My best bet on bulking stack?!

  1. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Question My best bet on bulking stack?!


    Alright, so this will be the second cycle i would be running. I ran tren xtreme first cycle and got great gains 20lbs and kept 15lbs after pct. Second cycle i was considering either.

    x-tren (6 weeks)

    or

    AMS Mass stack (1-Androsterone,4-AD, and Arom-X)

    Im trying to stay within the non methyl supplyments. What would you recommend for best non methyl PH/DS out there? If these arnt in consideration? I will be running nolva with whatever cycle i decide 20/20/10/10. And or course with all the support sulpplyments as well with a high calorie diet and hard training.

  2. New Member
    manicstudio's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%

    20 lb gain is good...but u only 160 and this ur second cycle wow...? So did ur first cylce lower ur BF or u were at a very low percentage already?
  3. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you weighed 140? And ran a steroid?

    Some questions


    How old are you, what is your diet like and how long have u been lifting?

    I didnt start ph till I weighed like 215
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cowboy007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

    If yo had such great results on your first cycle, why would you want to try something else? Part of deciding which PH "is the best" really comes down to which works best for you. I had awesome results with a Pmag run recently, but my gains and effects were above what most experience. Some people run Epi with outstanding results, while others dont get anything from it. Stick with what worked for you.
  5. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    It worked well from him because he was the size of an 9th grader.
  6. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    It worked well from him because he was the size of an 9th grader.
    Couldnt have said it better


    What you need to do is EAT SLEEP TRAIN and repeat.....

    after 1-2 years maybe even 3-4 years if your interested cmon back


    Let your androgen receptors heal my man and while they are healing do it naturally,



    my.02
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    ha i have to explain my self everytime i post....due to a shoulder injury and been cutting for awhile im down to 160 before i was around 180...has anyone had good results with ams products such as 1ad or 4ad UTT?
  8. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    ha i have to explain my self everytime i post....due to a shoulder injury and been cutting for awhile im down to 160 before i was around 180...has anyone had good results with ams products such as 1ad or 4ad UTT?
    No offense to AMS but i think snake oil has got better reviews than 1ad and 4ad utt
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    ha i have to explain my self everytime i post....due to a shoulder injury and been cutting for awhile im down to 160 before i was around 180...has anyone had good results with ams products such as 1ad or 4ad UTT?
    If you were 180, then the 20lbs you gained on xtren was just muscle memory.. There is no way you could gain that much normally.
  10. New Member
    mreast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

    I'd wait to run another cycle just so you can get the beat possible results... As for what to run why so scared of methly products those are usually going to be your best bet with bulkers
  11. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    If you were 180, then the 20lbs you gained on xtren was just muscle memory.. There is no way you could gain that much normally.
    No, i started the cycle when i was around 165 (most i have weighted at that point) and at the end of cycle i weighted 183-185 (before pct) after pct i settled at 177-180. So, i gained a good 13-15lbs off the cycle.
  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    No, i started the cycle when i was around 165 (most i have weighted at that point) and at the end of cycle i weighted 183-185 (before pct) after pct i settled at 177-180. So, i gained a good 13-15lbs off the cycle.
    And about 25-30 percent of that weight gained is not muscle..
  13. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    No offense to AMS but i think snake oil has got better reviews than 1ad and 4ad utt
    arom-x is recommended for pct and they say its enough for pct alone and ive talked to quite a few people...i feel like if nolva isnt recommended its not a very strong compound and your not gonna get the result your looking for. but then again some people say nolva isnt need for h-drol or epistane so i might just be getting answers from the wrong sources?
  14. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    And about 25-30 percent of that weight gained is not muscle..
    i got major strenght gains outta the cycle as well...im not here to persuade you to believe me...im just asking about my next cycle
  15. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    In that case, run the x-tren, the other stack is crap.
  16. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by mreast View Post
    I'd wait to run another cycle just so you can get the beat possible results... As for what to run why so scared of methly products those are usually going to be your best bet with bulkers
    why do you recommend me waiting on my next cycle? its been about 1 year since my last cycle. and i agree that methyl supp. are going to give me what im looking for but they also come with more sides and im trying to keep away from liver damage.
  17. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    why do you recommend me waiting on my next cycle? its been about 1 year since my last cycle. and i agree that methyl supp. are going to give me what im looking for but they also come with more sides and im trying to keep away from liver damage.
    Go get you some m14add. Good bulker and its not overly harsh on your liver and if you were previously 180, you'd get a lot of muscle memory back.
  18. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    In that case, run the x-tren, the other stack is crap.
    i feel the same way but x-tren is getting hard to get a hold of. The store i was going to get it from went out of stock. Have you had experience with ams products?
  19. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    As far as I know the 1-AD isn't real 1-AD and the 4-AD is DHEA and their stack is a pile of crap. Nobody here runs it because I've never heard anything good about the stack. It's like Methyl 1D. Just dont bother.

