Found some M1-T in my freezer...cycle advice?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
A bud gave me 30 caps of M1T a few years ago. I forgot it was in the freezer. I`m not sure I`ll run it but if I do, any dosing advice? I also have 21 M Drol caps in there from an old CEL bottle. Stacking these insane? I`d really like to use them up. I know M Drol but have never actually used M1-T. I know it`s powerful and harsh. Anyone that`s used it and would like to offer advice(pro or con) is welcome.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bud gave me 30 caps of M1T a few years ago. I forgot it was in the freezer. I`m not sure I`ll run it but if I do, any dosing advice? I also have 21 M Drol caps in there from an old CEL bottle. Stacking these insane? I`d really like to use them up. I know M Drol but have never actually used M1-T. I know it`s powerful and harsh. Anyone that`s used it and would like to offer advice(pro or con) is welcome.
As far a side effects and Harshness I don't find M1T any worse than doing M-drol (Superdrol).. Superdrol is some pretty
Harsh sh.t as well..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 caps of M1T could give you a nice 3 week cycle maybee bridged into something mild..

reptone

Awards
  • Established
30 caps of M1T could give you a nice 3 week cycle maybee bridged into something mild..
IF I decide to do it(more research on my own and comments in this thread are needed)I will more than likely bridge into something mild like Epi, Halo or maybe even a cutter like Furaz. I still have a lot of Cynostane I might try for this purpose.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF I decide to do it(more research on my own and comments in this thread are needed)I will more than likely bridge into something mild like Epi, Halo or maybe even a cutter like Furaz. I still have a lot of Cynostane I might try for this purpose.
IF you like Superdrol I think you'll really enjoy M1T. m1t is not quite as dry for me as Superdol but I got big and strong as a f,,,ck

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea i got overly exited for you.. I guess 10/10/10 it is.. Still Awesome

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Still considering running the M1T since I don`t have much of it, sides shouldn`t be too bad. Any recommendations to bridge into? Or just 3 weeks of 10/10/10 with all the goodies you normally run with a strong Methyl and proper pct(clomid, etc)? Suggestions from members with experience with M1T welcomed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unless you respond well I don't think 30 caps is enough for much of a cycle, you will have to feel it out, probably end up with something like 10/10/20. I only used it at 10/10 once but it was even weaker on me than I expected.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Unless you respond well I don't think 30 caps is enough for much of a cycle, you will have to feel it out, probably end up with something like 10/10/20. I only used it at 10/10 once but it was even weaker on me than I expected.
Would it be wise or stupid to stack it with the 21 M Drol caps I have loose(without opening a fresh bottle)? Just to make a decent cycle using up the 2 compounds. Or do you have any other advice? I have lots to bridge into(Epi, Halo,Cyno, and a lot of Purus stuff).

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't u do the m1t 10/20 then go right into the m-drol for 20mgs it'll be a little over 3 weeks altogether with the 21 mdrols.. Right??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't have a lot of either so as long as the doses are low a stack really isn't THAT stupid you know, 10mg M1T + 10mg SD is probably a pretty decent stack.

but about bridging m1t into something else, who knows, I don't think you'll know how to run the cycle until you're running it.

I'm hesitant to tell anyone to stack or bridge M1T.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
you don't have a lot of either so as long as the doses are low a stack really isn't THAT stupid you know, 10mg M1T + 10mg SD is probably a pretty decent stack.

but about bridging m1t into something else, who knows, I don't think you'll know how to run the cycle until you're running it.

I'm hesitant to tell anyone to stack or bridge M1T.
OK. Those are pretty much my thoughts also. I just wanted some advice from our resident "guru"(meant with much respect) here at AM.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Those are pretty much my thoughts also. I just wanted some advice from our resident "guru"(meant with much respect) here at AM.
I don't think 2 weeks of m1t followed by 1 week of m-drol, would be at all any worse than 3 weeks of m1t.. but whatever floats your boat

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Stacking these two will invariably cause some serious, perhaps not immediately apparent, undue stress and severe hepatotoxicity. Although I am a student of the 'more is better' (within carefully calculated strategic confines) mindset, I would be VERY hard pressed to advocate the usage of what amounts to the undisputed heavyweight liver enzyme knockout champions of the World - concomitantly!

