What are the best 2 injectables to stack for a lean mass cycle.

  1. Registered User
    depfreeman450's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    What are the best 2 injectables to stack for a lean mass cycle.


    Thought about doing some Test E and EQ. Getting it for my next cycle and have access to just about anything. What would you run if you had the choice. Doing Tren E and Sust now and love it.

  2. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    tren-e and sust?
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    what ur doing now is as good as it gets with just 2 injectables adding lean mass
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    totally read and typed that thinking test-e lol my bad
  5. Registered User
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Answers
    0


    test always as a base for any cycle.. tren IS the nectar of gaods for those who can tolerate the side effects from it!!
  6. Registered User
    COJO23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    Trenbolone and Winny
  7. Registered User
    Moeller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by COJO23 View Post
    Trenbolone and Winny
    That seems more like a cutter to me...

    A sust base + anavar for lean gains. You just have to cough up a little more and take the higher anavar dose
  8. Registered User
    GnastyMcNasty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    That seems more like a cutter to me...

    A sust base + anavar for lean gains. You just have to cough up a little more and take the higher anavar dose
    Have you gotten any mass from var or just strength?? how much mass if u did
  9. Registered User
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Maintenance dose Test and high dose Tren. This method also minimizes Tren sides. A lot of guys run 100-200mg/week Test with 700mg+/week Tren with minimal sides. As soon as you bump up the Test, that's usually when the harsh Tren sides kick in.
  10. Registered User
    GnastyMcNasty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Maintenance dose Test and high dose Tren. This method also minimizes Tren sides. A lot of guys run 100-200mg/week Test with 700mg+/week Tren with minimal sides. As soon as you bump up the Test, that's usually when the harsh Tren sides kick in.
    No sh*t. I've never heard that. you got any idea why that is?
  11. Registered User
    Moeller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    Have you gotten any mass from var or just strength?? how much mass if u did
    It was more a 'hardening' than 'mass' thing. The scale regestered it at 1-2 lbs gain but there was some fat loss going on I believe.
  12. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    test always as a base for any cycle.. tren IS the nectar of gaods for those who can tolerate the side effects from it!!
    Best damned lean mass stack ever in my opinion. 750-1000mg Test E per week, and 50-100mg Tren A per day. Yum.. I'm getting a pump just thinking about it.
  13. Registered User
    duke66's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    48
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    That seems more like a cutter to me...

    A sust base + anavar for lean gains. You just have to cough up a little more and take the higher anavar dose
    You're right about it being more of a cutter, but the great thing about that stack is the winny will bind to a lot of the progestin receptors that tren loves. By doing this the winny will mitigate a lot of the unpleasant sides associated with progestin based AAS.
  14. Registered User
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0


    Would you add winny for a better cut or leave it out since you are running the tren e?
  15. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,152
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004
    Would you add winny for a better cut or leave it out since you are running the tren e?
    I'd leave it in fur sure.
  16. Registered User
    Cantell's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0


    Test E, and Tren E did some crazy **** to me!

    Was SHREDDED!!!
  17. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    This thread is two years old lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  18. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    i would run test and masteron
    Quote Originally Posted by depfreeman450 View Post
    Thought about doing some Test E and EQ. Getting it for my next cycle and have access to just about anything. What would you run if you had the choice. Doing Tren E and Sust now and love it.
  19. Registered User
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Answers
    0


    Test/Tren/Winny
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stack for lean mass!!!!!!
    By usmctanker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. lean mass stack log - megah/zol/trn
    By Ignatius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:55 AM
  3. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 07:08 AM
  4. Lean Mass & Recovery Stack From BDC
    By db192 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 05:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in