    Get some Epi or Halodrol
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  20. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You sound like you're dead set on the AMS products... If you had good results with x tren and it's hard to find, it's in your best interest to keep looking harder. That is if you're dead set on running anabolics period. I agree with Gamer however, that your gains are partly from muscle memory and that on a cycle no one gains just solid muscle unless your diet is immaculate, but then while some is not fat, you got water and glycogen too
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  21. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    You sound like you're dead set on the AMS products... If you had good results with x tren and it's hard to find, it's in your best interest to keep looking harder. That is if you're dead set on running anabolics period. I agree with Gamer however, that your gains are partly from muscle memory and that on a cycle no one gains just solid muscle unless your diet is immaculate, but then while some is not fat, you got water and glycogen too
    No im not set on any products. i think im going to find some x-tren due to the great results. i agree that all my gains were not muscle but i loved the result.
  22. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    No im not set on any products. i think im going to find some x-tren due to the great results. i agree that all my gains were not muscle but i loved the result.
    Ok I feel ya. Have you run injectables before? And what about methyls. I understand you are not wanting to run methyls but what is your history with PH/DS? The reason I ask is because a lot of people are successful with injectables because of lower strain on the body, and then again some people pop methyls with a knowledge of support supps and do well on them.

    If I were you I would do a little more research to consider your options and maybe tune into a couple of the logs going on right now. Not so much to replicate what you see but to get an idea of what people like to run and for what reason. I second the notion to run what worked for you in the first place, but if you are truly looking to bulk and add some quality mass, look around some more. My 2 centavos.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  23. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ok I feel ya. Have you run injectables before? And what about methyls. I understand you are not wanting to run methyls but what is your history with PH/DS? The reason I ask is because a lot of people are successful with injectables because of lower strain on the body, and then again some people pop methyls with a knowledge of support supps and do well on them.

    If I were you I would do a little more research to consider your options and maybe tune into a couple of the logs going on right now. Not so much to replicate what you see but to get an idea of what people like to run and for what reason. I second the notion to run what worked for you in the first place, but if you are truly looking to bulk and add some quality mass, look around some more. My 2 centavos.
    Honestly, i was debating on running a solo test cycle. Due to the fact its less harsh on your body then most ph. The reason i didnt was that i felt like a was not experienced enough in the anabolic world. So, i was thinking of getting some cycles under my belt before i go into the injectables. I have only ran one cycle before and that was X-tren.
  24. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mindset101 View Post
    Honestly, i was debating on running a solo test cycle. Due to the fact its less harsh on your body then most ph. The reason i didnt was that i felt like a was not experienced enough in the anabolic world. So, i was thinking of getting some cycles under my belt before i go into the injectables. I have only ran one cycle before and that was X-tren.
    You know while obtaining and possessing AAS is illegal, most people prefer this when looking for real gains they can keep longer. A lot of the bulking PHs will put that weight on real fast, and youve got to work really really hard to keep most of it. I am running SD right now and have a couple bottles of it on hand as well, but probably won't run them for a while. I would like to see what it's like to "cruise" on some test.. You know, the real deal. I think that it's "taboo" in a way, but its the oldest and most proven method.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  25. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    You know while obtaining and possessing AAS is illegal, most people prefer this when looking for real gains they can keep longer. A lot of the bulking PHs will put that weight on real fast, and youve got to work really really hard to keep most of it. I am running SD right now and have a couple bottles of it on hand as well, but probably won't run them for a while. I would like to see what it's like to "cruise" on some test.. You know, the real deal. I think that it's "taboo" in a way, but its the oldest and most proven method.
    Yes i am aware of the illegal issues of AAS. I feel like a 12 week cycle of test would give me good results while giving me experience and finding how i react to injectables. Its just a hard decision if i wanna take that risk. i heard you feel great while on test.
  26. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think some orals may give you euphoria but from most people I hear that test makes you feel truly unstoppable. High test levels seem to elevate a better mood anyway.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  27. New Member
    GnastyMcNasty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

    Run the test it's safer and better on ur body than the orals. No brainer
  28. New Member
    mindset101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    I agree and ill probably run test in the near future for now i think i will run a cycle on tren-x. Found some yesterday and got two bottles. Question is, should i run 2 four weeks cycles, since last time my four week cycle proved to have great results. Or, should i run a six week cycle. Im leaning toward the 2 four week cycles, of cource with pct and down time in between.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bulking up stack help..wats the best stack?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. Best bulking stack
    By wdh6325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in