Did my first pin today

drumm3r9

Awards
Well after months of research and a couple bumps in the road I finally did my first pin this morning. I was a bit nervous I gotta say but I didn't feel anything when I did it. It was rather simple and easy to do. We will see how the next 12 weeks go.

I heard of this one guy my source was telling me about that got so scared when he was about to pin for the first time that right when the needle went in he just passed out for like 30 minutes. hahaha anyway thanks for all your help so far in getting my first cycle started fellas.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What does he cycle look like? What are ur goals for the cycle?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats a sh!tty drug dealer haha. he should be telling you how easy it is and no one has ever had a prob lol.

drumm3r9

Awards
Well I'm just running straight test as this is my first cycle. running 600 mg test e a week for 12 weeks with arimidex on cycle pct with novla/clomid combo. Was gonna grab some hcg but couldnt get ahold of any.:censored:

I pinned with a 23g 1.5 inch needle in my left glute. As of right now I'm just a little sore but nothing to bad. Thing is i actually liked being able to do it (call me crazy).

Hahaha I think more than anything my source was just trying to let me know that I shouldn't be too overconfident when it came to the first pin. I haven't really been nervous to pin cause the knowledge I have learned here in the past months about this **** has helped me so much that I'm not worried about my abilities to do things the right way. I think my source picked up on that as being overconfident.....bleh.

drumm3r9

Awards
So it has been a couple days since injection. My ass has been pretty sore, not too bad though. This is, I have been super super hungry yesterday and today. I'm talking like eating an unbelievable amount of food. I'm over shooting my caloric goal but I'm bulking so I guess its a good thing. I'm eating really clean. Is this increase in hunger related to the test? I wouldn't assume so cause of the slow acting ester but I wasn't sure.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
So it has been a couple days since injection. My ass has been pretty sore, not too bad though. This is, I have been super super hungry yesterday and today. I'm talking like eating an unbelievable amount of food. I'm over shooting my caloric goal but I'm bulking so I guess its a good thing. I'm eating really clean. Is this increase in hunger related to the test? I wouldn't assume so cause of the slow acting ester but I wasn't sure.
i wouldnt blame the test for the increased appetite. id attribute that more to you being excited about trying something new and mentaly now feeling the need to eat more.
glad to hear to hear your first pin was smooth alot of people talk tough about self pinning but i gaurantee the majority were nervous as hell the first time they did it, myself included. but like you it was smooth and if the research is done it does build the confidence.
for myself i noticed several things help me to avoid the soreness...always 23g, delts 1 inch, glute 1.5 inch. my friend told me i2 things i disagree with. use a larger gauge which i tried once and it burned like hell. and he says only use an 1 inch on the glutes...but when i used the 1 inch i was developed absesses...and so does he.

also i pin slow and inject slow...i dont dart it in nor force it in...i just press the pin to the skin and allow it to slide in when its ready. no soreness

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to thread jack, but i'm stuck between 1" and 1.5" for my glutes. Since i'll only be doing 2 shots a week, i'm just going to switch ass cheeks for the cycle. :bigok:

Bozz

Awards
I cant give myself a shot in the glutes for ****. Quads for me

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I almost passed out my first time. I had to remove the pin and take a 20 minute break while sweating like I was in an oven. After I conquered the first shot, I was good to go from that point. I look back now and laugh at how bad it was for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I love reading posts like these. I remember my first days of pinning, the first time I was fine, and then the next few weeks I would get nervous and shake.. now every once in a while i'll have a panic attack for some random ass reason.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Nice.
:thumbsup:
Oh man, it was brutal. I pinned in my outer quad and almost debated on leaving it in there until I felt better so I wouldn't have to re-pin. I felt like such a douche. The best part was the 4 hours leading up to it. I kept procrastinating, preparing everything, calling my friend to make sure I do it right, etc. Even my wife said I was acting like a little girl. I think that was pushed me over the edge to go through with it. Otherwise, I might still be sitting here a year later staring at the gear.

When I finished, I was so proud of myself....like I just aced the SATs or something. I've always been a little timid around needles, but that was just a pathetic display of being a man.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, that is absolutely hilarious! I used the wrong sized gauge my first pin; it sucked! My wife does my injections because I hate pinning my own glute. If she is out of town, I will go with the quad over the delt. I mean, I am a fully-trained Combat Medic and can stick with the best of them, but damn it man, I hate pinning my own glute!
Oh man, it was brutal. I pinned in my outer quad and almost debated on leaving it in there until I felt better so I wouldn't have to re-pin. I felt like such a douche. The best part was the 4 hours leading up to it. I kept procrastinating, preparing everything, calling my friend to make sure I do it right, etc. Even my wife said I was acting like a little girl. I think that was pushed me over the edge to go through with it. Otherwise, I might still be sitting here a year later staring at the gear.

When I finished, I was so proud of myself....like I just aced the SATs or something. I've always been a little timid around needles, but that was just a pathetic display of being a man.