First cycle how much Test?

Martinjoa

Awards
Just joined first post. I finally got the chance to do my first cycle. I am doing a basic first cycle of test/dbol. However i am confused almost all the information i see says first cycle test @ 500mg. However i am 6'3 225 with some prohormone backround. A couple guys i have talked to at the gym said being my size i should go up to 750mg a week on the test. I am not sure what my body fat is i will try and upload a picture. I am hoping this first cycle goes awesome so some advice on what to run it at would be appreciated greatly!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly you'll still get good results at 400mg a week if your test is dosed accurately and you have good diet + training. That still will put you at 3-4x normal human levels.

Martinjoa

Awards
See thats another thing i have heard all the way down to 400. There seems to be alot of differant opinions on what to run it at. I am taking off work now and hitting the gym. When i get home i will upload some pictures hopefully that will help. Thanks

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500mg is a good start. the beauty of your first time is you are going to have great results without huge doses.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
500mg is a good start. the beauty of your first time is you are going to have great results without huge doses.
exactly... also the higher you go the higher the sides. plus, you can always adjust it mid-cycle if you find you're not responding to it like you hoped

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i vote no for 750 for now. 400-500 is fine, even 300 would prbably be good but I did 500 my first time around

Martinjoa

Awards
Well looks like you guys cleared that up for me thanks. I am doing my first injection tonight im doing 250mg split wednesday/saturday. I just took my first dose of liquid dbol today god was it awful. I read some liquid dbol is in everclear and i think that was the case. Anyway im going to figure out the site a little better and get my girlfriend to take some pictures tonight and run a log ( i cannot figure out how to do it lol) on here. Thanks again!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck son.

im interested to see how that liquid dbol goes for ya.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well looks like you guys cleared that up for me thanks. I am doing my first injection tonight im doing 250mg split wednesday/saturday. I just took my first dose of liquid dbol today god was it awful. I read some liquid dbol is in everclear and i think that was the case. Anyway im going to figure out the site a little better and get my girlfriend to take some pictures tonight and run a log ( i cannot figure out how to do it lol) on here. Thanks again!
u need a certain amount of posts here before ur allowed to post pics. i think 25...might be wrong.

i'll be keeping an eye out for the log

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i always take pics pre an post cycle. look back and youre like "woah!!"

Martinjoa

Awards
HumpTheCook- I read liquid dbol is the most commonly faked of all dbols im guessing thats what you meant. Hopefully its the real deal though.