Crash course for someone out of the loop - AnabolicMinds.com

Crash course for someone out of the loop

1. New Member

Crash course for someone out of the loop

Hey Everyone:
    I've been out of the loop in regards to supplements, PHs, fat burners, practically everything for the better part of a year. They really should attach a disclaimer to med school that reads something like this "Going to med school will consume you. The gym will feel like a long lost friend. If you choose to visit the gym you must either read your notes between sets or listen to a lecture while running on the treadmill. And you must also think about the metabolic pathways you are turning on, bla bla bla. If you choose not to do this and not study 12 hours today you will be punished and only sleep 4 hours during finals week."

So would someone please be kind to me and catch me up on what has been found to work, and hasn't lived up to the hype? I've found all my old favorite friends (e.g. Epistane, pheraplex, etc) no longer seem to exist.

Thank you in advance!

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Epi has been nearly discontinued by everyone. But transform supplements a custom capsule brand had just made a limited run for 33 bucks a bottle. I would suggest you start there.
    H drol can still be found online along with halovar a purus lab clone.
    Cel has p mag which is very similar as well.
    Sd is still around but not really produced but you can still find m drol if you google it.
    Primordial performance has turnibol which is a h drol clone for a good price as well on their website.

All of these work great.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteinpowda View Post
    Hey Everyone:
    I've been out of the loop in regards to supplements, PHs, fat burners, practically everything for the better part of a year. They really should attach a disclaimer to med school that reads something like this "Going to med school will consume you. The gym will feel like a long lost friend. If you choose to visit the gym you must either read your notes between sets or listen to a lecture while running on the treadmill. And you must also think about the metabolic pathways you are turning on, bla bla bla. If you choose not to do this and not study 12 hours today you will be punished and only sleep 4 hours during finals week."

So would someone please be kind to me and catch me up on what has been found to work, and hasn't lived up to the hype? I've found all my old favorite friends (e.g. Epistane, pheraplex, etc) no longer seem to exist.

Thank you in advance!
    best bet is to just buy seth roberts book anabolic pharmacology and learn what you can for the compounds you want to take. safety procedures, ect.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    best bet is to just buy seth roberts book anabolic pharmacology and learn what you can for the compounds you want to take. safety procedures, ect.
    Do this.

Also what are your goals???? There are plenty of compounds around that still work.....epistane(or its compound) can still be found....although like someone said many companies have dc'd it.....but I think epistrong is still in production?? Not sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya Epi-Strong is still easy to get.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

did you atleast bring a spoon that i can use to feed you with??
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    did you atleast bring a spoon that i can use to feed you with??
    HAHAH. I often feel that how's they treat us. Seriously our biochem notes were the equivelant of a textbook. Excellent but loaded; they spoke volumes about how dedicated our faculty are. A lot of old docs kinda say something along those lines...that med school has become "dumbed down," e.g. most of my classmates just read the powerpoint notes instead of the texts. The truth of the matter is that the amount of material has expanded so fast that you have two options: Go to lecture or read the book. Everyone learns differently and taking 25 credit hours a semester.....you get the point.

I used to sit on here and post quite a bit; even writing multiple page articles back on t-mag...before the censorship and bias made me come here. Ultimately I'd love to research this stuff but any insight on where to start looking is ultimately helpful.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Do this.

Also what are your goals???? There are plenty of compounds around that still work.....epistane(or its compound) can still be found....although like someone said many companies have dc'd it.....but I think epistrong is still in production?? Not sure
    I took a quick look on nutraplanet and noted it was out of stock; also it was close to $50. I guess I've become used to checking things out of the library for free (even if they're old editions).

Goals: It's been awhile since I had those. I've been all over the place. At one point I was 245 benching 385, squatting 405, and deadlifting about 460 with 18.25 arms.
    Another point I was 210, 32 waist, with similar numbers. And more or less for the last 10 months I haven't had time to train like I used to. The ironic thing was I used to think everyone was full of BS when they said that...but between driving, showering up...etc I was losing 2 hours training which could've been better spent studying. So I snuck away occasionally, and half the time just took a lecture on the bike in the apt gym and listened to it while pedaling away for 45 minutes.
    Now I'm close to 230lbs, only benching around 315, deadlifting and squatting a lot less (had to stop doing them for a bit b/c my IT Band became overly tight). Also I took a nice fall on my shoulder being an idiot and attempting to ski down black diamond slopes over spring break.
    So for the past 3 weeks (since school is out for the summer wooohoo and I'm only in the lab 3-4 hours a day) I've been in the gym working my way back into weights and going pretty hardcore on the eliptical afterwards for 30 min (e.g. heart rate was going between 170 and 185 doing intervals at first....now that I'm not so out of shape anymore I'm burning about 20% more calories and it's harder to get my HR above 170. Also my resting HR is down quite a bit as well).

Ok sorry for the rant. Goals....hmmm.

Now drop the fat that has accumulated, feel "good" again. (e.g. I used to love running 7.5 miles on the treadmill in a hour) and get my strength and size back and my nutrition back on track. Which is not all going to happen at once. So for now I'd love to lose the fat and gain some strength back (which is possible due to my BFF the motor neuron), and get myself to a place by the time school starts back up that is maintainable. Sure I'd love to get back down to a 33 waist and bench 375 again and have my arms back up to 17.25" or so but those are lofty goals.

As far as knowledge: I miss posting on these boards and keeping up with all of it but it's either this or learning the arterial supply of the pons and medulla, or interleukins or something else important during the year. Even now I'm keeping busy pre-reading the pharm, micro and pathology text.

So thank you all for hearing me out and the great suggestions!
  9. New Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Epi has been nearly discontinued by everyone. But transform supplements a custom capsule brand had just made a limited run for 33 bucks a bottle. I would suggest you start there.
    H drol can still be found online along with halovar a purus lab clone.
    Cel has p mag which is very similar as well.
    Sd is still around but not really produced but you can still find m drol if you google it.
    Primordial performance has turnibol which is a h drol clone for a good price as well on their website.

All of these work great.
    Where would you suggest acquiring these? I didn't see them on my usual sites.....NP, DA, 1fast400, etc.
    And I'd love to do more research as well if there are good resources you could direct me to.
    Also what's going on in the world of fat burners. I tried Slim Extreme a couple times and holy moly....I never felt any stim like that (and I've tried quite a few), non-jittery...all day. It was simply the most phenomenal study aid I've ever tried. If you're able to fall asleep that night...

Similar Forum Threads

1. out of the loop
    By 2gcorey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:37 PM
  2. Out of the Loop
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. out of the loop
    By hulkinghitman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9