Cycle Ideas?

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing a lot of the CEL products Ive tried are discontinued. I am looking to stock up for my next cycle and need ideas. I am not opposed to pinning but have no expirience and no supplier other than research sites.

stats:
6'3" 265lbs 17% est bodyfat

wo split:
2on 1off push pull method, I generally emphasize one group each time tho say Mon chest then Thurs shoulders but I keep the same exercises just change up the order and weights. 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps

Diet:
generally 40 40 20 breakdown roughly 3000 cal a day

Current supps:
finished up a pct now taking Cycle Support, omega 3-6-9, of course a multi, Drive, RPM and Jack3d on WO days.

AAS expirience:
Mdrol cycles, and I think it was gymaddicts cycle but it was Hdrol and Pmag and Form at the end of all cycles so far.

Ive been really receptive to Mdrol but Im not sure if there are any better SD clones out there. I have used the search a lot on this and other sites and have done tons of research maybe too much, I have read what feels like a million logs on products that are no longer available which kinda sucks. I figured I would put this out there and see what people think, get some current feedback instead of a lot of the outdated stuff on the web. I am a big guy and dosing gets a little expensive, my last Mdrol was dosed up to 30mg a day.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated