wtf is happening to my body? Is this recomp....or what...it is wierd

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on a cutting diet(Carbs-150, Protien 300, fat 60-70) For about 8-10 days now.....I am on epi/11 oxo 40/450 6 week run. I am lifting 5x a week with cardio of HIIT 5x a week and doing 30 minute cardio sessions on my off days.....thing is my weight is staying absolutely the same at 214-215 nothing is happening! I feel/think I am getting thinner and more defined but Im not sure if I am or if it is the hardening effects of the epistane? Perhaps I am recomping....but Im eating like 2300 cals and my maint according to harris and benedict is like 3k cals.....so wtf exactly is happening?:gives:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So lemme make sure I understand you sir! I am indeed loosing weight the only reason my weight is still the same is because of water retention and glycogen uptake in my muscles.......? But wouldnt my body weight still go down even if that was up if i was loosing fat?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can we make a schwellington section in the forum so no one has to ****ing read these annoying ass nitpicking questions, every thirty seconds about random s h hit

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
can we make a schwellington section in the forum so no one has to ****ing read these annoying ass nitpicking questions, every thirty seconds about random s h hit
x2, im glad someone said something

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy c0ck and balls. 71 threads started since March this year and only 377 posts. If u r too lazy to check that is a new thread every 5.3 posts :rofl:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao..............:lol: :fing02:

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
His section would only have his post in there. But there would be allot of post and replies. He probrally writes back to himself.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haters

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If by haters you mean we hate you, then yes you are correct . The opposite "likers" meaning we like you would be incorrect.