, but I want to sub responses. I am currently taking Clenbuterol. I am at 60mcg today (day 2).
i just use 40mcg for breathing and little fat loss, not going to high especially while training.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well today i found out ive been a helios user so lol.

but yeah heres what I noticed
-feels good, like real damn good
-jittery
-increase in body temp
-insane sweating no matter what the temp / what I do
-troubles breathing
-after i cycle off 2 weeks on / off, you dont look nearly as lean as you did but as soon as you start again you look good?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've used it before in an EOD fashion...does a good job of helping me drop fat. I've never ran it solo though so hard to say IMO

chrschul44

Awards
I noticed heavy sweating which was a bit of a problem for me since i sweat a lot naturally. My temp was raised slightly, but not terribly bad. The BIGGEST thing I noticed was the hand tremors (even at lower doses), however, the tremors subsided after 4-6 days and I was fine.

Ms9

Awards
The first 2 weeks on i felt great at the gym like i could run through a wall. After waiting 2 weeks and then taking it again this feeling was not nearly as great. I stopped during summer. Too much sweating and a little cramping when having sex or doing alot of sit-ups. I couldn't get enough water and was sweating so much it was just not working out. Saving it for the winter.

dusty

dusty

Awards
On the first couple of days ive taken the headaches are terrible. Gotta pop ibuprofen like crazy. Then once i get used to it all i notice is that i sweat a ton. Ive never had the hand tremors or shakes. Maybe a few cramps here and there. I drop weight super fast on clen too so i have to be careful on the dosage.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you should up your dose to 80mcg... It will not hurt none... You might shake more (hands), but it;s normal and you wont notice it, but others will. I would also suggest potassium pills for cramps....

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
You should try albuterol, blows clen out of the water. ITs alot easier on the heart and the beta-2's, and gives better stamina, but most importantly of all its more anabolic then clen. I noticed while on clen at higher dosages such as 160mcg, the stamina effect starts to wear off because of more anxiety to the heart, it kinda feels like you just finished sprinting while your just laying down.

pressmaster

Awards
as far as the cramps go clen also depletes taurine levels so ne1 running clen should take 3-5g taurine ed imo.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should try albuterol, blows clen out of the water. ITs alot easier on the heart and the beta-2's, and gives better stamina, but most importantly of all its more anabolic then clen. I noticed while on clen at higher dosages such as 160mcg, the stamina effect starts to wear off because of more anxiety to the heart, it kinda feels like you just finished sprinting while your just laying down.
i highly disagree, clen is much better IMO and IME,

dont see much of anything using albuterol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as far as the cramps go clen also depletes taurine levels so ne1 running clen should take 3-5g taurine ed imo.
research>

i stopped the clen, im about where i want to be, my endurance gets shot, but breathing is better (not during training though due to increased ehart rate)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That wasn't pat arnold it was anthony roberts who said that

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea not a fan. He started the RK and antiandrogenicy statement. Which I feel can be tru. I've noticed libido drop on it.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
i highly disagree, clen is much better IMO and IME,

dont see much of anything using albuterol.
Yea it just depends what works for you. There is no better one. Just a difference between half-lifes there. However alb is the slightly safer one and can be used longer with les beta-2 downregulation. Alot of ppl get the doses wrong however. The proper dose in a study was 1.2mg for every 10lbs. So a 200lbs man would have to dose it at 24mg ED to get its fat burning benefits. I see a lot of 4-12mgED dosing, thats completely off, also remeber half-life is also the issue here aswell. So how can those ppl compare 12mg ED of alb for 3weeks, to 160mcg ED of clen 3weeks (pretty standard cycle length/dosages right?), when really thats like comparing 80mcg of clen for 1week, to 160mcg of clen for 3weeks.. Think about it..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
well today i found out ive been a helios user so lol.

but yeah heres what I noticed
-feels good, like real damn good
-jittery
-increase in body temp
-insane sweating no matter what the temp / what I do
-troubles breathing
-after i cycle off 2 weeks on / off, you dont look nearly as lean as you did but as soon as you start again you look good?
im loving helios bro.. its my first run.. 1mL a day is striping that fat off.. im sweating all day and night though

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy....i thought clen wasn't injectible?
You can, if it is prepared for injection. Most the clenbuterol you see in liquid form (i.e. Research Chemicals) can not be injected. You will most likely see it at this preparation:

5.4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl per mL.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can, if it is prepared for injection. Most the clenbuterol you see in liquid form (i.e. Research Chemicals) can not be injected. You will most likely see it at this preparation:

very interesting. Thanks for the info.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

yes sir.. 1mL a day was kicking my ass.. 1.5mL for the next week should really strip some fat off... this stuff is way way stronger then regular clen.. id reccomend it to anyone over straight clen..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes sir.. 1mL a day was kicking my ass.. 1.5mL for the next week should really strip some fat off... this stuff is way way stronger then regular clen.. id reccomend it to anyone over straight clen..
I should put some effort into locating it, but I probably wouldn't look to use it until next summer. I got my summer lean going pretty well so far, and I am going to cycle, then start bulking again.