I have had a fair amount of experience with M1T, as it was the first Pro Hormone I ever cycled, years ago - and have remained steadfast in research and study regarding the chemical ever since due to my dynamically impressive results from it. Although I am nearly certain others will will challenge and berate my recommendations, I will still offer my guidance and allow you to come to your own conclusions; as no suggested protocol is perfect or 'correct' across the board concerning every individual athlete.

That being said, I would administer M1T for 3-4 weeks @ 20/20/30/30mg ED. If you happen to have excellent health insurance and don't have a serious issue with dealing with the ongoing ramifications that would surely be wrought by the stacking of two near-poisonous-level steroids, then by all means stack the pair of chemicals you have at your disposal - because the results will definitely be mind blowing.

(Just so I don't incite any anger or backlash regarding my suggested protocol above, I was obviously being sarcastic and would never direct any athlete to ingest such a harsh toxic pair of steroidal compounds - no matter how comprehensive their health insurance may be) :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Stacking these two will invariably cause some serious, perhaps not immediately apparent, undue stress and severe hepatotoxicity. Although I am a student of the 'more is better' (within carefully calculated strategic confines) mindset, I would be VERY hard pressed to advocate the usage of what amounts to the undisputed heavyweight liver enzyme knockout champions of the World - concomitantly!

I have had a fair amount of experience with M1T, as it was the first Pro Hormone I ever cycled, years ago - and have remained steadfast in research and study regarding the chemical ever since due to my dynamically impressive results from it. Although I am nearly certain others will will challenge and berate my recommendations, I will still offer my guidance and allow you to come to your own conclusions; as no suggested protocol is perfect or 'correct' across the board concerning every individual athlete.

That being said, I would administer M1T for 3-4 weeks @ 20/20/30/30mg ED. If you happen to have excellent health insurance and don't have a serious issue with dealing with the ongoing ramifications that would surely be wrought by the stacking of two near-poisonous-level steroids, then by all means stack the pair of chemicals you have at your disposal - because the results will definitely be mind blowing.

(Just so I don't incite any anger or backlash regarding my suggested protocol above, I was obviously being sarcastic and would never direct any athlete to ingest such a harsh toxic pair of steroidal compounds - no matter how comprehensive their health insurance may be) :)
I only asked about the stack because I only have 30 caps of M1T, I also have 21 caps of M Drol left over from an old cycle and I wanted to use everything up.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think 2 weeks of m1t followed by 1 week of m-drol, would be at all any worse than 3 weeks of m1t.. but whatever floats your boat
except that this makes absolutely zero sense. thats like saying im gonna take a week of cyp then 2 weeks of deca then a 5 days of winny and an afternoon of primo... thats not how this sh!t works bro.

i agree with both Outstanding and Unreal on this...

is it adviseable to stack m1t and mdrol together? hell no.
at a low dose 10mg of each, is it doable? probably.

if you have experieince with these compounds then id say think about it and make a personal decision. if you dont have experience with these products then shelf it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as injectables take 2 weeks to kick in and strong orals like M1t and Superdrol takes a couple of days I think your comparison makes no sense

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And i believe UnrealMachine wasn't doubting the effectiveness of the bridge he was worried about the potential side effects

