First day of P-Mag

E

ebaydan777

Awards
Alright so I started my first day of P-Mag..eating a ton except I woke up a little late. Anyways, felt kinda lethargic at the gym today did core abs and ran, feel dead afterwards and eating some more

I took one pill when I ate breakfast and will take the second at dinner

Will continue at 50mg for 2 weeks then go 75mg for 4 more weeks

However I need to find an oral dropper for my Nolva liquid since I only need to take 20mg per day which is about 1mL

Anyone know the math for this? The bottle says 30.4mg/ml, if I'm taking 20/20/10/10mg per day for 4 weeks, and the bottle is 30.4mg/ml, then how many ml to take a day to get the 20mg and 10mg a day?

C

Carolinapumps

Awards
At that dosage I imagine you are using True twenty nolva, which is 30.4 mg/ml tamoxifen citrate, which gives you 20 mg/ml of pure tamox. So just like deadaim said, 1/1/.5/.5. Your boy is also concerned that you cannot do that math.

E

ebaydan777

Awards
Haha no I figured it was true twenty but wanted to make sure!

Also, its summer and some of my buddies have parties and what not especially holidays coming up. Should I be concerned with consuming alcohol? I don't do any other drugs or anything just drink. How bad would it affect me to drink a little to even a lot on P-Mag, or should I just stay the sober guy haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha no I figured it was true twenty but wanted to make sure!

Also, its summer and some of my buddies have parties and what not especially holidays coming up. Should I be concerned with consuming alcohol? I don't do any other drugs or anything just drink. How bad would it affect me to drink a little to even a lot on P-Mag, or should I just stay the sober guy haha
Sober sally is best policy!

E

ebaydan777

Awards
Ya I don't plan on blacking out or anything haha just a couple beers or games of beer pong of course haha

W

wordsworth03

Awards
Ya I don't plan on blacking out or anything haha just a couple beers or games of beer pong of course haha
I wouldn't drink at all on cycle. You are already putting a lot of strain on your liver with a methylated ph. Adding alcohol to the mix just does not seem like a good idea.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldnt do it.....studies show that alcohol can potentially affect T levels,......and theres ur liver too

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt do it.....studies show that alcohol can potentially affect T levels,......and theres ur liver too
More recycling....

One night of moderate drinking will only minimally affect T levels, and they'll rebound to normal very rapidly. I dont know if any studies have been done, but with elevated levels due to roid use (designer or otherwise), the temporary lowering will still leave levels above normal. In short, he'll be fine.

And yes, alcohol affects the liver, but only with prolonged, concentrated exposure. I work everyday with patients, many of whom have livers that are shot from heavy drinking. Ive read just about every study and journal on the subject. "Social Interest" drinking (3 drinks, one night a week) has been shown to have no adverse effects on the liver in any way.

Phs are hard on the liver, and alcohol wont help any. But you'd need to do some serious drinking or drink several nights a week to do any added damage. The liver is the most amazing organ in our bodies - capable of complete regeneration given that 10% of the organ remains undamaged. Imagine how awesome it'd be if all our organs could do that...