My best bet on bulking stack?!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so this will be the second cycle i would be running. I ran tren xtreme first cycle and got great gains 20lbs and kept 15lbs after pct. Second cycle i was considering either.

x-tren (6 weeks)

or

AMS Mass stack (1-Androsterone,4-AD, and Arom-X)

Im trying to stay within the non methyl supplyments. What would you recommend for best non methyl PH/DS out there? If these arnt in consideration? I will be running nolva with whatever cycle i decide 20/20/10/10. And or course with all the support sulpplyments as well with a high calorie diet and hard training.

manicstudio

Awards
20 lb gain is good...but u only 160 and this ur second cycle wow...? So did ur first cylce lower ur BF or u were at a very low percentage already?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you weighed 140? And ran a steroid?

Some questions

How old are you, what is your diet like and how long have u been lifting?

I didnt start ph till I weighed like 215

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
If yo had such great results on your first cycle, why would you want to try something else? Part of deciding which PH "is the best" really comes down to which works best for you. I had awesome results with a Pmag run recently, but my gains and effects were above what most experience. Some people run Epi with outstanding results, while others dont get anything from it. Stick with what worked for you.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It worked well from him because he was the size of an 9th grader.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It worked well from him because he was the size of an 9th grader.
Couldnt have said it better

What you need to do is EAT SLEEP TRAIN and repeat.....

after 1-2 years maybe even 3-4 years if your interested cmon back

Let your androgen receptors heal my man and while they are healing do it naturally,

my.02

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
ha i have to explain my self everytime i post....due to a shoulder injury and been cutting for awhile im down to 160 before i was around 180...has anyone had good results with ams products such as 1ad or 4ad UTT?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha i have to explain my self everytime i post....due to a shoulder injury and been cutting for awhile im down to 160 before i was around 180...has anyone had good results with ams products such as 1ad or 4ad UTT?
No offense to AMS but i think snake oil has got better reviews than 1ad and 4ad utt

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you were 180, then the 20lbs you gained on xtren was just muscle memory.. There is no way you could gain that much normally.

mreast

Awards
I'd wait to run another cycle just so you can get the beat possible results... As for what to run why so scared of methly products those are usually going to be your best bet with bulkers

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
If you were 180, then the 20lbs you gained on xtren was just muscle memory.. There is no way you could gain that much normally.
No, i started the cycle when i was around 165 (most i have weighted at that point) and at the end of cycle i weighted 183-185 (before pct) after pct i settled at 177-180. So, i gained a good 13-15lbs off the cycle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, i started the cycle when i was around 165 (most i have weighted at that point) and at the end of cycle i weighted 183-185 (before pct) after pct i settled at 177-180. So, i gained a good 13-15lbs off the cycle.
And about 25-30 percent of that weight gained is not muscle..

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
No offense to AMS but i think snake oil has got better reviews than 1ad and 4ad utt
arom-x is recommended for pct and they say its enough for pct alone and ive talked to quite a few people...i feel like if nolva isnt recommended its not a very strong compound and your not gonna get the result your looking for. but then again some people say nolva isnt need for h-drol or epistane so i might just be getting answers from the wrong sources?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
And about 25-30 percent of that weight gained is not muscle..
i got major strenght gains outta the cycle as well...im not here to persuade you to believe me...im just asking about my next cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In that case, run the x-tren, the other stack is crap.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I'd wait to run another cycle just so you can get the beat possible results... As for what to run why so scared of methly products those are usually going to be your best bet with bulkers
why do you recommend me waiting on my next cycle? its been about 1 year since my last cycle. and i agree that methyl supp. are going to give me what im looking for but they also come with more sides and im trying to keep away from liver damage.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why do you recommend me waiting on my next cycle? its been about 1 year since my last cycle. and i agree that methyl supp. are going to give me what im looking for but they also come with more sides and im trying to keep away from liver damage.
Go get you some m14add. Good bulker and its not overly harsh on your liver and if you were previously 180, you'd get a lot of muscle memory back.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
In that case, run the x-tren, the other stack is crap.
i feel the same way but x-tren is getting hard to get a hold of. The store i was going to get it from went out of stock. Have you had experience with ams products?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as I know the 1-AD isn't real 1-AD and the 4-AD is DHEA and their stack is a pile of crap. Nobody here runs it because I've never heard anything good about the stack. It's like Methyl 1D. Just dont bother.

