first PH will be...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
deciding wether to go with h-drol or halotest25..anyways im 22 and been lifting for over 3 years and BEEN eating well (5-7_ meals a day) and now am 185lbs.

preload cycle assist week 1&2
h-drol or halo25 50 mg week 3
" " 50 mg week 4
50 mg week 5
75 mg week 6
75 mg week 7
nolva 40 mg week 8
" "30 mg week 9
20 mg week 10
10 mg week 11

will be using cycle assist throught cycle and should i go all the through out pct as well?
will be starting a good testbooster at week 3 of pct...how far would u use the t booster?

hows this looking fellas for a first timer? is nolva good at 40 30 20 10?

appreciate the help and comments!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is a search bar on the page use it- other than that I have no experience with hdrol- but i know its pretty mild- good first time

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I heard that batches of h-drol/halotest25 made in the last 6 months have poison in it and it is harmful.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turinabol stack from primordial performance would be a better option my friend.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
man i thought I can get some help or suggestions on my cycle that i laid out...i asked for help from experienced users

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I think what the man above was saying, is that, in the last month there have been like 50 of these post. If you type in H-drol or halotest25 in the search button, that all of your questions will be answered. And from my experience, most fun comes weeks 4and 5 so id run it 6 weeks.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
But I think what the man above was saying, is that, in the last month there have been like 50 of these post. If you type in H-drol or halotest25 in the search button, that all of your questions will be answered. And from my experience, most fun comes weeks 4and 5 so id run it 6 weeks.
gotcha thanks man

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
But I think what the man above was saying, is that, in the last month there have been like 50 of these post. If you type in H-drol or halotest25 in the search button, that all of your questions will be answered.
BINGO!:fest30:

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
H-drol dosent kick in till week 4 or so, so you need to run it 6 weeks. No need to run more than 1 week at 50 really, its such a mild compound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i thought I can get some help or suggestions on my cycle that i laid out...i asked for help from experienced users
turinabol stack from primordial performance would be a better option my friend.
my bad, im sorry for not helping you out the way you wanted. how can I ever ask for your forgivness?

run the test booster until you get your bloodwork back and everything's returned to normal.