Epitest vs. Halotest-25

cdon24

Awards
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and was hoping I can get some good info from you guys. This is going to be my first ph and what I want is to gain lean dry muscle. I've seen many reviews for halotest-25 but not Epitest. Can anyone tell me about Epitest..? Thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think epitest is the smae compound as epistane or methyl e or havoc....I am not certain...what is the active ingredient in epitest?

If it is the same I have used and am currently using the compund to great effect

Expect dry gains, good strength gains, my libido goes up, my mood goes up

No sides at 40mgs of methyl e right now

So Is it a good beginners roid? Yes very much so imo I ran it for my first cycle.

If you are going to run something I highly suggest methyl E or epistane for your first time

Mild compound but with good results with low sides at least in my experience

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe epitest has two methylated compounds. halodrol and epistane clones. typically for your first round with a ph you should just take one compound and see how your body reacts to it.

now neither of these compounds are real harsh so i wouldnt say its neccessarily a bad idea to run the epitest if you an experienced lifter with a good diet and routine.

you can expect very dry gains with these compounds.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's 40mg of p-mag and 30mg of epistane.