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you bridge something it doesnt mean one and then the other, there needs to be an overlap so when you drop one compound the other has already kicked in. and you are honestly going to defend that running sd for 7 days is a good idea? that this is going to deliver any form of measurable gains? especially anything keepable? come on son. use your head.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of experience with M Drol. None(personally) with M1T. Never really had a side from anything except back pumps from high dose Superdrol and normal dose phera. Not much bloodwork done but always came back pretty good except cholesteral and that always went back to normal fairly soon. I`ll still think about it. M1T is tempting especially since I don`t have much I CAN`T go overboard. I just thought stacking with the last M Drol might make it worth it. Thanks for all the advice both yay and nay.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you bridge something it doesnt mean one and then the other, there needs to be an overlap so when you drop one compound the other has already kicked in. and you are honestly going to defend that running sd for 7 days is a good idea? that this is going to deliver any form of measurable gains? especially anything keepable? come on son. use your head.
he is limited on the ammount of orals he has, so no overlap M1t and superdrol work quickly and dramaticly.with 2 weeks of m1t followed by 1 week of superdrol he can finish off his stash his results would be pretty similar to if he just ran 3 weeks m1t.. Basically The guy wants to get rid of some left over pills and what i'm suggesting will work

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I only asked about the stack because I only have 30 caps of M1T, I also have 21 caps of M Drol left over from an old cycle and I wanted to use everything up.
I remember reading that, and then got carried away recommending my optimal cycle suggestions - but if you're looking to extend the cycle in any way, M1T can still be easily procured, although I won't crucify myself here and list the source(s). :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that, and then got carried away recommending my optimal cycle suggestions - but if you're looking to extend the cycle in any way, M1T can still be easily procured, although I won't crucify myself here and list the source(s). :)
Thanks. I KNOW where to get it. I just wanted to try what I had and if I could add 5-7 lbs between the M1T and the M drol I already have I might.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
let's settle this and say 10SD/10M1T for 3 weeks. I'm sure your liver can handle that. 5-7 pounds no problem.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it really cant be much worse than taking a higher dose of one or the other in terms of most side effects. the only thing is if you react badly to one or the other but at those low doses it would be quite surprising... one thing for sure jasen would tell its good to go. he mixes that whole amount into a red bull in the morning before he even gets up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
actually jasen told me in PM that recently he's been emptying his caps and snorting them pre-WO he says that way's more effective

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Some of my training partners in the past used to end-load Dbol prior to a contest for the final 2-3 weeks of their cycle leading up to the day of their show. This always intrigued me, although it seemed to be counter intuitive, but their theory (and their end physique they presented) seemed to be valid. Once body fat levels are already extremely low, and enough anti-estrogen preparations are being employed to negate any water retention, their short term Dbol usage proved to offer the benefits they were looking for (increased muscle fullness and the ability to keep up with their training rigors and weights during severe calorie depletion).

I am curious if ending a cycle with a 2 week run of M1T would elicit the same results (increased pump, muscle fullness, and strength enhancement), if preparing for a photo shoot or competition, as long as bloating and water retention is mitigated via diuretics and anti-estrogens paired with an already lean physique and regimented nutrition protocol?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
preload milk thistle and NAC out the ass before you try and stack these. I dunno im definitely not an expert but these are two harsh compounds and if youre lucky youll see 7-8 lbs and probably only keep 5 and you're stressing your liver HARD.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like waking up in the morning to a refreshing line of SD and M1t off the coffee table.

BEAST

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like waking up in the morning to a refreshing line of SD and M1t off the coffee table.

BEAST
I am admittedly tempted to try the hallowed M1T + Superdrol stack... but my mind keeps telling me it isn't worth it. I also feel as though aside from the obvious multi-faceted detrimental health effects this cycle would impart, the lethargy from the synergy of these two would be like horse tranquilizers 24 hours a day. Superdrol alone leaves me feeling and looking like a zombie at work, and its all I can do to stay awake when my manager is near by.

Edit: After giving this liver kicking cycle some more thought - it would appear Superdrol might render the usual side effects of M1T inactive, or severely lessened (bloat and water retention). Superdrol would support strength gains which could assist in solidifying the lean gains materialized by M1T; so in theory, this stack would truly be unbeatable. Pin some Test + Tren and I'd say it would teeter on the edge of being legendary.