Tokkyo Nutrition Tren Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicon05

Awards
I'm new to AnabolicMinds.com, and I have started to become interested in PH's. One of my friends, who has used ..

mod edit: read rules.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
search any 19-nor compounds such as CEL's x-tren and you will find your answers. the compound was banned in january fyi and is very difficult to find these days... also makes a poor choice in a solo cycle.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
5 years later, wonder if anyone has anything to say about this company? and this product in particular. interested in checking it out. Did the research, it's basically Androsterone with L Arginine and Caffeine. Im not too savvy about this stuff yet, but from what I read about Androsterone, it seems to be pretty sick. Thoughts?!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 years later, wonder if anyone has anything to say about this company? and this product in particular. interested in checking it out. Did the research, it's basically Androsterone with L Arginine and Caffeine. Im not too savvy about this stuff yet, but from what I read about Androsterone, it seems to be pretty sick. Thoughts?!
I think the fact that they named it "Tren Extreme" despite what compounds it actually contains (not to mention the 65mg dose), is reason enough to pass.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Thanks brah. Looking around the forum, it seems Olympus Labs has some kick ass stuff, apparently some of you guys on here are making good progress/gains with that stuff. More research to do! Happy to be part of the forum, it seems like community is extremely helpful and no trolling.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Company sounds like chit, look into halodrol, promagnon and epistane. Companies like olympus labs, lgi, iron legion and celtic are good.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brah. Looking around the forum, it seems Olympus Labs has some kick ass stuff, apparently some of you guys on here are making good progress/gains with that stuff. More research to do! Happy to be part of the forum, it seems like community is extremely helpful and no trolling.
Let me know if I can help you with any Olympus labs products!

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Tokkyo Nutrition is a joke. I'm not into downing companies unless I've used it and it in fact was garbage. Their company is complete garbage. Wasted money I'll never ever get back.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be legit if they were called Tokyo Nutrition.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product in the op of this thread was dienedione

Status
Not open for further replies.