wtf is happening to my body? Is this recomp....or what...it is wierd

1. wtf is happening to my body? Is this recomp....or what...it is wierd

I have been on a cutting diet(Carbs-150, Protien 300, fat 60-70) For about 8-10 days now.....I am on epi/11 oxo 40/450 6 week run. I am lifting 5x a week with cardio of HIIT 5x a week and doing 30 minute cardio sessions on my off days.....thing is my weight is staying absolutely the same at 214-215 nothing is happening! I feel/think I am getting thinner and more defined but Im not sure if I am or if it is the hardening effects of the epistane? Perhaps I am recomping....but Im eating like 2300 cals and my maint according to harris and benedict is like 3k cals.....so wtf exactly is happening?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. water and glycogen

3. So lemme make sure I understand you sir! I am indeed loosing weight the only reason my weight is still the same is because of water retention and glycogen uptake in my muscles.......? But wouldnt my body weight still go down even if that was up if i was loosing fat?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

4. can we make a schwellington section in the forum so no one has to ****ing read these annoying ass nitpicking questions, every thirty seconds about random s h hit

5. Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    can we make a schwellington section in the forum so no one has to ****ing read these annoying ass nitpicking questions, every thirty seconds about random s h hit
    x2, im glad someone said something

6. Holy c0ck and balls. 71 threads started since March this year and only 377 posts. If u r too lazy to check that is a new thread every 5.3 posts

7. Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    can we make a schwellington section in the forum so no one has to ****ing read these annoying ass nitpicking questions, every thirty seconds about random s h hit
    lmfao..............

8. His section would only have his post in there. But there would be allot of post and replies. He probrally writes back to himself.

9. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    x2, im glad someone said something
    x3 Agreed!

10. haters
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

11. If by haters you mean we hate you, then yes you are correct . The opposite "likers" meaning we like you would be incorrect.

12. Has he made like 5 h-drol threads?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 09:41 AM
  2. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:45 PM
  3. Body Recomp
    By containment in forum Anabolics