First Cycle Questions

1. Developing Meathead
    Answers

Question First Cycle Questions

I am still planning my first cycle for this winter after I turn 21. As of now I am about 6'1" 200lbs 12% BF and I have been training (hard) for 3 years. So far my cycle looks as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 1000IU/week
    Weeks 11-12 Test P 100mg EOD
    Weeks 12-13 Nolvadex 40mg ED
    Weeks 13-15 Nolvadex 20mg ED

Now for the questions!

1) Will prop 100mg EOD be sufficient for those last two weeks simply to gap the period between my last shot of Test E and PCT.

2) My left bi is slightly smaller then my right and it pisses me off so I am thinking of spot injecting there a few times during my cycle. If I do this, what size pin would be good? Is there a general rule of thumb for pin sizes in certain muscles?

3) Since the HCG comes in 5000IU, I will have 3000IU left over. Is there some way I could use this near the end of my cycle to help with PCT, as not to waste it?

4) I have been reading a lot about IGF-1 and wondering if it would be a good idea to run weeks 9-12 at 40mcg/day. This would help mature the new LBM I gain correct? I have a good paying internship this summer so money is not really a factor.

5) If I do use IGF-1, could I use the same slin needle for the HCG and the IGF-1? How many sites would I have to rotate for ED injections?

I know that is a lot of questions but since I am going to do this I want to do it right. Thanks for your help!

-Mike

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

I can't answer a lot of your questions, but I think overall, the cycle looks good. If you can, I would up the weeks from 10 to 12 of the enth, since you won't start seeing gains from it for the first few weeks. This would also help you reduce your left over HCG.

I have been considering basically the same thing as you in terms of a cycle. Pretty much exactly the same. I also liked the idea of IGF, but I think that's a lot for a first cycle. I'd wait and see how things went, and then use it on a future cycle.

Oh, and if you have extra HCG, PM me
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Thats way too much HCG for a test only cycle bro. IF you really want to run it at all then 250iu 1X or 2X max a week starting week 6 would be more then enough.

More then enough prop actually. in fact you could do E3rdD for the first week then EOD the second week if you want. That would keep thing a little more even.

If you can afrord it IGF is supose to be the **** for PCT. But there isn't a lot of info on that. Yes you can share the needle I think but like I said that was way to much HCG

Other then that it looks like a great first cycle. You have def been doing you home work.

Because you have a short cycle for a long ester you could (this is entirely optional, what you have is fine) you could and dbol to the front or even some prop. I'd do it like this: 100mg prop EOD for weeks 1 and 2 the 100mg prop E3rdD for weeks 2 to 4.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    2) My left bi is slightly smaller then my right and it pisses me off so I am thinking of spot injecting there a few times during my cycle. If I do this, what size pin would be good? Is there a general rule of thumb for pin sizes in certain muscles?
    -Mike
    I would use a 27g 1 3/16" dental but thats me. a 25g 1" or 1 1/2" should also work. work of advice. Don't shot the prop in the bi s unless you sure about. try the test e first and cut it with oil even if it isn't painful anyware else.
  5. Developing Meathead
    Answers

I was under the impression that 500IU 2x a week was good throughout a 12 week cycle? Also, what if I used 10mg of M1T the first 4 weeks instead of prop?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    I was under the impression that 500IU 2x a week was good throughout a 12 week cycle? Also, what if I used 10mg of M1T the first 4 weeks instead of prop?
    It is for things like deca, fina, high does test, other really supressive gear. but for a test only you really don't need it at all. 250iu once a week should work fine. Hell I run fina 75mg ed and only use 250iu twice a week and its more then needed. Also swales said that he would rather people take more and smaller doses of the HCG then using the larger shots. For instance if you really need the 1000iu a week he recomends that you take 4 250iu shots or 2 500iu shots instead of one.

I would not use M1T for a first cycle. You really don't need anything up front it was just a sugestion. what you have is fine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle question
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:26 PM
  2. First Cycle Question
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 06:11 AM
  3. More First Cycle Questions
    By I<3LegDay in forum Anabolics