Get some Epi or Halodrol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You sound like you're dead set on the AMS products... If you had good results with x tren and it's hard to find, it's in your best interest to keep looking harder. That is if you're dead set on running anabolics period. I agree with Gamer however, that your gains are partly from muscle memory and that on a cycle no one gains just solid muscle unless your diet is immaculate, but then while some is not fat, you got water and glycogen too

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
You sound like you're dead set on the AMS products... If you had good results with x tren and it's hard to find, it's in your best interest to keep looking harder. That is if you're dead set on running anabolics period. I agree with Gamer however, that your gains are partly from muscle memory and that on a cycle no one gains just solid muscle unless your diet is immaculate, but then while some is not fat, you got water and glycogen too
No im not set on any products. i think im going to find some x-tren due to the great results. i agree that all my gains were not muscle but i loved the result.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
No im not set on any products. i think im going to find some x-tren due to the great results. i agree that all my gains were not muscle but i loved the result.
Ok I feel ya. Have you run injectables before? And what about methyls. I understand you are not wanting to run methyls but what is your history with PH/DS? The reason I ask is because a lot of people are successful with injectables because of lower strain on the body, and then again some people pop methyls with a knowledge of support supps and do well on them.

If I were you I would do a little more research to consider your options and maybe tune into a couple of the logs going on right now. Not so much to replicate what you see but to get an idea of what people like to run and for what reason. I second the notion to run what worked for you in the first place, but if you are truly looking to bulk and add some quality mass, look around some more. My 2 centavos.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Ok I feel ya. Have you run injectables before? And what about methyls. I understand you are not wanting to run methyls but what is your history with PH/DS? The reason I ask is because a lot of people are successful with injectables because of lower strain on the body, and then again some people pop methyls with a knowledge of support supps and do well on them.

If I were you I would do a little more research to consider your options and maybe tune into a couple of the logs going on right now. Not so much to replicate what you see but to get an idea of what people like to run and for what reason. I second the notion to run what worked for you in the first place, but if you are truly looking to bulk and add some quality mass, look around some more. My 2 centavos.
Honestly, i was debating on running a solo test cycle. Due to the fact its less harsh on your body then most ph. The reason i didnt was that i felt like a was not experienced enough in the anabolic world. So, i was thinking of getting some cycles under my belt before i go into the injectables. I have only ran one cycle before and that was X-tren.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, i was debating on running a solo test cycle. Due to the fact its less harsh on your body then most ph. The reason i didnt was that i felt like a was not experienced enough in the anabolic world. So, i was thinking of getting some cycles under my belt before i go into the injectables. I have only ran one cycle before and that was X-tren.
You know while obtaining and possessing AAS is illegal, most people prefer this when looking for real gains they can keep longer. A lot of the bulking PHs will put that weight on real fast, and youve got to work really really hard to keep most of it. I am running SD right now and have a couple bottles of it on hand as well, but probably won't run them for a while. I would like to see what it's like to "cruise" on some test.. You know, the real deal. I think that it's "taboo" in a way, but its the oldest and most proven method.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
You know while obtaining and possessing AAS is illegal, most people prefer this when looking for real gains they can keep longer. A lot of the bulking PHs will put that weight on real fast, and youve got to work really really hard to keep most of it. I am running SD right now and have a couple bottles of it on hand as well, but probably won't run them for a while. I would like to see what it's like to "cruise" on some test.. You know, the real deal. I think that it's "taboo" in a way, but its the oldest and most proven method.
Yes i am aware of the illegal issues of AAS. I feel like a 12 week cycle of test would give me good results while giving me experience and finding how i react to injectables. Its just a hard decision if i wanna take that risk. i heard you feel great while on test.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think some orals may give you euphoria but from most people I hear that test makes you feel truly unstoppable. High test levels seem to elevate a better mood anyway.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Run the test it's safer and better on ur body than the orals. No brainer

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I agree and ill probably run test in the near future for now i think i will run a cycle on tren-x. Found some yesterday and got two bottles. Question is, should i run 2 four weeks cycles, since last time my four week cycle proved to have great results. Or, should i run a six week cycle. Im leaning toward the 2 four week cycles, of cource with pct and down time in between.