Natadrol with Novatest

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
A buddy of mine wants to run the Natabolic stack from LG with Xero Limits new Novatest product which I don't know too much about other than its a testbooster and has a AI compound in it? He wants to stack it with Natadrol and run formadrol for the pct. Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on this stack.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nova test LOLLLL testosterone + nolvadex .... profit!

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
so if novatest more effective as pct or during the cycle i guess is what I'm asking?

big sal

Awards
Id like to know if novatest is a good pct? It claims to crush estrogen? IDK?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
controlling (not crushing) estrogen is one aspect of a good pct, the other is getting one's nuts going again, which is most often accomplished with a compound that acts as a SERM.

ManBeast

big sal

Awards
Now im wondering if NOVATEST has any serm in it anyone out there know

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it, there are "serm-like" compounds that are OTC, but none are claiming full-on SERM properties yet.

ManBeast

big sal

Awards
K I have osteoarthritis in my left shoulder im 55 been lifting since I was 20 here's the thing my left bicep just doesn't respond the same like before. My left arm was dominate over my right now my left is a whole 1 inch smaller....any feedback...I MEAN THERE'S NO SUCH THING I CAN'T OR I WONT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Isolation training. I used to lead with my weak arm and not fully work my dominant, but I've started leading with my dominant arm and then doing a rest-pause method to let me take my dominant arm to failure while also working my weaker arm incredibly hard. I'd also get with a qualifed PT that understands arthritis and the things you should and shouldn't be doing to prevent injuring yourself.

ManBeast