Oral cutting stack

tallbikerguy

Awards
So I am almost done with my bulking cycle...will be done in two weeks. Then I'm waiting a week and running my PCT for a month to 6 weeks.

After like two monts I wanna run something to cut up. I have gained 15 lbs from my bulking cycle and I'm hoping to keep most of it.

I have had a couple injections go bad so I wanna stay away from pinning for a while. What products do you guys recommend for a cutting cycle?

Regards fellas!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would wait that two months, THEN start cutting NATURALLY with a calorie deficit, and then consider the orals. Nothing like running test to keep your mass on though

tallbikerguy

Awards
The thing with the calorie deficit is that you will lose muscle mass as well, and that kinda defeats the purpose of bulking to begin with. You will lose muscle mass either way, but I think with a cutting cycle I can eat clean and get ripped while not cutting on eating ridiculously

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry to tell you my friend diet is the key factor in any cycle you run... On a bulk or cut. It's what makes the biggest difference. And no one said you have to do a large deficit. Start at 2-300 cals under maintainance and go from there.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sorry to tell you my friend diet is the key factor in any cycle you run... On a bulk or cut. It's what makes the biggest difference. And no one said you have to do a large deficit. Start at 2-300 cals under maintainance and go from there.
This

Yes you will some mass on a all naturual cut....but muscle has memory and regaining mass is much much easier than building it.....

Sigh if you are hell bent on cutting....cut naturally for like a month

then look into it

I cut naturally for 6 weeks after my pct....took a one week break where I ate like I was bulkking then started taking epistane stacked with 11 oxo

It has worked great....something along these lines i think?

tallbikerguy

Awards
I actually have a bottle of Epistane at home that I haven't used. So stacking it with 11 oxo would be good huh? I like the idea of cutting naturally for like a month, considering what SCharm said

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Your body adjusts quickly to what you throw at it. Thats why I think you should try hitting the natural cut, waiting that month for your body to try to "adjust" and then the epi would be good for retaining some mass while hitting heavy weights and cutting down the cals. No matter what you are going to lose some muscle mass but like schwell said muscle memory is there and you can always go back up. Once you're at a nice body fat, you can start clean bulking again to get your weight up