PURE madness on M1-T

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Like others, I noticed that if I was in a situation that would have normally pissed me off, I got a little more so than normal. Nothing unmanageable at all though. Just a thought, it could have been from feeling like crap in general, rather than direct agression from M1T.

I think the people who experience roid rage are the same ones who get into fights every time they drink. A drug is no excuse for being an ******* IMO.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigPJ
    Like others, I noticed that if I was in a situation that would have normally pissed me off, I got a little more so than normal. Nothing unmanageable at all though. Just a thought, it could have been from feeling like crap in general, rather than direct agression from M1T.

I think the people who experience roid rage are the same ones who get into fights every time they drink. A drug is no excuse for being an ******* IMO.
    i'm usually really mellow when i drink. on this stuff though i feel like people are TRYING to piss me off. have'nt acted on any of it but i still feel it.
    •   

3. remember that steroids mess around with your mentality. you can become compulsive-minded, u can start thinking weird thoughts u cant control which is like ADD, and obviously if u already have these u will just get worse.

Not everyone experiences these sides but there are alot of ppl that do and do not notice.
    Anyway maybe this is whats going on with u. Good luck, get some sleep!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Technics
    remember that steroids mess around with your mentality. you can become compulsive-minded, u can start thinking weird thoughts u cant control which is like ADD, and obviously if u already have these u will just get worse.
    DO WHAT? I think someone is buying it to the old myth about "roid rage".. I know that most of the people, me included, that do gear feel actually better damn great while on cycle.. it is like the feeling that you can conqueor the world.. but if you are an ******* before you go on cycle then you will be an ******* with a bigger ax to grind with the world..

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    but if you are an ******* before you go on cycle then you will be an ******* with a bigger ax to grind with the world..
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    guess im an *******

7. Quote Originally Posted by hethcliff
    guess im an *******
    Like all of us can be, it's in my sig.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    DO WHAT? I think someone is buying it to the old myth about "roid rage".. I know that most of the people, me included, that do gear feel actually better damn great while on cycle.. it is like the feeling that you can conqueor the world.. but if you are an ******* before you go on cycle then you will be an ******* with a bigger ax to grind with the world..
    No, what i mean is that any exotic substance that messes with ur body's chemistry, will of course mess with your brain there for your mentality, some people see it more than others but it does affect you.

It's common sense.

9. umm.. you haven't done much research into the effects of AAS have you? The reason I say this is that the effects of AAS have been documented and in none of the litature that I have seen is there a document case of actuall "roid rage". Now it has been spread as a wives tale and to keep people from trying it but that is also the same with "reefer madness", "diet cola as a strong acid", and the Easter bunny.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:52 AM
  2. Why is everyone mad on Nolva for PCT??
    By gruntjc in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 10:19 AM
  3. advice on m1,4ad
    By zed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:52 PM
  4. Swollen feet/ankles on M1,4add/1-test stack
    By Grappler30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:23 PM
  5. Retaining mega water on M1,4