Not enough gear...

tallbikerguy

Awards
So I thought I was gonna be able to get 10 weeks out of my gear (test E/Deca) but it turns out it will only be 8 and a half. **** it, I can't afford to get more now so an incomplete cycle will have to do. I already have some Tamox in hand, as well as some Anastrozole. I plan on starting PCT a week after I'm done cycling.

Should I/Can I mix those two for a better PCT?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
You need to wait 2 weeks before PCT with that test. No offense, but you don't seem like you knew what you were doing if you just figured out you only have 8.5 weeks and were planning a 10 week cycle.

tallbikerguy

Awards
You need to wait 2 weeks before PCT with that test. No offense, but you don't seem like you knew what you were doing if you just figured out you only have 8.5 weeks and were planning a 10 week cycle.
How is it my fault that the bottle did not contain the amount it stated? Like I was gonna know by just looking at the stuff that it was 1.5 ml short??? Even though it was legit stuff, it was also underground gear so the bottle wasn't the typical one. Before making unrequested smart remarks, you should know a few more details...just my two cents worth...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tamox and Anastrozole should be fine for pct. I'd do the tamox first then follow up with the anastrozole.

tallbikerguy

Awards
Tamox and Anastrozole should be fine for pct. I'd do the tamox first then follow up with the anastrozole.
Thanks man. So don't mix them? I'm planning to go 40/40/20/20 on the Tamox...so how would I take the Anastrozole and when should I start it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
U don't need adex after nolva. There won't be rebound estrogen after stopping the nolva

tallbikerguy

Awards
U don't need adex after nolva. There won't be rebound estrogen after stopping the nolva
What about mixing them? I have read they work differently at eliminating estrogen effects. My boys did shrink so I'm relying on PCT heavily to get back 100%

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run the nolva for 5 weeks, and run adex EOD for 2 weeks or so somewhere in the middle of the tamoxifen, Let tamoxifen run 1 week longer then the dex.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait 18 days after your last deca shot to start the nolva.

tallbikerguy

Awards
run the nolva for 5 weeks, and run adex EOD for 2 weeks or so somewhere in the middle of the tamoxifen, Let tamoxifen run 1 week longer then the dex.
Hey man, what dose of adex should I run EOD?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it my fault that the bottle did not contain the amount it stated? Like I was gonna know by just looking at the stuff that it was 1.5 ml short??? Even though it was legit stuff, it was also underground gear so the bottle wasn't the typical one. Before making unrequested smart remarks, you should know a few more details...just my two cents worth...
honestly far more likely than the bottle not containing specified amount is that you were overdrawing slightly each time. .1ml extra each draw for 2 draws a week is ....... 1.6ml extra drawn in 8 weeks.

tallbikerguy

Awards
honestly far more likely than the bottle not containing specified amount is that you were overdrawing slightly each time. .1ml extra each draw for 2 draws a week is ....... 1.6ml extra drawn in 8 weeks.
Unlikely but possible